General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 A new story idea my uncle came up with, please read...
visitor

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm
Ok, so apparently my uncle wants to be more involved in my 'writing career', as he might say, so he decided once day (yesretday, actually, while he was at work in our county jail as a corrections officer), that we should write a story together and post it on here. So, i said jokingly, "Great. There goes my career, down the drain." But he actually came up with a good idea! It's about this boy that finally gets his own tree stand with his dad when they go hunting  because he's old enough to have his own, and then they go hunting and meet his uncle, and the boy's dad shoots something so he leaves his stand and when the boy is all alone in his tree stand the man that owns a farm beside their cabin comes toward him, walking like he's hurt. The boy yells the mans name and he starts to shake his treestand and stuff and he's missing an eyes and walking like he's hurt and there's blood around his mouth and stuff and he realizes he's actually a zombie, and the boy has to get away to try to find his dad because his uncle got killed by three zombies that chased him back to the boy so he has to kill a bunch and stuff.

(My uncle told me a bunch of stuff from the couch while i was typing that so sorry if it's confusing. :P)

Well, THANKS!!!

Luv,

~Isisghost3 

(P.S. The book's gonna be called Zombie Hunt or I am the hunted, because apparently 'Zombies at midnight' is stupid, from what my uncle just told me when i threw that idea at him, and he came up with thoes two. Check it out under where you post your progress on books and stuff and read it PLEASE! *Gets on my knees and virtually begs*)

XD Luv ya!

Re: A new story idea my uncle came up with, please read...
regular_contributor

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm
That sounds really interesting!

visitor

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I am not the biggest fan of zombie books but this one sounds very intresting...... :)

smiley

It's a beautiful day outside, now watch some weirdo screw it all up. ~FluffyGiraffe~

My imaginary best friend think you have some very serious problems. ~FluffyGiraffe~

The world came crashing down so I got some duct tape and put the map back on the wall ~Fluffygiraffe~

DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!! ~FluffyGiraffe~

I am all about COLOR!! So don't judge me. ~FluffyGiraffe~

visitor

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Awww, thanks guys. ;) What a geat surprise to come back to...

There's no worrys here, we can make some noise. Back and forth we sway, can you feel the force? ~Ashley Jana, Electricity

Add me!!!

new

Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm
This idea seems very interesting :) im gonna read it! :)

new

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm
I'm not a fan of zombie stories or the like, but it's not a bad idea.

new

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 pm
Pretty nice idea. I'm definitely going to read it!!!

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team