Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 A new prologue please read!
new

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 pm

I stared intensly at all the weapons ligned against the stadium wall. As if the weapon I chose made the difference of life or death. I slowly stepped forward and wrapped my finger around the cool thick gold. It was a sword--the sword. The one my father left me when he made his choice of sacrofice. There was a jade increased in the handle, and the bottom has his initials in it. This is the one thing that my father left me--it's the only thing that asures me that I ever had a father. He left me a note that says I would face something like this one day. But he never said if I would end in victory or failier. I had no idea how to comlete this mission. I have won many battles--but none this dangerouse, and with such a low chance of success. But I have to make my fathers sacrofice worth it. He sacroficed everything to keep me safe--I have to make him proud. I raised my sword and stared in the eyes of the monsterouse beast behold me. Fifty feet high, razor sharp talons, and revolting breath. It has neon yellow eyes staring into my very soul. And most of all, a huge appetite--for wimpy kids like me. 

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team