General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 A book idea: The Little Sisters of History.
new

Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm
I think you can tell what they would be about just by the title ^.^ So, it'll be about, like, daughters, sisters, besties, etc. of famous people of history. Right now I'm focusing on Revolutionary War-era. So far, I have:

-Emma (no last name yet), best friend of Deborah Sampson
-Petunia Adams, daughter of John Adams
-Hannah Ludington, little sister of Sybil Ludington
-Felicity Hale, little sister of Nathan Hale
-and an unnamed-so-far daughter of George Washington.

So, any good? And another question: Any name suggestions for Daughter Washington? I need names that would work circa 1770, 1780-ish. :D <3, Anna

Re: A book idea: The Little Sisters of History.
new

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 am
Its pretty good, but how would you write it? Emma Goldner, Emma Quincy, Emma Williams. For George Washington, p.s (most of these have meaning For example Kira means darkness ) crystal Scarlet Veronica Vanessa Kira Hana Mai Mei Miya Misa Namiko Nana Grace May Lauren Donna Zoe Natalie Alyssa Sachi Elaine Dorothy Katy Hina Aina Akemi

new

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 pm
Love the idea! So cute!

new

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 pm
Awesome idea, I would totally want to read that, I love history, especially women's history, so something about girls in history would be an amazing thing!

new

Fri May 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Great idea!!! 

as for little miss washinton..... sarah or elizabeth

new

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm

thats not what i am talking about

heart

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team