Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 A Graphic Novel I Want to Write: Alpha Days
new

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:06 am

Hello! So, you probably came here from the title. And yes! You will be getting the beginning of a story for a book I want to publish (even though it will probably never happen) called Alpha Days. Since I probably won't be able to publish it, I will write little by little on this discussion! So here is part 1, enjoy!

The first day of the war was dreadful, the humans were winning so far. Us Apexes though we would lose, but the Delta general sent out many more Apex soliders to fight. I see a bullet miss me, and I turn my back, and realize a human is trying to shoot me. I ran for my life, as fast as I could, but here is the story of how this all began. One day in Zeta City, the roof of the city was rumbling bad. There were Apexes screaming, "EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE! WE NEED TO EVACUATE!" and everyone started screaming and evacuating as fast as they could. But what came through the roof of the city? Well, what came through of the roof of the city was an enermous tank. Wait, not one tank, but TWO tanks. Sadly, the two enermous tanks crushed many citizens, having them turn into ghosts and having to go to Lambda Ghost City. But then, there was a very scintillating light coming from the roof of the city, and there was very turbulent noise up there. Gunshots, screaming, roaring of tank wheels, and a different type of species. All the citizens that were there were very confused, and put on 3 pairs of earmuffs. Some scientists were at the event, and even they didn't know what kind of species it was. But then, right before we started making theories in our heads, dirt rolled over the roof of the city and there was nothing more of that strange species and loud noises. The event was so strange that even other cities were talking about this events. In fact, even other regions of Groundnet were getting involed with it. But what happend next (*To Be Continued*)

So, what do you think of it so far? Leave a comment of how you think of it down below! Well, cya in the next part of the story!

Re: A Graphic Novel I Want to Write: Alpha Days
new

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:10 pm

I LOVE GRAPHIC NOVELS!!!! You need to keep me updated on this, I've written 21 graphic novels so far- you?

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team