Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Re: A mom at only 15

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 pm
OMG not lucky! But at least u have a beautiful baby girl.Abigail is a cute name

_TeenMom16__ wrote:
Something I have never told anyone on here: I'm a mom, and I'm not even 18 yet. It was so hard finding out that I was expecting. At first I was in denial, I was only 14. How could this happen to me? My boyfriend left me, and my parents kicked me out of the house. Now I have a beautiful daughter name Abigail who I love dearly. But now I have no social life and everywhere I do people give me dirty looks. Instead of going to winter formal I stayed home with Abby. The only reason I can go to school is because their is a fairly cheap daycare center near my highschool. It's so hard being a teenage mom, so never let it happen to you.

Re: A mom at only 15
N/A

Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm
    Awww...I'm so sorry! It's gotta be really tough being a teenage mom...
                Everyone deserves to cry.
              "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off."
               "Who are you to tell me that I'm less than what I should be? Who are you? Who are you..."
                        ~Mirror, by BarlowGirl
                ~Teresa

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team