Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 10 Years Ago by GhostWolf1798
new

Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:47 pm

10 Years Ago

by GhostWolf

"The birds were chirping.The trees were so eligate and beautiful. Clouds took forms of pirate ships or elephants.Grass soft as pillows...".​ Sara woke up, Remebering, that was 10 years ago. But those days were over. There was no birds. No Trees or clouds. She looks at her clock and it say's "you can do something about it. You could save your world". 

That is all I have so farsad. Did you like it so far? Replay as soon as possible!!!!!! I want to hear what you have to say! 

Re: 10 Years Ago by GhostWolf1798
new

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 am

it's so coool

Re: 10 Years Ago by GhostWolf1798
new

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Write more! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see what happens!

-Dragoncrown485

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team