Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  

what do you think
Great story 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Plz write more, I wanna know what happens 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
Its ok 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
It needs better spelling, but the story is good 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Better spelling, better story 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Aweful! Stop.writing.now. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Is this what u call a story 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Plz, find something else to do with your freetime, this stinks 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 18
 A cool book i am writing, needs a title
new

Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Cecelia was a normal girl. She went to a normal school. He had normal parents, normal sisterw, and normal friends. She lived in a normal apartment and had an overall normal life.

"Cecelia!"snapped her teacher. She had been caught daydreaming...again. It was the most boring part of her day, and she could be expected to daze off. Her teacher was about to repeat the question when Nancy, the most popular girl in her grade, answered it for her. Cecelia didnt say anything, and her teacher paised Nancy for her work.

Celie, aas she liked to be called, wished she could go back to white rock. Her best friend lived there. Sierra and Celie had done everything together. When she had moved, Sierra had promised to write to her every day. After sevral months in new york, she gave up writing to Sirra and shoved the bracelet Sierra had given her to the back of her drawer. 

Back at her family's apartment, Celi pulled the bracelet out. It shone like a star in the dark apartment, reflecting the last rays of day. Celie hugged herself into a ball. She wanted to go home. She wanted to see Sierra again. She wanted Sierra to reply to her letters. 

Celie flopped onto her bed, about to go to sleep, when she heard an enourmous groan. A huge, scaly leg crashed through the ceiling. 

Re: A cool book i am writing, needs a title
new

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 am

unwanted footsteps 

new

Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:02 pm

i will keep going in a few day, when i find mhy original copy. sorry to keep u waiting, though.

new

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 am

Hi! I think that you have a really good story coming out of this little part. I think that you should describe a little more. Like you shoult tell what her teacher looks like. You should tell what she is wearing. You should explain how she really deeply feels about her best friend not writting her. But over all I think that it could be a great story one day. I hope you write more! I would love to see it.

new

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Wow. This is like MY LIFE. you know, minus the giant leg. I WANT MORRRRRE. 

new

Fri May 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Are you kidding? The giant leg is awesome! There is no good story complete without action!

new

Sun May 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Ahhhhh haha no I didn't mean any offense to the author XD 

I only meant that the character was relatable, haha

Sorry! Next time I'll try to be more clear.

new

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:47 pm

i like this book because is really good i love this book but is little difficultcrying

new

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Pretty good, I just think that you should ease into the whole giant leg part a little bit more, I want to get to know the character before I start this huge adventure with her.

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team