General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 a question for mod

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm
i have a poem published in the book of "young writers of america" and wanted to share with others on this site. my question is whether to post it in the general discussion or the post work in progress for peer review.

Re: a question for mod

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 am
dolphinsnake2, Congratulations on having your poem published! That's great. I'm sure people would love to read it-- as far as where you post it, it depends on whether you think about it as finished or still in need of improvement. If you feel like it's done and would rather not hear critique on it, post it to the Poetry/General Discussion board. If you do want feedback, put it on the Poetry/Post Work in Progress board. Hope that helps! Write It Mod

new

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 pm
i had a book published of poetry it was published in the company i think in students treasures

new

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm
hi

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team