Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 29 posts ] Average score:  
 Are you a wizard!? 1
frequent_vsitor

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm
Hey guys i am 22dancer and this is a form to make a wizard, get sorted, and make friends! So imagine you wake up one morning and you get your letter. Fill this out to read your letter! Hello (Put name Wizard name here),
You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be ( Fill emotion here) to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013.
Dumbledore
Now what does your wizard look like! Do this to create your wizard! Pick a number 1 2 3 4. Then look down and that will your hair!
HAIR
RED AND WAVY
BROWN AND CURLY
BLONDE AND STRAIGHT
YOUR PICK!
EYES
Pick a Number 1 2 3 4
Brown
BLUE
GREEN
Your PICK!
Pick a number 1 2 3 4
CLOTHES
Hand-me downs
HOGWARTS ROBE
DESIGNER CLOTHES
WHAT EVER IS COMFY
PICK A NUMBER 1 2 3 4
BLOOD
Pure blood!
HALF BLOOD
Muggle BORN
YOUR PICK

Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head.
What are you thinking
1 I want to be in _______ House
2 I don't care
I want to be with my friends
Not a bad house please Sorry i will do pART TWO LATER

Re: Are you a wizard!? 1
new

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm
Cool idea! :D

Hello Skyelark Moon,
You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013.
-Dumbledore

Here are my numbers: 2, 3, 1, 1 (I haven't looked at the options. ;) )
Let's see what I got... :D
Hair: Brown and Curly
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Hand-me Downs
Blood: Pure-blood

For the house, it wouldn't matter, probably. I would trust the Sorting Hat's decision. ;) So, number two then. :D

I can't wait for part two!
~Skyelark Moon :lol:

new

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm
oh,good, it starts next year,and on a wednesday!
Hello Brainyathena, You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be peeing our pants from excitment to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore
Now what does your wizard look like! Do this to create your wizard! Pick a number 1 2 3 4. Then look down and that will your hair!
2.BROWN AND CURLY(just like my hair!)
EYES
3.GREEN(my eyes are actually green, a bunch of people say they are brown)
CLOTHES
4.WHAT EVER IS COMFY(see what I am doing? I did 2,3, now 4.Dang,just picked one,then realized,that means I am pure-blood)
BLOOD
1Pure blood!

Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head.
What are you thinking?
1 I want to be in ___Gryffindor or Ravenclaw____ House(that's what I usually get)

new

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm
Okay:
Hello, Fairyemerald31, you have been accepted to Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013.
Dumbledore
I did 2,3,2,4 so I did:
Hair: Brown and curly
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Hogwarts Robe
Blood: Muggle-Born
I would want to be in Ravenclaw House.(number 1)
P.S. I am new to this board.

new

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Is it supposed to be 2013?because if not, I have to go to london quickly

visitor

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 pm
1 4(hazel) 1 2 1 1HUFFLEPUFF ~amber PS Are you finished with my book? i LOVE that book.

contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm
Awesome! :D
Hello Foreverelephant,
You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you hear. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013.
Dumbledore.
4123:
Straight and brownish black hair, brown eyes, hogwarts robes, muggle born! :D
The sorting hat: I'd want to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff house. ;)

..❀Foreverelephant❀..

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

"So many things become beautiful when you really look..."

~Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall

..❀❀..

new

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Hello Bluesecret12, you have been accepted to Hogwarts. We will be glad to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore Now, let me create a witch! I pick 1212. (I really never cheat!) Let's see what create... Hair: red and wavy. (Oh, cool.) Eyes: blue. (Really nice!) Clothes: Hand-me-downs (It's okay for me.) Blood: Half-blood. (Oh, I hope for pure-blood. But, still cool.) Now, I'm in the Great Hall, waiting to be sorted... I want to be in Hufflepuff. Justice, kind, nice. P.S. 22dancer, cool Harry Potter blog-game! Thanks for sharing!

new

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Hello Aquacat586,
You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be excited to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4, 2013.

My numbers are 4,4,4,3. (I did not look!!) So I guess brown and straight hair, green eyes, Hogwarts robe, and Muggle-born. And I would be thinking "I want to be in Ravenclaw."

new

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Hello Melanie,
You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be very happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore
Alright. *closes eyes and randomly types numbers* 1324. So that means:
Red and curly hair(free choice),
Green eyes
Hogwarts robe,
and.....................Muggle Born
I want to be in Ravenclaw.

new

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 pm
HAIR RED AND WAVY BROWN AND CURLY<-- BLONDE AND STRAIGHT YOUR PICK! EYES Pick a Number 1 2 3 4- Brown BLUE GREEN <-- Your PICK! Pick a number 1 2 3 4- 4 CLOTHES Hand-me downs HOGWARTS ROBE <-- DESIGNER CLOTHES WHAT EVER IS COMFY PICK A NUMBER 1 2 3 4-4 BLOOD Pure blood!<-- HALF BLOOD Muggle BORN YOUR PICK Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in Slytherin House 2 I don't care I want to be with my friends Not a bad house please Sorry i will do pART TWO LATER

new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Hello icecreamposeidon3, You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be ecstatic to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore 4,2,3,2 BLACK AND STRAIGHT AND LONG BLUE DESIGNER CLOTHES HALF-BLOOD I don't care about house, I want to be with my friends.

new

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am
cool you should probality go to pottermore and get snoted too

new

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am
I will join tomorrow

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 am
This is a Cool Idea! :)

new

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 pm
Hair: 1 Eyes: 1 Clothes: 4 Blood status: Pure-blood (both my parents like HP!) House: Ravenclaw
✖DragonRider49✖
"You know how teachers tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else." -Percy Jackson, The Demigod Files

new

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:35 pm
HAIR -3 EYES -4 CLOTHES -1 BLOOD -2 Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in ravenclaw House 2 I don't care if im just ravenclaw on pottermore I want to be with my friends

Are you a wizard!?
new

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 am
Letter:Hello Kayla, you have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things because school starts Sept. 4th. From Dumbledore. Choices: Hair: Blonde with curly hair ( free choice) Blue eyes Robe Full-blood Ravenclaw

new

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am
My hair's red and wavy, I wear whatever's comfy (heh heh), my eyes are green, half blood. I want to be in Ravenclaw. (I didn't want to type "Dumbledore's Letter") :)

new

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 pm
Hello Gopherchess4(Alexandra),

You have been accepted into Hogwarts.We will be happy to have you here.We know you will make new friends and memories.Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013.

-Dumbledore

Here are my numbers:4,1,2,4 :cool:

Hair:Brown and Curly

Eyes:Green

Clothes:Hogwarts robe

Blood:Half blood

~Gopherchess4

new

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 am
Dear Ivy, You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be so happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remember to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore Now what does your wizard look like! Do this to create your wizard! Pick a number 1 2 3 4. Then look down and that will your hair! HAIR 3 - Blonde and straight EYES 1 - Brown CLOTHES 2 - HOGWARTS ROBE BLOOD 4 - YOUR PICK (Pure Blood) Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 - I want to be in Gryffindor House

new

Sat May 25, 2013 7:48 pm
I have one question before I start, where do I get started? Hello Alinor! You have been exepted into hogwarts. We will be very enthusiastic to hae you here! We know you will make friends and memories. Remember to get your things from diagon alley because school starts September 4th 2013. -Dumbledore 1123 Hair:blonde and straight. Eyes:green Clothes:designer clothes half blood.(mom's side) I want to be in gryffindoor or Hufflepuff. Can't wait till part two!

new

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am
Hello,Ginvera a.k.a Ginny You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be delighted have you hear. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore. 1,1,1,1 ( I didn't do it on purpose!!!!) RED AND WAVY, Brown, Hand-me downs, and......... Pure blood! Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in the Gryffindor House. I want to be with my friends

new

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:52 pm
HAIR 4. Black and strait EYES Pick a Number 1 2 3 4 4.Your PICK! Dark brown Pick a number 1 2 3 4 CLOTHES 2. HOGWARTS ROBE PICK A NUMBER 1 2 3 4 BLOOD 2. HALF BLOOD Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in __Slitheren_____ House

new

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:06 am
Hello JO You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happyto have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore Now what does your wizard look like! Do this to create your wizard! Pick a number 1 2 3 4. Then look down and that will your hair! HAIR BROWN AND CURLY YOUR PICK! EYES GREEN CLOTHES HOGWARTS ROBE BLOOD Muggle BORN YOUR PICK Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking I want to be in Hufflepuff House Ive been on for 2 month but I want more friends

new

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 pm
This is awesome!
My numbers: 2, 1, 2, 1
So I have brown & curly hair, brown eyes & Hogwarts robes! And I'm a pure-blood!
Cool :D

~AmusedChicken22

new

Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Hello Skye Blossom, You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore HAIR:RED AND WAVY EYES:BLUE CLOTHES:HOGWARTS ROBE BLOOD:HALF BLOOD I want to be in Ravenclaw House

new

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:47 pm
Hey guys i am amber amber and this is a form to make a wizard, get sorted, and make friends! So imagine you wake up one morning and you get your letter. Fill this out to read your letter! Hello sam You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2013. Dumbledore Now what does your wizard look like! Do this to create your wizard! Pick a number 1 2 3 4. Then look down and that will your hair! HAIR RED AND WAVY EYES GREEN Your PICK! Pick a number 1 2 3 4 CLOTHES HOGWARTS ROBE BLOOD Pure blood! Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in griffindor House 2 I don't care about slitherin I want to be with my friends Not a bad house

new

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 pm
Hello black black You have been accepted into Hogwarts. We will be happy to have you here. We know you will make new friends and memories. Remeber to get your things from Diagon Alley because school starts September 4th 2014 Dumbledore HAIR RED AND WAVY EYES GREEN CLOTHES HOGWARTS ROBE BLOOD Pure blood! Now you walk into the Great Hall awaiting to be sorted into your house. you sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on your head. What are you thinking 1 I want to be in gryfindor House 2 please I want to be with my friends Not a bad house.

[ 29 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team