Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 29 posts ] Average score:  
 ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO
new

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:22 am

Hello everyone!!

Today i want to talk about endangered animals. First we need to help stop pollution and global warming. ( I know I know, it will take a while.) Second, we need to inform people that animals are being hunted for their meat and they are dying because of pollution and global warming. Third, we need to save animals!!!

Reply to this board by saying some endangered animals and more reasons why they are dying out!!!!!!! ( P.S. this is my first board ever!! )smiley

Re: ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO
new

Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:41 am

My favorite endanegered species is the pygmy three-toed sloth. I love sloths. :mrgreen:

new

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:02 am

http://www.scholastic.com/kids/stacks/scene/signatures/sigs/Save_The_Planet/GoGreen.jpg

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Try the signature again!

new

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:21 am

It is true it will take a long time to stop pollution and all of that but we as a group chat need to start helping out n our neighboorhood dont let people stop you when they say your young join a group that picks up litter before you know it you will be famous of something like that.laugh

new

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:14 am
Why do you like sloths breezebrain39

new

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm

youer right

(there dieing for litter too) 

polarbears and

penguins are bothexamples of global warming diers ( i dont like that word) ps pretty good for your first board

# friend meyes

new

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 am

What I am grateful for is that circuses have stopped training elephants. Animals need to be in a well kept zoo or in their natural habitat.

new

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 pm

hi every one do you like do you like sciencekiss

new

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:03 am

@Ringchatty14: Hello! (sorry it took me so long to reply, I haven't been on this board or the STACKS for a while :)) Last year, I did a report on sloths, and I learned a lot more about them, so maybe that's part of the reason why I like them so much. I like their faces, and how slow they are, and the fact that they only leave their trees to use the bathroom (not that there is one; I mean, it's the rainforest. :lol:). 

Also, in Spanish, though this isn't really related to why I like sloths, 'perezoso' means lazy, and sloth in Spanish is 'perezoso'. They're just cute and slow little animals! :D

new

Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Chetahs, jaguars

CHEETAHS AND JAGUARS ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMALS WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS?!sad

new

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Its so sad what pepel do to animalsbroken heartmy favrite endangerd speses is the Arctic Fox(Iheartdogs) 

animals rockheartcheeky

new

Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:37 pm

so sadcrying

new

Thu May 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Animals are people too!! Respect the animals as the way you treat people!! They have feelings! So who agress with me?? I LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH!! What is your favorite animal? Mine is dogs! yes Save the ones who are abandoned and not taking care of! Treat the animals like they are you family!

Please love the animals, and take care of them!

(PS: this is my first comment!) 

Take care and love animals!!

new

Thu May 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Animals are people too!! Respect the animals as the way you treat people!! They have feelings! So who agress with me?? I LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH!! What is your favorite animal? Mine is dogs! yes Save the ones who are abandoned and not taking care of! Treat the animals like they are you family!

Please love the animals, and take care of them!

(PS: this is my first comment!) 

Take care and love animals!!

new

Thu May 19, 2016 12:15 am

I think that all animals should be treated the same, we are the one that are smart we should be cerful what we do, its are duty to save the Eath.smiley

new

Thu May 19, 2016 11:55 pm

maybe your right use proof like explainwink

new

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:15 pm

animals are so cool!

new

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Saving endangered animals is important!  How can I help?!

new

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:20 pm

I hate that people kill these animals its so sad crying

new

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:46 pm

I think elephants, rihnos and all other tusked animals are not an endangered species but are in great danger because they are being hunted down for there ivory tusks, it is so so so sad!!!! crying However there is an animal that is endangered, the red panda. If you havn't seen one before it's  this cute and fuzy red panda bear with big ears. These red pandas are most likley endangered because there habitat is falling apart or perhaps people are using their fur for money. sad

new

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:01 pm

i love this!! But i have told my friends and family these things and they dont seem very interested so... 

new

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:20 pm

I am like 12, and am obsessed with animals. Ask anyone in my school, who knows the most and loves animals the most, they would point you to me. Anyway, I know like ALOT about endangered species. I am fuming with the presidents of South America, they don't do anything about illegal poaching and logging. The ppl who do illegal things like that are criminals, and the president is a chicken and is scared to start up with them. If u want to hear mroe, just ask me.

new

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:08 pm

I love animals! My favourite endanger species are polar bears and pandas. Aren't they cute but maybe quick to be extinct soon?

new

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Well I think that since we are animals people might as well kill us so what I am trying to say is if 

people are killing animals they are killing us towink

new

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:49 am

its really sad that there are so many extinct and endagered animals today because people just don't care. I think that if everyone would just try the slightest bit to do their  part ( for example, picking up trash or recycling), the world would be a much better place to live inyes. also, people should keep in mind that the simplest thing, like wasting paper or even dropping a plastic bag on the floorno, can have have major consequenses.

new

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 am

True, true, true.

new

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Well I agree with everything but one thing. That thing is that we are part of the food chain and animals eat animals so we eat other animals thats how it goes. But yes don't have it every single day that would be bad becuase, then all of the people would eat all of the animals exept us in about a centary so DON'T EAT ANIMALS EVERY SINGLE DAY!

new

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Well I agree with everything but one thing. That thing is that we are part of the food chain and animals eat animals so we eat other animals thats how it goes. But yes don't have it every single day that would be bad becuase, then all of the people would eat all of the animals exept us in about a centary so DON'T EAT ANIMALS EVERY SINGLE DAY!

[ 29 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team