Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 A Series of Unfortunate Events TV Series!
frequent_contributor

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 pm

As Series of Unofrtunte Events is now a Netflix original, I think it was put up in January and I'm already on my second rewatch. I think it does a SUPER good job of fleshing out the first four books, my favorite actors are NPH as Olaf and Patrick Warburton as Lemony Snicket. Anyone else into the show? 

Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events TV Series!
new

Mon May 08, 2017 9:34 pm

I freaked out when the TV series on Netfix came out. I love the books, they're on my top 10 list, (along with HP, Percy Jackson and Inkheart), so I got so excited. I finnished the 1st season in two days. It was all I watched for the weekend. They did an awesome job on the TV series. I like the TV series better than the movie, because it stays almost directly on the storyline, whereas the movie falls off the storyline almost immediately.

I was so happy to see the Series of Unfortunate Events pop up in the Buzz Board. It's not very often someone wants to talk about the series. THX!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team