Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  

Have you noticed the missing pages?
Yes. 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Maybe. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
What missing pages? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe not. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 A good question. The Mystery of the Missing Pages.
new

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 pm

So, recently, I noted while surfing the STACKS;

//What happened to the Pages?!//

There used to be several pages you could go through and now, where are the clickable pages?!

I probably cannot check the mesages on longer pages without looking for the descending messages; so, what happened to the Pages? 

Even more outlandish is how the Pages are at the top of the bars across from the New Message page now and not at the bottom to where they used to be.

This is a huge inconvenience. 

I also realize that they are working on a Beta Version of the STACKS which may be the explanation as to why the pages are well, falling out of a functioning book. 

If anyone else has noticed the missing pages, please reply about your encounter with the missing pages.

Thank you and maybe one day, the pages will be found.

-*Zirconia

Re: A good question. The Mystery of the Missing Pages.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi- can you please clarify- do you mean older pages in the message boards- ? 

I'm guessing it has to do with the new version that is coming as you suggested, but I'm happy to look into it!

new

Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 am

YES!!! I've noticed this too (at least, I think you're talking about the same thing that I'm seeing?), but I wasn't sure if it was just a me/my computer problem.

What's happening for me is that on the longer threads that had enough posts to go on for multiple pages, I can only see the first page of posts for that thread, and there's no option to click through to the other pages anymore.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Oh now I understand- same thing is happening to me. I'll let Scholastic know. Thanks for pointing it out! 

frequent_contributor

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Every time I come back to this site it seems to be getting harder to navigate, probably because of age. I wonder if Scholastic is planning to phase out the "Stacks" and move to their new type of forums? Like 39 Clues, Spirit Animals, ect. Personally, I'd be glad to see the HP Boards move over to the new format because I think it would draw a new audience. The Stacks aren't exactly user friendly for new users anymore and I think it would be a good change. (Even if it meant losing all of our old posts... lol R.I.P.) 

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team