General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 A Very Potter Musical (Starkid)
contributor

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Does anyone watch? PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WATCHES because it's hilarious and makes clever references about not only Harry Potter, but all pop culture. Also the actors/actresses so, so talented. <333

Re: A Very Potter Musical (Starkid)
new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am

YES! THERE IS SUCH THING AS A STARKID POTTER FAN!!!!!! (As I'm writing this I'm listening to gotta get back to Hogwarts!) 

I've seen each musical(except MAMD)!

"You must be a Weasley"

"Hufflepuff's are particularly good finders"

Ron takes out a styrofoam box of noodles-and eats it!

"and alakaZAM!"

"welcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome all of you to Hogwarts"

"Back to witches and wizards and magical feasts, to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts."

"Riddle me this potter"

"You think that you should rule the world, I think books are a thrill!"

"You got beat by a two year old"

"Or you might just give him another tattoo"

Have you seen Avps and Avpsy too?

I'm trying to play gotta get back to Hogwarts on the piano, so hard!

I love Brian, and Jaime, and Joe, and Joey, and the other Joe, and Dylan, and Lauren, and Bonnie, and Darren...

contributor

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 pm

OMGG I JUST SPAMMED THIS THREAD ON THE BUZZ BOARD WITH THE LYRICS TO GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS. <33333

FINDER JOKES ESPECIALLY IN AVPSY OMG <33 AND ALL OF RON'S JUNK FOODS INCLUDING THAT ICONIC HERSHEY BAR AND THAT TIME THE BAND GUY HANDED HIM SOME RED VINES

sorry for writing in capital letters. I haven't had someone to fangirl to!!

"Cedric, you're such a spare!" A few moments later: "Kill the spare!"

Yesyes, I've seen all the harry potter musicals and I'm watching holy musical batman right now. :) Avpsy  was so freaking hilarious with all the cute bloopers...but alas, it broke my heart in the end. </3

I've been humming Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts for the past week, and then I rewatched Guys Like Potter a billion times because ugh the feeeels. 

I love Dylan and Lauren and Tyler and Darren. And I just love the whole concept of Starkid overall and how all the actors are always so full of enthusiasm.

new

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Yasss! I LOVE Starkid! Have y'all seen Twisted yet?

But about AVPSY- ALL THE FEELS. ALLL THE FEELS. broken heart

~ PurplePixie

frequent_vsitor

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:56 pm

I GO BACK ON THIS BOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS AND I SEE THIS THREAD AND FLIP OUT ASDFGHJKKLFKGA YAS STARKID IS LIFE MAN. Every single one of their musicals is so perfect and they're all beautiful and talented people. But I miss all of their random videos like the challenges they did during the Space Tour (i.e. Joey going up and hugging random strangers, the helium singing, the water balloon battle royale)...I wanna see them more! I met a fellow Starkid at a cabaret I just did and she literally made the experience for me because I could fangirl with someone haha

@purplepixie314 TWISTED IS ACTUALLY MY NEW FAVORITE STARKID MUSICAL. "One Thousand And One Nights" is my jam! Too bad I don't have a guy Starkid friend to sing it with :( I think Starkid has gotten better and better with every new musical and I can't wait for them to upload Ani and Trail To Oregon! And yes. AVPSY. Such feels. Much cry. 

contributor

Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I really liked how in a lot of their tour performances for Granger Danger, Joey Richter and Lauren Lopez were doing spazz dancing when they weren't singing. :P And then the rest of the cast joined in and I was just like haahah this is how I want my friendships to be like. 

new

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 pm

YAY!!!! I love the Starkid musicals! 

"This better be good Harry, because I'm missing Wizards of Waverly place and I don't have a snack."

*band player hands him a snack*

"OMG thank you!"

Have you seen Little White Lie? 'cause technically, it's not a musical. I'm so sad I can't go to Chicago to see them...crying Well, at least you can find their videos online. (Airport For BIRDS!) 

Go Starkid-Potter FANGIRLS!

new

Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 pm

ermergersh i get to go and see that in like a couple of weeks! i have seen the first two but the third i havent seen. malfoy is meh fav.

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team