General Discussion

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 A plea for passionate writers

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:02 pm
Hey, guys. It's Amata, back again with wonderful news! I've been on these boards for around 4 years, and have seen so much excellent writing and so many passionate writers pass through. Let's face facts, though, Write It isn't as busy and bustling as it used to be. Since my last time on here, I've been blessed with the opportunity to create an online literary magazine for high school writers. (...) As always, best wishes, Amata

Re: A plea for passionate writers

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 pm
Hi Amata! I just wanted to congratulate you on the literary magazine-- what a great project to have begun. I wish you good luck and lots of submissions! Unfortunately, we're not allowed to post web addresses (outside of Scholastic) on the boards-- so I had to edit that part out. It will be great, I'm sure of it! Best, Write It Mod

Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 pm
I love writting. I'm a good writer. Everyone say so. Right now I'm writting a story called the sunset Island. Its about a Island which is Sun set all year long. The island is curse but there is only one girl who can lift up the curse! Her name is ZAIDA ROSE!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:12 pm
I was writing since i was five and i want to be an author, i do poetry and 'books', i am so good i got a five on fcat writes! i would love to be in your magazine, but i am not in high school.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team