General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 A&W contest
visitor

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Ok, ok, quick question! When does the Scholastic Art and Writing contest begin?!?!?! Please, please, anyone with any info please tell me!

Re: A&W contest

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:59 pm
I hope i knew. Matter of fact i don't know what u talkin about

Re: A&W contest
special_guest

Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:26 pm
I know that last year, we had to have everything in early January. That might just have been my local level. The novel contest is due sometime in March. Are you going to enter? I encourage you to! It's a wonderful opportunity; it helped me get this job as a writeit panelist.

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team