Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 28 posts ] Average score:  

What do you think of this?
Yes, I will join. 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Wow. It looks so elegant. 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
It's a great idea for an RP. 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Maybe, I will join. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
If I have time, I will join. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know if I would like to join the RP.... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, I will not join the RP. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13
 ||After The Dark Days|A Futuristic Monarchy Academy RP.||
new

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 pm

//Churchill-Kingsbury Academy

|After The Dark Days|

Futuristic Monarchy RP//

//Intro.//

//I admit that the Message title cut off the full official title of the RP. Now, proceed to the About section to learn About the RP.//

About the RP.

The RP is a fictional, futuristic Monarchy RP where the world has went back, after the Dark Days - a time when the world was in anarchy and chaos after several disasters occurred, to more modern monarchies following a Revolution to the anarchy and chaos.

The time is one of technological revolutions and much more open, connected, and together after the conclusion of the chaos. Several members of society are still shaken up by the calamity which fell upon society and the world has been put back on its feet to rebuild.

Your characters are attending and elite Academy for the Royalty/Nobility [their more modern descendants and distant descendants], Bourgeois [upper middle class], Diplomats [ambassadors/representatives of countries], and Scholars [the brightest, talented, gifted, intellectuals, visionaries, or just those who are there for educational pursuits - they can be from any economical class except wealthy or upper/upper middle class as they are the Bourgeois.].

The Academy.

The Academy is divided between Primary and Secondary Education, in the RP we will be focusing on the Secondary school, which is divided between lower secondary/junior high and upper secondary/senior high. The junior high consists of years 6 through 8 and the senior high of years 9 through Upper 12th.

Throughout the Years, students will study their native language, English unless it's their native language, French, a language of their choice, Mathematics, Ethics, Geography, History, Government & Politics, Economics, World Cultures, World Civilizations, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Religious Studies - Religious Education, Religion, Philosophy & Ethics, or World Religions, Technology [Informational Technology & Design Technology], Physical Education, PSHEE & Home Economics [Personal, Social, Health & Economic Education], Ancient Greek, Latin, Arts, Art, Music, Career Education, Political Studies & World Societies, Etiquette, and more subjects.

The Lower Secondary classes are rigid and not very lenient The curriculum for 11th is when the classes start becoming lenient at the school. In 10th is when students begin listing their focus classes to take for the General Education exam for 10th/11th year. They are required to take it by/within 11th year; but, they can opt to take it in 10th and if they pass and are satisfied with their score, they do not have to take it in 11th; but, it must be passed, regardless. They also take Advanced General Education exams [A1 and A2 with A2 being more advanced] in 3 to 4 and 4 to 5 subjects, which are their more selective focus classes.

Students can choose to board at the Academy or be a Day Student; but, Day Students still have the option for a room at any time in case they must board at the Academy for a night. Dorms at the academy are highly selective with one person per room. Eight out of ten rooms are available as the two extra rooms per floor are for day students who live near by or drive to the Academy in case for some unforeseeable reason they must stay over at the Academy. There are several dorms at the Academy which are different depending upon whether it is lower secondary or upper secondary dorms. Lower Secondary dorms are more color coded and referred to by colors while Upper Secondary are more referred to by what group/major it's for. [For example, Red/Redding for lower secondary and Fraser for Human Sciences].

There are no required uniforms except for when stated and there is a dress code which must be followed.

The Dorms.

Lower Secondary.

Red/Redding - Arts

Blue/Rivers - Business/Economics & Human Sciences

Green/Greene - Sciences & Technology

Gold/Goldwin - Humanities & Linguistic/Languages

Upper Secondary

Addison -

Ainsley -

Ambrose - Arts

Averell -

Barrington -

Bentley -

Blythe -

Bradley -

Carlton - Arts

Cuyler - General

Denton -

Drake - General

Easton -

Emerson -

Forrest - Sciences & Technology

Fraser - Human Sciences

Gideon - Human Sciences

Giles – Humanities

//The Application Form;//

//Application Form;//

Character's Name;

Character's Age/Year;

Country;

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar;

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English];

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major];

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.];

Looks/Appearance;

Personality;

Gender;

Optional History;

Ancestry;

Clothing/Style;

Family;

Pet//s;

Friends;

Enemies;

Crush/Love Interest;

Optional list of interests/hobbies;

Likes;

Detests;

Other;

Dormroom/Dormmate Request;

Optional POV/Point of View Color;

Reason for Attending the School;

Optional Roleplay Example;

//Outro.//

//In future replies, I will elaborate further on how the Classes and Curriculum works among other things. You may ask any questions in your replies as well. And yes, kudos goes to whoever can guess the reason/person of the partial namesake of the Academy.//

-*Zirconia

Re: ||After The Dark Days|A Futuristic Monarchy Academy RP.|

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:30 pm

WOW!

new

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 am

//@Katie; Indeed. It's unknown to when I will post of their Curriculum in full detail; but, it's rather interesting, isn't it?//

-*Zirconia

new

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:25 am

Character's Name; Leandra "Lea" Amesfort

Character's Age/Year; Um, she's 15, so that would mean...

Country; Canada

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Bourgeois

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]; Yes, she speaks English, also French and Latin

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; She's not sure exactly what she wants to do with her life, but she might become a linguistics expert

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Linguistics

Looks/Appearance; Peach skin with freckles, a small nose, hazel eyes, a small, pointed face, big black glasses, long, straight auburn hair. Short at 5'3. 

Personality; Kind but can be naive, will do anything for a friend, socially awkward, humble, shy, smart, assertive, a friend to nature, overly sensitive, a pushover but wishes she were braver. 

Gender; Female

Optional History; Leandra's sister works for the United Nations, her brother is a superintendent of a junior high/high school district, and Leandra's mother and father (an accountant and lawyer, respectively) want Leandra to follow in their footsteps. However, that's a bit much to live up to, especially for Lea, who just wants to enjoy life and squeeze lemonade out of every moment. 

Ancestry; The Amesforts are proud of their distant connection to the famous King Louis XV of France. 

Clothing/Style; Secretly Lea loves to dress up, but relaxed to basic is her style. Right now, she's wearing a black zip-up hoodie unzipped, a plain white tee shirt, and a pair of dark purple pants. She's wearing her leather ballet flats and a black leather baseball cap. 

Family; Andreas Amesfort (Dad), Marisa Borroughs Amesfort (Mom) Benjamin Amesfort, 30, Annaliese Amesfort Mendelsohn, 23, and Christian Amesfort, 18, a student at Yale. 

Pet//s; A Husky (Avonlea), named after Leandra's favorite classics. 

Friends; Asher Halliday, Eric Dover, Cammie Gough, and her childhood bestie Alison Perks. 

Enemies; The entire popular squad and frenemy Kera Griswold.

Crush/Love Interest; Asher

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Talking Latin, though it's obsolete, and Star Wars, and playing flute

Likes; Pizza, dogs, music, movies, and reading

Detests; Anyone who can be categorized as "cocky", pepperoni, and basketball

Other; She's a strict vegetarian

Dormroom/Dormmate Request; Cammie Gough

Optional POV/Point of View Color;Gold/Goldwin

Reason for Attending the School; Her parents wanted her to

new

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:51 pm

//@appleshoes2; I will admit, I am very, very impressed with your form. So, before I begin critiquing it; I would just like to inform you of that.//

Character's Name; Leandra "Lea" Amesfort //Acceptable.//

Character's Age/Year; Um, she's 15, so that would mean... //15? Did she recently turn 15? Is she going to turn 16? Was she born in the early months or later months? She's in the high school years, when it comes to the American school system. Freshmen are 14-15, Sophomores are 15-16, and Juniors are 16-17. A Freshman who is born in the later months would be turning 15 and a Freshman born in the earlier months would be turning 14, if that helps. Maybe, she's a Sophomore?//

Country; Canada //Acceptable.//

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Bourgeois //Acceptable.//

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]; Yes, she speaks English, also French and Latin //I realize that she speaks English, French, and Latin; however, Latin is more of an ancient language. She can take it; but, I would like to request another modern language for her in addition to the previous 3. A romance language [Spanish, Italian, etc.] or a language such as German could be good suggestions for her.//

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; She's not sure exactly what she wants to do with her life, but she might become a linguistics expert //That's fine. She could study four modern languages.//

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Linguistics //Acceptable.//

Looks/Appearance; Peach skin with freckles, a small nose, hazel eyes, a small, pointed face, big black glasses, long, straight auburn hair. Short at 5'3. //Acceptable.//

Personality; Kind but can be naive, will do anything for a friend, socially awkward, humble, shy, smart, assertive, a friend to nature, overly sensitive, a pushover but wishes she were braver. //I would say that's a good mix of traits for now.//

Gender; Female //Acceptable.//

Optional History; Leandra's sister works for the United Nations, her brother is a superintendent of a junior high/high school district, and Leandra's mother and father (an accountant and lawyer, respectively) want Leandra to follow in their footsteps. However, that's a bit much to live up to, especially for Lea, who just wants to enjoy life and squeeze lemonade out of every moment. //Acceptable.//

Ancestry; The Amesforts are proud of their distant connection to the famous King Louis XV of France. //Acceptable.//

Clothing/Style; Secretly Lea loves to dress up, but relaxed to basic is her style. Right now, she's wearing a black zip-up hoodie unzipped, a plain white tee shirt, and a pair of dark purple pants. She's wearing her leather ballet flats and a black leather baseball cap. //Acceptable.//

Family; Andreas Amesfort (Dad), Marisa Borroughs Amesfort (Mom) Benjamin Amesfort, 30, Annaliese Amesfort Mendelsohn, 23, and Christian Amesfort, 18, a student at Yale. //Acceptable.//

Pet//s; A Husky (Avonlea), named after Leandra's favorite classics. //Acceptable.//

Friends; Asher Halliday, Eric Dover, Cammie Gough, and her childhood bestie Alison Perks. //Acceptable.//

Enemies; The entire popular squad and frenemy Kera Griswold. //Ah, I wouldn't exactly say that there's necessarily a group of populars at the school. But, there's certainly the narcissistic, materialistic, awfully mannered egotists.//

Crush/Love Interest; Asher //Acceptable.//

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Talking Latin, though it's obsolete, and Star Wars, and playing flute //Acceptable.//

Likes; Pizza, dogs, music, movies, and reading //Acceptable.//

Detests; Anyone who can be categorized as "cocky", pepperoni, and basketball //Acceptable.//

Other; She's a strict vegetarian //Acceptable.//

Dormroom/Dormmate Request; Cammie Gough //Acceptable.//

Optional POV/Point of View Color;Gold/Goldwin //Acceptable. Her color can be gold.//

Reason for Attending the School; Her parents wanted her to //Acceptable.//

Optional Roleplay Example; //I admit, I would have liked to see a roleplay example for her.//

//The only things that I can see that are questionable about her form at the current time would be her Year and languages of study. Although, for the most part, I can say that she is Accepted. Her form is wonderful and hopefully will set the bar of great forms for this dazzling RP for the divine.//

//Congratulations, Lea is accepted to the RP and I just need for you to give her a Year, another language for her to study, and to make a Roleplay sample for her. But, regardless, we can move onto the Academic portion. She would be attending upper secondary/senior high, by the way.//

//Suggested Languages for Lea include;

English; Spanish, German, Italian, Afrikaans, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish,  Danish, Romanian, 

French; Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Romanian, other Romance languages

Latin; Romance languages, 

Of course, there's some languages I didn't list. Personally, I would suggest Spanish, Italian, or German for her to take. German is quite similar to the English language. Italian and Spanish are both romance languages. Thus, the three languages are similar to other languages she knows. Spanish is used in Central and South America as well as Spain and some parts of the US. Italian is used as a first language in Italy and in Switzerland by some of their populace; it is also used as a second language for several countries. German is used as a first language in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland. You may also find some who speak it in Denmark due to their close proximity to Germany plus some border squabbling from before. There are also those who speak those languages as a second language and some students may learn Italian or German as a second language in the US as well. Also, I believe Vatican City may also speak Italian due to being surrounded by Italy other than Latin. If you have any questions about any languages, you may ask them. I wouldn't suggest Russian or another language such as Japanese due to the need of learning another type of //alphabet// if you will. Not only would she need to know what the words mean and how sentences work; but, she would need to know what symbols those words are for. Such as cyrillic with Russian, and there's like three or four different things to learn with Japanese. Plus, there's so many symbols you need to understand with both language. Also, they're not easy languages for native English speakers or for native French speakers; but, I would think that Russian would be easier for someone who's first language was English rather than one who's first language was French. Although, out of the two, Russian has Ukrainian and Belarusian which may be comprehendable due to being closely linked.//

-*Zirconia

new

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:03 pm

//The Acceptance Response.//

After students have emailed or otherwise sent in their forms to the school or for some, were on the forms since, almost their birth; they receive an acceptance letter. Within each acceptance letter is a more personalized letter of sorts. Not only are they presented with a letter congratulating them on their entrance into the school; but, they also receive a student package. One of the papers includes a stapled small packet containing an Academic Form with a list of courses they could take for that upcoming school year. Due to signing up and possibly including what their focus subjects would be within the academy, some of their courses have a line in pencil next to the box indicating what they may be interested in taking.

The packet also depends on their Year, of course, as every student's is different.

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:54 am

The Curriculum.

//The Lower Secondary/Junior High Curriculum. 

[6th- 8th Years]//

The Curriculum for the Lower Secondary School is very rigid and structured. The Students in these years study the following.

The Lower Secondary/Junior High Curriculum for Years 6 through 8.

#

Class

Year 6

Year 7

Year 8

Native Language

Native Language A1

Native Language A2

Native Language A3

English

English A1 or B1

English A2 or B2

English A3 or B3

French

French A1, B1, or C1

French A2, B2, or C2

French A3, B3, or C3

Language of Choice

Language C1 or B1

Language C2 or B2

Language C3 or B3

Mathematics

Math 1

Math 2

Math 3

Ethics

Ethics 1

Ethics 2

Ethics 3

Geography

Geography 1

Geography 2

Geography 3

History

History 1

History 2

History 3

Social Studies

World Cultures

Government & Politics

Economics

Sciences

Comprehensive Science 1

Comprehensive Science 2

Comprehensive Science 3

Religious Studies A

Religious Education A1

Religious Education A2

Religious Education A3

Religious Studies B

World Religions B1

World Religions B2

World Religions B3

Religious Studies C

Religion Philosophy & Ethics C1

Religion Philosophy & Ethics C2

Religion Philosophy & Ethics C3

Technology

Informational Technology & Design Technology 1

Informational Technology & Design Technology 2

Informational Technology & Design Technology 3

Physical Education

PE 6

PE 7

PE 8

Personal, Social, Health, & Economic Education & Home Economics

PSHEE & Home Economics 6

PSHEE & Home Economics 7

PSHEE & Home Economics 8

Latin

Beginning Latin

Latin 7

Latin 8

Arts

Art /Art & Design 6

Art / Art & Design 7

Art / Art & Design 8

Arts

Art History

Instrumental Music

Band 6

Band 7

Band 8

Instrumental Music

Orchestra 6

Orchestra 7

Orchestra 8

Instrumental Music

Piano 6

Piano 7

Piano 8

Instrumental Music

Guitar 6

Guitar 7

Guitar 8

Vocal Music / Choral Music

Chorus 6

Chorus 7

Chorus 8

Drama

Drama 6

Drama 7

Drama 8

Drama / Technical Theatre

Technical Theatre 7

Technical Theatre 8

Dance

Dance 6

Dance 7

Dance 8

Speech

Speech & Debate

Career Education

Career Class 1

Career Class 2

Career Class 3

Political Studies & World Societies

Political Studies & World Societies 1

Political Studies & World Societies 2

Political Studies & World Societies 3

Etiquette

Etiquette 1

Etiquette 2

Etiquette 3

The students continue with their Native Language. As it is their Native Language, they are expected to have an extensive knowledge and skill of understanding the language. They also pursue English at an advanced or intermediate level as it would be their Native or Second Language. French is studied at advanced, intermediate, or beginning levels. Their Language of Choice is studied at a beginning or intermediate level determined by their understanding and exposure to the language. The Social Studies is considered to include Ethics, Geography, History and a general introduction to other Social Studies. Ethics is taught in the first year of Junior High on an introductory level and discusses basic morals and procedures in society. Geography & History start off with the beginning of history and end in the 8th grade at modern day. Both courses brisk through both courses before they may go in depth during the classes, if taken during their Senior High years. The Sciences are taught at a comprehensive level designed to educate and inform students to the point they can be prepared to study two or three sciences [Biology, Chemistry, and Physics] or if possible, they may request to take one of the main three sciences and an additional science [Geology, Astronomy, Agriculture] which may be granted or denied depending on their circumstance and knowledge of said science. Religious Studies is broken into three courses; Religious Education, World Religions, and Religion Philosophy & Ethics. Students may take either of the three courses at their own preference; but, if they switch to another during their 7th or 8th year, they will be expected to have as much knowledge about the subject as their surrounding peers would. Physical Education takes place for all of the years. Students begin taking Personal, Social, Health & Economic Education & Home Economics to learn things which will benefit them in the near future. Examples of what they could learn by the end of the 8th year include cooking, sewing, industrial arts, finances, how to manage money and budgeting, and their own health and relationships as well. Students may begin Latin in Year 6; but, Latin is traditionally introduced during the 7th or 8th years. It is an elective class and is not required by the state. Although, it is very helpful when studying a romance language such as French. Students must take a class in the Arts; but, the selection is up to them. They can pursue Art, Music, Drama, or Dance, traditionally. Although, Technical Theatre and Art History are allowed courses later on. Students may pursue the elective Speech & Debate if they wish; but, it isn't required by any means. Career Education begins in Year 6 and continues throughout their years. Examples of what they could take include Medical, Business, Education, Law, or even Engineering. Political Studies & World Societies is a personal class which is only of two only taught at the Academy, made by the Academy's Curriculum, and taught by their staff. It educates about Politics and the various societies within the world including but is not limited to their Societies, how they work, how to maintain them, diplomacy, and how to maintain peace between societies. Etiquette is also the other of two personal classes made and designed specifically for the academy and taught by their staff. It goes over and educates on proper behavior, dress, silverware; but, is not limited to those subjects. Students learn to conduct themselves in all environments respectfully for the best of themselves and their country. Although, this in itself is a basic list in itself of what is allowed for them to take. Students may be granted other elective courses by their career and major, birthright, or from effort of prior years such as Photography, Film Studies, Creative Writing, Equestrian, Literature, Dressage, Ballroom Dance, etc.

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 am

The Upper Secondary/Senior High Curriculum for Years 9 through 11.

#

Class

Year 9

Year 10

Year 11

Native Language

Native Language A9

Native Language A10

Native Language A11

English

English A9 or B9

English A10 or B10

English A11 or B11

French

French A9, B9, or C9

French A10, B10, or C10

French A11, B11, or C11

Language of Choice

Language A9, B9, or C9

Language A10, B10, or C10

Language A11, B11, or C11

Mathematics A1

Algebra II

Pre-Calculus

Calculus

Mathematics A2

Trigonometry

Math Analysis

Statistics

Mathematics B1

Geometry

Trigonometry

Statistics

Mathematics B2

Algebra II

Math Analysis, Pre-Calculus, or Statistics

Pre-Calculus or Math Analysis

Mathematics C1

Algebra I

Algebra II

Pre-Calculus or Statistics

Mathematics C2

Geometry

Trigonometry

Math Analysis

Ethics

Ethics I

Ethics II

Ethics III

Geography

Geography I

Geography II

Geography III

History

History I

History II

History III

Government & Politics

Government & Politics I

Government & Politics II

Government & Politics III

Economics

Economics I

Economics II

Economics III

World Civilizations

World Civilizations I

World Civilizations II

World Civilizations II

Sciences

Double or Triple Science I

Double or Triple Science II

Double or Triple Science II

Religious Studies A

Religious Education I

Religious Education II

Religious Education III

Religious Studies B

World Religions I

World Religions II

World Religions III

Religious Studies C

Religion Philosophy & Ethics I

Religion Philosophy & Ethics II

Religion Philosophy & Ethics III

Technology

Informational Technology & Design Technology I

Informational Technology & Design Technology II

Informational Technology & Design Technology III

Physical Education

Physical Education I

Physical Education II

Physical Education III

Personal, Social, Health, & Economic Education & Home Economics

PSHEE & Home Economics I

PSHEE & Home Economics II

PSHEE & Home Economics III

Ancient Greek

Ancient Greek I

Ancient Greek II

Ancient Greek III

Latin

Latin I

Latin II

Latin III

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:03 am

The Upper Secondary/Senior High Curriculum for Years 9 through 11.

#

Class

Year 9

Year 10

Year 11

Arts

Art & Design I

Art & Design II

Art & Design III

Arts

Art History

Arts

Photography

Instrumental Music

Band I

Band II

Band III

Instrumental Music

Orchestra I

Orchestra II

Orchestra III

Instrumental Music

Piano I

Piano II

Piano III

Instrumental Music

Guitar I

Guitar II

Guitar III

Vocal Music / Choral Music

Chorus 9 or Vocal Music I

Chorus 10 or Vocal Music II

Chorus 11 or Vocal Music III

Drama

Drama & Theatre Studies I

Drama & Theatre Studies II

Drama & Theatre Studies III

Dance

Dance I

Dance II

Dance III

Music

Classical Music I

Classical Music II

Classical Music III

English Literature

Literature I

Literature II

Literature III

Fashion Design

Fashion Design I

Fashion Design II

Fashion Design II

Product Design

Product Design I

Product Design II

Product Design II

Global Awareness

Global Awareness I

Global Awareness II

Global Awareness III

Higher Mathematics

Higher Mathematics

Music Technology

Music Technology

Psychology

Psychology

Business Studies

Business Studies

Career Education

Career Education I

Career Education II

Career Education III

Political Studies & World Societies

Political Studies & World Societies I

Political Studies & World Societies II

Political Studies & World Societies III

Etiquette

Etiquette I

Etiquette II

Etiquette III

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 am

The students continue with certain classes they took in previous years; however, they must take at least 9 classes including core classes and 11 at the most plus required courses due to the schools' curricula.

These courses go more in depth with their lessons and are more applied studies than their previous years and as a result are very rigorous, and their impact on students may be stress inducing, and exhausting due to their nature of being a course. Mathematics classes are divided by the students' Math course progression, Major, and their own abilities in Math. Several courses are introduced such as Government & Politics, Economics, World Civilizations, taking Double or Triple Sciences, Ancient Greek, Classical Music, English Literature, Fashion Design, Product Design, and Global Awareness for Years 9 through 11. An example of something they would learn in Economics would be of The Economy, The Economy & You, and The Economy & The World. 11th Years may take additional specialized classes such as Art History, Photography, Music Technology, Higher Mathematics, Psychology, and Business Studies, if they decide that they did their best on the General Education Exams they took in Year 10; these classes may be selected due to interest or because, it's their Major focus or something they would like to pursue as a career. Students, of course, as usual may be able to add certain additional classes due to interest, Major focus, Career interest, birthright, or from prior Academic years.

- Year 10 & 11 Classes for General Education Examinations;

Minimum Number of Classes; 9 Classes

Average Number of Classes; 10 Classes

Maximum Number of Classes; 11 Classes

At least 1 in the Humanities

Core; English Language, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Language, Double or Triple Science

4 to 6 Electives; Ancient Greek, Art, Classical Music, Dance, Drama & Theatre Studies, English Literature, Fashion Design, Geography, Global Awareness, History, Informational Technology, Latin, Music, Religion Philosophy & Ethics, Physical Education, Product Design, Religious Studies, Second Modern Language, World Civilizations

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 am

//The Upper Secondary/Senior High-Sixth Form Curriculum.

[Lower Sixth & Upper Sixth Years]//

The Curriculum for the Sixth Form Years are far more lenient than years prior. The Students in these years get almost free-reign to study whichever courses they want; but, in a more structured fashion. Although, the students themselves must take the Advanced General Education A1 & A2 Examinations; unlike in prior years, these years are the focusing classes for College and University level studies and as a result are less classes to study for the Exams. Once again, students may request certain courses due to certain criteria or requirements. Plus, school specific courses will be continued due to it being a requirement of the school.

- Lower & Upper Sixth Classes for Advanced General Education Examinations;

Number of Courses; 4 to 5 Lower Sixth/A1 Examinations; 3 to 4 Upper Sixth/A2 Examinations

Required Courses; Ethics, Contemporary History, Physical Education; Lower Sixth Senior Project

Selective Classes; Ancient Greek, Art & Design, Art History, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Dance, Drama & Theatre Studies, Economics, English Literature, First Modern Language, Fashion Design, Geography, Government & Politics, Higher Mathematics, History, Latin, Mathematics, Music, Music Technology, Photography, Physics, Product Design, Psychology, Religion Philosophy & Ethics, Religious Studies, Second Modern Language, World Civilizations

-*Zirconia

new

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:08 am

Dear Leandra Amesfort,

You have been accepted to attend Churchill-Kingsbury Academy. As you are 15, you are within the age of attending our Upper Secondary School. Please refer to the various pages stapled to the Academic packet and other sections of the student package that is stapled within. The pages of the Academic packet contain your Academic and Elective options for the upcoming school year. We realize that you may be facing a difficult time adjusting back to your classes. Within the packet, lists several members of our staff who are guidance counselors who can make this adjustment a little easier for you. Each Dorm is assigned a separate guidance counselor respectively for that Dorm, plus there's one guidance counselor for each of the four schools, and an overall head out of all of those; thus, there are four counselors you can meet with; you can also meet with the Lower Secondary Guidance Counselor of the Goldwin Dorms, if you need to as you wish to pursue the path of languages and they could guide you in the right direction if you would prefer to go to them rather than the other guidance counselors available.

As you know, you can be a Day or a Boarding Student; but, regardless, there will be a room for you. You may specifically request a Dorm, if you would like and we will reserve one for you.

If you would like to refer to a Table of Contents of what this package should contain, it should be the next paper if arranged correctly. If any items are missing, there are various ways you can go about obtaining the missing pages which are also listed at the bottom of the Table of Contents and at the upper left corner of this one. Regardless, we appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience in the near future.

We hereby welcome you sincerely to Churchill-Kingsbury Academy and we hope to see you attending our classes this school year. 

-*Zirconia

new

Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 am

//Application Form;//

Character's Name;Colin Wilde

Character's Age/Year;13 years old or Grade 8

Country;United States

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar;Bourgeois

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English];English and French

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major];Computer engineer/businessmen

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.];Business/Economics

Looks/Appearance;Olive colored skin,dirty blond hair, blue eyes, five feet two inches tall, and sports goggle like glasses

Personality;Kind, assertive, observant, an introvert, and humble.

Gender;Male

Optional History;Father is a computer engineer, Mother is a doctor, and older brother also goes to the academy. Colin’s parents want Colin to go to good school and exceed the regular standards, but Colin sit back and enjoy life.

Ancestry;The Wilde’s are distantly related to an old Irish King, but nobody cares because it’s such a distant relation.

Clothing/Style;Colin likes to dress up in dark colors like black and dark grey

Family;Jon Wilde(Dad), Beatrice Wilde(Mom), and Zachary Wilde(older brother)

Pet//s;A black labrador named Ben

Friends;Ella Swanson, Christina Filter, Jack Filter(the twin brother of Christina), and Jayden Jackson(JJ)

Enemies;Josh Abraham and his friends

Crush/Love Interest;Ella Swanson

Optional list of interests/hobbies;Basketball, Video games

Likes;Italian food, reading,   

Detests; People that can be described as “obnoxious”, mushrooms, and sushi

Other;Slightly blind in his left eye

Dormroom/Dormmate Request;Jayden Jackson

Optional POV/Point of View Color;Blue/Rivers

Reason for Attending the School;Parents decision

new

Wed May 24, 2017 12:10 am

Character's Name: Aaden Johnson

Character's Age/Year: 14//Grade 9

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar: Nobility

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]: Non-Fluent Russian + English

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]: N/A

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]: Computer Science

Looks/Appearance: Messy Black Hair, Sea-Green Eyes, Glasses

Referance: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS736US737&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijofPTjIfUAhWEjVQKHYKpCSwQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=hufCRK5FrcpGLM:Personality: Aaden is mechanic type. Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work.

Optional History: N/A

Ancestry: Most of his realitives were either born or raised in Italy or Germany. however, he has some distant realitives born in America.

Clothing/Style: Streetwear

Family:

Olivia Johnson (Mother//Living

David Johnson (Father//Living)

Pet//s: N/A

Friends: N/A

Enemies; N/A

Crush/Love Interest: None (Yet)

Optional list of interests/hobbies: Science, Sports, Technology, and Maths.

Detests: Being disturbed or interrupted.

Other: N/A

Dormroom/Dormmate Request: N/A

Optional POV/Point of View Color: Green/Greene

Reason for Attending the School: Aaden has a history of making minor 'fails' while doing his experiments. His parents feel that Aaden will learn to be 'responsible' here.

Optional Roleplay Example: N/A

new

Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 pm

//Application Form;//

Character's Name; Ruth Appleby

Character's Age/Year; 14, 9th grade

Country; United States

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Bourgeois

Languages Character Spieaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]; English, non-fluent German

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; She's not really sure, but she's interested in Psychology/Counseling and the arts

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Arts

Looks/Appearance; Ruth is tall and bony at 5'7. She's got very tan skin and long, dark curly hair. She has deep set brown eyes and a long nose and face.

Personality; Ruth is awkward and skittish. She's very high strung and has trouble relaxing, but she can calm down most of the time. She's reserved and quiet, but once she gets to know someone she can't stop talking. She has a strong moral system and sense of justice, but rarely acts on her moral code. She's nice, but is wary of people. She's passionate about what she does, and she's a perfectionist who does it well.

Gender; Female

Optional History; 

Ancestry; She's slightly related to some famous politician, but that's it.

Clothing/Style; Usually a very big hoodie paired with mom jeans and sneakers. Sometimes she wears a hat if she's feeling fancy.

Family; Marilyn Appleby (Mom), Lavender Appleby (Little Brother), Peter Appleby(Dad)

Pet//s; A bunny named Pepper

Friends; none yet

Enemies; none yet

Crush/Love Interest; none

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Art, music, music theory

Likes; Music, painting, animals, food, reading

Detests; most people, ketchup, loud people, ignorant people, most social situations

Other;

Dormroom/Dormmate Request; none

Reason for Attending the School; She heard it had a really good arts and educational program, and her parents wanted her to go

new

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:36 pm

//Student Applications so far;//

Royalty/Nobility [1]

• Royalty/Nobility [Male] - Aaden Johnson - 14 - UK //@snowfire127//

Bourgeois [3]

• Bourgeois [Female] - Leandra Amesfort - 15 - Canada //@appleshoes2//
  • Bourgeois [Male] - Colin Wilde - 13 - US //@elfwizard444//
  • Bourgeois [Female] - Ruth Appleby - 14 - US //@cyclonevampire7//

Diplomats [0]

Scholars [0]

//I would like to see more Diplomats and Scholars and less Bourgeois and Royalty/Nobility applications at this point. It would also be quite nice to see students who are not from the US as well, even if their Native Language is a language other than English. Due to how many people have applied, I would prefer to see more of those types applying than the other. In the event, that there isn't an equal ratio among the student body I will be forced to make a cap of each. I am considering a character cap of 3 to 4 for each rper. And yes, at this point I have yet to critique all forms submitted so far. After I have completed your critique, you are to edit/finalize your form for the final submission and approval. During this process, you are to also list a few classes you are interested in your character having at the Academy. I will approve or not accept your class request list as well as your final submission of your character. As of this time, anyone who has previously sent their final submission is allowed to edit their form again for re-submission. Also, please list what language is your character's native language. All students are suggested to study 3 to 4 languages. The student's Native Language, English, French, Language of Choice. Sometime during their education they will be allowed to drop and change certain classes to their preference.//

-*Zirconia

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Character's Name; Jasmine Jessica Hawthorne, AKA Jess

Character's Age/Year; 16/Sophomore

Country; England

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Nobility

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]; German (Middling), French (fluent) and English

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; Actress

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Arts

Looks/Appearance; Arabesque skin, a small nose, bottle green eyes, a small, pointed face, long, straight jet-black hair. 5' 5"

Personality; Kind, funny, clumsy, can be a little sarcastic, intelligent, naive, shy,  a friend to nature, overly sensitive, a pushover but wishes she were braver, loyal, not afraid to stand up to her friends, has a hard time speaking up.

Gender; Female

Optional History; Her parents were killed a long time ago, so she and her brother, Ben, a doctor, have been caring for their siblings, Bea and Jon.

Ancestry; Her family was related to Marquis de Lafayette, like directly related. Her (x number of great) grandfather was Georges Washington de La Fayette

Clothing/Style; Secretly Jess loves to dress up, but relaxed to basic is her style. Right now, she's wearing a Loyola University hoodie, a plain white tee shirt, and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. She's wearing her gray and white slip-on sneakers and a New York baseball cap. /

Family; Jon Hawthorne Sr. (Father, Deceased), Luisa Hawthorne (Deceased, Mother), Ben Hawthorne (Brother, 23), Beatrice 'Bea' Hawthorne  (10), Jon Hawthorne Jr. (8)

Pet//s; Hamilton (Male, Cat) Eliza (Female, Kitten)

Friends; Joey Kline, Brandon Brown, Lily Phantom

Enemies; narcissistic, materialistic, awfully mannered egotists and Becca, her old best friend

Crush/Love Interest; Joey

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Reading, Writing, Music (A LOT of different things), swimming, fencing, horseback riding, speaking French, singing, Reading J.K. Rowling, Chris Colfer and/or Rick Riordan books, and playing guitar

Likes; Her friends, Musicals, Music, Ibtihaj Muhammad, French Fries, her family,

Detests; Ketchup, Jerks, people who look down on her 

Other; Doesn't eat much, prefers to be alone

Dorm room/Dormmate Request; Lily Phantom

Optional POV/Point of View Color; Gold

Reason for Attending the School; She needs to get a successful start to life to support her family

Optional Roleplay Example; Jess was walking by the graveyard when she came to an abrupt halt. She pulled out her phone and called Ben.

new

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm

//@All Interested Or Applying; There needs to be a more even number of Diplomats and Scholars. If not, I will create a cap on Royalty/Nobility and Bourgeois. You do realize you can create more than one character; but, please, do not create another Royalty/Nobility or Bourgeois. There's already a decent number of them and in the event you will create a second character, let it be a Diplomat or Scholar please. It's not that difficult to create them anyway. It's sort of vexing to check for new applicants and all of the ones I see are of Royalty/Nobility or Bourgeois. If you really wish to create a second character that is neither a Diplomat or Scholar, create one whose Applicant Form is exactly as I am looking for; if not, just create a Diplomat or Scholar. It's easier than solving mathematical equations. Yes, you can still create them, being Bourgeois or Royalty/Nobility, just not as your second character. I am currently looking for Diplomats and Scholars. Thank you for reading.//

-*Zirconia

new

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:39 pm

//@elfwizard444;//

//Application Form;// 

Character's Name; Colin Wilde //Acceptable.// 

Character's Age/Year; 13 years old or Grade 8 //Acceptable.//

Country; United States //Acceptable.//

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Bourgeois //Acceptable.//

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]; English and French //Is English their first/native language? How well do they understand French? They would also need a Third language as well.//

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; Computer engineer/businessmen //Acceptable.//

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Business/Economics //Acceptable.//

Looks/Appearance; Olive colored skin,dirty blond hair, blue eyes, five feet two inches tall, and sports goggle like glasses //Acceptable.//

Personality; Kind, assertive, observant, an introvert, and humble. //He needs at least four flaws for me to accept this.//

Gender; Male //Acceptable.//

Optional History; Father is a computer engineer, Mother is a doctor, and older brother also goes to the academy. Colin’s parents want Colin to go to good school and exceed the regular standards, but Colin sit back and enjoy life. //Acceptable.//

Ancestry; The Wilde’s are distantly related to an old Irish King, but nobody cares because it’s such a distant relation. //Acceptable.//

Clothing/Style; Colin likes to dress up in dark colors like black and dark grey //Acceptable.// 

Family; Jon Wilde(Dad), Beatrice Wilde(Mom), and Zachary Wilde(older brother) //Acceptable.//

Pet//s; A black labrador named Ben //Acceptable.//

Friends; Ella Swanson, Christina Filter, Jack Filter(the twin brother of Christina), and Jayden Jackson(JJ) //Acceptable.//

Enemies; Josh Abraham and his friends //Acceptable.//

Crush/Love Interest; Ella Swanson //Acceptable.//

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Basketball, Video games //Acceptable.//

Likes; Italian food, reading, //Acceptable.//

Detests; People that can be described as “obnoxious”, mushrooms, and sushi //Acceptable.//

Other; Slightly blind in his left eye //Acceptable.//

Dormroom/Dormmate Request; Jayden Jackson //Acceptable.//

Optional POV/Point of View Color; Blue/Rivers //Acceptable.//

Reason for Attending the School; Parents' decision //Acceptable.//

Optional Roleplay Example; //Acceptable.//

//All you have to do is edit the languages, including adding another language, and add some flaws for your character, then, he will be accepted. With your next Form, include a list of classes, you would like for your character. I would suggest either Irish or German as the third language for your character.//

-*Zirconia

new

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:31 pm

//@snowfire127;//

Character's Name: Aaden Johnson //Acceptable.//

Character's Age/Year: 14//Grade 9 //Acceptable.//

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar: Nobility //Acceptable.//

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English]: Non-Fluent Russian + English //Is English his native language then? How well does he understand French as well as Russian, even though he's not fluent. Does he understand standard Russian? Is he proficient in Russian? Or Intermediate?//

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]: N/A //Acceptable.//

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]: Computer Science //Acceptable.//

Looks/Appearance: Messy Black Hair, Sea-Green Eyes, Glasses //I deleted the link. You didn't have to include it. Otherwise, this section is acceptable.//

Personality: Aaden is mechanic type. Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. //He needs at least 4 flaws.//

Optional History: N/A //Acceptable.//

Ancestry: Most of his realitives were either born or raised in Italy or Germany. however, he has some distant realitives born in America. //Acceptable.//

Clothing/Style: Streetwear //Acceptable.//

Family: Olivia Johnson (Mother//Living David Johnson (Father//Living) //Acceptable.// 

Pet//s: N/A //Acceptable.//

Friends: N/A //Acceptable.//

Enemies; N/A //Acceptable.//

Crush/Love Interest: None (Yet) //Acceptable.//

Optional list of interests/hobbies: Science, Sports, Technology, and Maths. //Acceptable.//

Detests: Being disturbed or interrupted. //Acceptable.//

Other: N/A //Acceptable.//

Dormroom/Dormmate Request: N/A //Acceptable.//

Optional POV/Point of View Color: Green/Greene //That is only for the Lower Secondary. He is in the Upper Secondary School.// 

Reason for Attending the School: Aaden has a history of making minor 'fails' while doing his experiments. His parents feel that Aaden will learn to be 'responsible' here. //Acceptable.//

Optional Roleplay Example: N/A //Acceptable.//

//All you have to do is edit the Dorm he's in, provide four flaws, and state how well he comprehends each language including French and which one is his native/first language. In his edited form, please provide a list of classes you think would be interesting for him to take.//

-*Zirconia

new

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm

//@Katie; Is it just me or did the headings on the original post change? If so, then, I am seriously considering tossing this RP. Not many of the applicant replies I am receiving yield diversity nor spectacular forms anyway. Everyone wants to be either Royalty/Nobility or a Bourgeois. Or they want to create characters from native English speaking countries when you can honestly create the equivalent of a foreign exchange student. Who wouldn't want to create a foreign exchange student from Italy or France related to an Ambassador or someone of another diplomatic position? Or create an intelligent Scholar? Despite my obvious and direct message, no one creates any Diplomats nor Scholars. And it's also because the headings look absolutely abhorrent. Seriously, if you just wanted to change the headings you could have asked me before selecting such a distasteful font replacement. It's supposed to be a fancy font and not Comic Sans; although, it could be due to this new browser software.... *Sigh....* Hopefully, it is due to the browser and not a universal thing; otherwise, I am going to be severely vexed and will honestly consider tossing the RP just because of how abhorrent the original post now looks due to adjustments. In the event, you are seeing Comic Sans, it isn't supposed to be like that and if anyone is saying, it is supposed to be Comic Sans, it's supposed to be a luxurious looking font such as Pristina or Edwardian Script and anyone stating otherwise is more or less invalid as I am the creator of the thread. I know or should know of the intentions of the font that I use and why it is there.//

-*Zirconia

new

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 pm

I decided to make a scholar character since we seem to be in need of some, haha. Also pray for me I'm making a character who's good at math and who's French. I am not either. (:

Character's Name; Bernadette  (Bernie) Thomas

Character's Age/Year; 15, Sophmore

Country; France

Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Scholar

Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-flu ently + English]; French(fluent), English(fluent), German(Non fluent)

Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; Mathematician

Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Sciences

Looks/Appearance; Bernie is short, curvy, and has a round face. She wears round glasses on her tiny button nose. Her hair is short, dark brown, and straight. Sometimes she'll pull it up into tiny space buns. She has sleepy grey eyes and a mole under the left one.

Personality; Bernie is quick, sly, and analytical. Extroverted and bossy, she usually takes over group projects, and, being a control freak, almost everything else. She's kind, but blunt and honest to a fault. She doesn't have time for being indecisive. She's powerful and to the point. People tell her that she'd make a great politician or businesswoman, but she much prefers simpler things, such as numbers. While emotions are an annoyance for her, she has a strong, stubborn moral code, and both those professions could break that.

Gender; Female

Optional History;

Ancestry; She's from France, and her father was a successful businessman before he died.

Clothing/Style; Sharp winged eyeliner and her glasses is her signature look. She usually wears a comfy dress, leggings, when necessary, and flats. Heels are an inconvenience and she does not trust them.

Family; Her mom, Corinne Thomas

Pet//s; A cat named Arielle (Which means lioness of God, which I thought was cool for a cat)

Friends; N/A

Enemies; N/A

Crush/Love Interest; N/A

Optional list of interests/hobbies; Sometimes when she's stressed she'll run through equations in her head

Likes; Math, cats, her mom's cupcakes, science, music

Detests; Dogs, English class, ignorance, laziness

Other;

Dormroom/Dormmate Request;

Reason for Attending the School; She wishes to become a renowned mathematician or scientist.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi- I don't see comic sans at all- ? Maybe it's just on your end. Still fancy font headers for me.

new

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

//@Katie; Thank you. I will keep this RP then. I just hope the applicant forms improve. The character ratios are off.//

-*Zirconia

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 am
Character's Name; Lily Phantom (Lil)
Country; Italy
Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Diplomat
Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English];  Italian Fluently, French okay, Broken English
Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; Ambassador
Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Humanities/Human Sciences
Looks/Appearance; Dark skin, a small nose, coffee colored eyes, a small, pointed face, wire framed old fashioned glasses, long, straight jet-black hair. tall at 6'5.
Personality; Can be standoffish, will do anything for her best friends, shy, smart, looks down on herself and never feels perfect, perfectionist, is really quiet, stands up for friends but not herself, puts up with a lot
Gender; Female
Optional History; Her family is not that rich, she's been trying to get to the top. She was taken in by an Italian ambassador after being left on the streets. She has no clue who her family is. 
Ancestry; She is Italian through and through. She doesn't know anyone who isn't italian in her family. She is descended from Pietro Bergamo. 
Clothing/Style; Very Casual, right now she is wearing a white off the shoulder top and black silk pants with black flats and a small purse. 
Family; John del Mariana Ingles (Real dad) Larissa Phantom (biological mom), Johnathon de Mariana Ingles (biological brother), Alberto Romano (adoptive father), Maria Romano (adoptive mother)
Pet//s; Evan (Cat, Male) Angelica (Cat, Female) named after her favorite musicals
Friends; Joey Kline, Brandon Brown, Jessica Hawthorne
Enemies; narcissistic, materialistic, awfully mannered egotists
Crush/Love Interest; Brandon
Optional list of interests/hobbies; Reading, Writing, Looking for her parents, singing, musicals, running, softball, playing flute
Likes; Interest, musicals, music, Family, salad
Detests; Jerks, People who look down on her, meat
Other; Vegetarian
Dormroom/Dormmate Request; Jessica Hawthorne
Optional POV/Point of View Color; Red
Reason for Attending the School; To learn diplomatic tactics and skills, to make her famiyl proud
Optional Roleplay Example: Lily laughed. "Jess, you are not of making the sense!" she protested. "Joke this must be of one, hmm?" Then she saw Jess' solemn face. 

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 am
Character's Name; Lily Phantom (Lil)
Country; Italy
Royalty/Nobility, Bourgeois, Diplomat, or Scholar; Diplomat
Languages Character Speaks [Fluently and Non-fluently + English];  Italian Fluently, French okay, Broken English
Career of Choice [Will lead to your Major]; Ambassador
Interested Major [Out of Humanities, Sciences, Linguistics, Human Sciences, Business/Economics, or Arts - if Career Choice doesn't reveal it.]; Humanities/Human Sciences
Looks/Appearance; Dark skin, a small nose, coffee colored eyes, a small, pointed face, wire framed old fashioned glasses, long, straight jet-black hair. tall at 6'5.
Personality; Can be standoffish, will do anything for her best friends, shy, smart, looks down on herself and never feels perfect, perfectionist, is really quiet, stands up for friends but not herself, puts up with a lot
Gender; Female
Optional History; Her family is not that rich, she's been trying to get to the top. She was taken in by an Italian ambassador after being left on the streets. She has no clue who her family is. 
Ancestry; She is Italian through and through. She doesn't know anyone who isn't italian in her family. She is descended from Pietro Bergamo. 
Clothing/Style; Very Casual, right now she is wearing a white off the shoulder top and black silk pants with black flats and a small purse. 
Family; John del Mariana Ingles (Real dad) Larissa Phantom (biological mom), Johnathon de Mariana Ingles (biological brother), Alberto Romano (adoptive father), Maria Romano (adoptive mother)
Pet//s; Evan (Cat, Male) Angelica (Cat, Female) named after her favorite musicals
Friends; Joey Kline, Brandon Brown, Jessica Hawthorne
Enemies; narcissistic, materialistic, awfully mannered egotists
Crush/Love Interest; Brandon
Optional list of interests/hobbies; Reading, Writing, Looking for her parents, singing, musicals, running, softball, playing flute
Likes; Interest, musicals, music, Family, salad
Detests; Jerks, People who look down on her, meat
Other; Vegetarian
Dormroom/Dormmate Request; Jessica Hawthorne
Optional POV/Point of View Color; Red
Reason for Attending the School; To learn diplomatic tactics and skills, to make her famiyl proud
Optional Roleplay Example: Lily laughed. "Jess, you are not of making the sense!" she protested. "Joke this must be of one, hmm?" Then she saw Jess' solemn face. 

new

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 pm

//@All; Since, there are very common issues with a plethora of the forms I have seen from all of you. I will take a moment to address everything. 

There's only 2 non-Royalty/Nobility and Bourgeois so far, I have counted. 

When it comes to countries, please, keep in mind the actual schooling that exists in each country. For the record, most schools teach English as a first foreign language to some degree. Even in Italy, they begin studying English in primary school or to those of you in the US, your Elementary Education. Please keep in mind the standards taught at these schools across seas. It is not always that countries teach English as a first foreign language, it could be French, or Latin; however, usually they are at least offered or it is mandatory for them to study at least some English. Of course, you could always take whatever I type as a grain of salt; but, I'm probably the only one who uses the another site for reference that isn't one you would normally use for actual scholarly research papers. But, at least, when it comes to England's education, it seems accurate. Plus, I have researched to some degree with said reference, some degree of other countries education.

And speaking of England. Remember the UK in itself is split into many different countries. If you mean England, then, state it as their country rather than the UK. It could be England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland, plus, the many overseas territories they could originate from. Please, also keep in mind, that in other countries, they use surnames which usually, do not sound English. Of course it could be Baker, Backer, Bauer, with Germany or possibly any German-speaking region. Also, some characters could be from two separate countries, or have a dual nationality, if that country allows it. For the record, don't expect me to be quite alright with your French diplomat having the surname of Johnson or your Italian diplomat having the surname Jefferson. Desrosiers and Gallo exist as French and Italian surnames respectively, I'm quite certain off the top of my head, and I expect you to be realistic. Who wants to hear of a French diplomat named Harry Johnson, which clearly doesn't sound French, unless of course, they immigrated to France from another country or hold dual citizenship. Not every country in the world allows for multiple citizenships; however, although, I'm quite certain if you're intrigued you can research everything I have mentioned on your own time. 

Now, that we have opened this, I am going to continue. Please be very detailed within the Languages Your Character Speaks section. First, I don't care how fluent your character is, if I cannot distinguish what language is the first language they have ever learned in their life [Usually known as their native language/mother tongue, it's usually also their best language and the language they would instinctly count in or think in]. Second, be as detailed as possible. Also, keep in mind to have at least 4 Flaws within the Personality section. It's not that difficult in itself to generate 4 Flaws. 

As a side note, if you are the creative type and are attempting the Roleplay Example, please, make it at least 1 decently/adequately sized paragraph. One or two sentences is not adequate. Five to eight sentences each of adequate to lingering length is fine.

Now, thank you for those of you who actually read this, then, count this in half if it will actually go in one ear and out the other to be discarded. But, for those who actually will retain this in its entirety, thank you so much for the effort you have put into this RP, I am honestly really grateful over that. Now, please, impress me, by actually creating characters of an amazing quality. Please, keep in mind to balance all ratios, caste and gender, and everything will work a little easier and at a quicker pace than it already is.//

-*Zirconia

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:49 pm

@darkrising6, can I use this for a screenplay? The basic idea?

-Mainstreetgirl35 

[ 28 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team