Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Aliens and Allies: part 1 (please read.)
frequent_vsitor

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Aliens and Allies: Part 1
My heart raced. The Checo's were on our spaceship. They were blue-green, lizard like creature. They had long tails. I shivered as I thought about what they had done to Jake. My cousin had been attacked by one. I shook off the thought as I continued walking down the Checo's ship. I spotted one and tried to hide. I was too late. I felt a sharp pain as the (...) hit my side. Everything went black.
 I could feel the cold, hard ground underneath me. I slowly opened my eyes. I was in what looked like a normal jail cell. It was a normal jail cell! I raced towards the front of the cell and started banging on the bars.
"Shhh! Be quiet!" I turned to see a huge guard. I shrunk back. Several hours later, I felt a hand grasp my sholder. "Time to see the king." the guard said firmly. I shrugged and got up. My king would rescue me. Not their king. My king, my father, would free me. He's always hated the Checo's anyways.  I almost tripped as I got pushed into the throne room.
"Ha, ha, ha!" A Checo, smaller than the guard, but still big, sat on a bejewled throne. He had a crown on his head and a silver cane.
"Hello, Jaca." I whispered. I had seen him agrue with my father.
"Has your father no-one left to fight, but his own daughter?!" Jaca let out another laugh.
"He has plenty of soldeirs!" I yelled.
"Ah, I'm sure of that." He glanced at the queen. "What should we do with her? Ransom her? Keep her in the prison? Exacute?" At the last thing he had suggested, I thurst back hard onto the guard. He tumbled back. My hands were tied, but not my feet. I started to run. The guard was still lying on the ground. Right when I got near the door, another guard stopped me.
"Send her to the prison! I'm sure that the king will give something for his beloved daughter!" I looked up at Jaca. He had others around him. The queen, an offical, several guards...all were glaring at me. Then I spotted some one else. A boy that looked about my age. His huge eyes weren't glaring, but seemed to have sympathy. Who was he? Probally a servant. I flipped my head around to start walking back to the prison.
                                                  End of Part 1

Do you guys like it?

Re: Aliens and Allies: part 1 (please read.)
new

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 am

i love it !!!!!!!!    it is about aliens !!!  my favorite!smiley

frequent_vsitor

Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks!
Sadly, I'm very busy, so I don't know if I'll continue this one....

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm
very interesting, I like it

new

Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 pm
this...is...awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! owen

new

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm
ME LIKEY!!!!!!!!! i give it a 15 1/2!!! Awesome work, BTW

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team