General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  

favorite element
fire 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
air 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
earth 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
water 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
time 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
other 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8
 A NEW SHOW Super AWESOME CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS (coded)
new

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am
Choose your own character

this is about a group of 6 (elements air earth water fire time make last one up) (2 of them will be my ideas but other people will play them as I am a script writer. that go around saving the world. This is four elements and you can also add special powers. My actual story will be posted soon but this one is for people to make up. You can be a writer or a actor/actress. You can only make one character!!!
for example Character name: Alyssa Masoyo
Character age: 9

Character personality: mysterious quiet dreamy
Character Appearance: Long flowing black hair emerald headband tan skin brown eyes
Character Weapon: double knives/swords
Character element: Fire
Character other: can morph into animals can talk to animals
How met other character and which character meet? ( there are 3 boys and 3 girls and a boy and a girl meet first if there is no boy or girl to meet skip this if you want to be a animal or the badguy or script writer or something else add information you think is necessary)
Was morphing into animal when she saw Ryan (other character) also as an animal.
Background info: She is an orphan and is very smart but doesn't show it. Lives with no one and has fake ID even dresses up as "Mom" as not to make it known she is alone.
Character name: Ryan Osowan
Character age: 10
Character personality: angry like animal mysterious
Character Appearance: Uncombed black hair dirty clothes Character Weapon: his own body Character element: water Character other: turn into animal How met other character and which character meet? met Alyssa info above Background info:became orphan had to live evil aunt went to animals was taught all ways and given gift of morphing then met martial art master and learned to be professional at martial arts. then went to live in house of martial arts master went school and still went to forest at night.

Script writers
Favorite genre: Sample of writing: Other:
I will choose 5 script writers by August We will discuss what we will do for script.
I will also choose an assistant director who will kind of do anything that is needed to do. He/she will also post threads so we can talk about this play and start it. assistant director will do all these and also whatever other they feel need to know assistant director chosen by July 24. Get ready to do a play!!!!

Re: A NEW SHOW Super AWESOME CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS (co
new

Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:01 pm
PLEASE REPLY!

new

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm
I am signing up as an actress here's my character Character Name: Molly Shore Age:9 personality: talkative, cheerful, and mischievous . Appearance: Blue (dyed )hair with a diamond headband, blue eyes, very tan . Character Weapon: Bow and Arrows Character Element: Water Character Other :Can morph into Water animals ONLY. Character Meet: Met Ryan when he was morphing into an animal. Background Info: Has a Brother (not an elemental) ran away from home when she was 6 and has been living in an abandoned lake house in the woods ever since. Other Info: Can she have a crush on Ryan?

new

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm
@athenachatty She can totally have a crush on him, but maybe they met at the beach instead of at morphing moment, because I kinda want only Alyssa to meet him at morphing moment
@everyone else Please JOin! I will change the date for script writers and assistant director to November

new

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 am
Okay everyone, no script writers no assistant director we will do POVs athenachatty your character is accepted also athenachatty if someone else joins you'll have to meet them because it is only 2 characters per meet. If no one else joins until october, it will be 3 character meet.

new

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:16 pm
Okay instead we are doing POVS, POVs will start on october 1st but after that people can still join until January

@athenachatty If someone joins before October can you meet with them first before the group comes together at the alley? Pleeeease

new

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 am
Today is October 1st! Hooray! ( throws confetti in the air) POVs, may start, there will be an order of Alyssa then Molly then Ryan (I will do his POV now, but someone can request to be him) Alyssa's POV It's getting hard to keep up this game. I will tell no one that I am alone, no one knows that my mom (...) and my dad was killed in one of his foolhardy bets, well actually, one person knows it, but I trust her. Her name is Molly shore, and she is living near me, we are friends, and she told me of her brother, I tell her of my parents, I feel glad that there is someone I can talk to. Tonight, I am going to go to the forest to morph and talk, but first I will need to talk to Molly, she looks like she has something to say. After school I meet her. "Alyssa you can not believe this, I saw this boy at the beach, when I was underwater morphed into a dolphin, and he was mid-morph into a whale. We talked under the water, and he's so dreamy, and cute. I can't wait to go to the beach next year!" Molly ran around screaming "Okay, okay Molly, calm down." I'm not really into crushes "I'm going to the forest tonight, want to come. "Sure." And we started to the forest. Athenachatty, your turn

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team