Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

What type of School idea would you like for me to make?
School of the Arts. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
School of Magic. [Elemental, Witch/Wizard, Mage, Magic users, Psychics, etc.] 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Finishing School. [School of Etiquette] 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
School for Supernatural Creatures. [Monsters, Vampires, Werewolves, non-Magic users such as Witches/Wizards] 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Normal Middle School/Junior High. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Normal High School. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other type of School. [Please leave this particular idea you have in a reply.] 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Are you interested in a School Roleplay on Fan Fiction?
new

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Long time no see, eh?

Well, I'm obviously back and this board is well.... lacking in activity as usual and so is Fan Fiction.

So, I was wondering if any of you were interested in a School Roleplay of some sort where you create a character of your own, write as if you were them and their interactions within the roleplay. 

Why? 

Recently, I have wandered about with ideas for a School RP and I just can't decide as to which one I want to go and settle down with to create.

Now, this can be any sort of school - a school of the Arts, Magic School, Finishing School, or a normal Middle, Junior, or Senior High for that matter.

//And yes, it can also include a reboot of a previous RP I have made as well.//

If so, please reply to this thread suggesting a topic/idea for the school and whichever gets the most I might decide to make. 

-*Zirconia

Re: Are you interested in a School Roleplay on Fan Fiction?

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Hey Z! I know- it's been DEAD on the boards. Question- are you having any problems accessing/posting- ?

Re: Are you interested in a School Roleplay on Fan Fiction?
new

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:32 pm

//@Katie; I agree. The boards are dying, unfortunately. As far as I know so far, I'm not having any problems except for yesterday when it did this outlandish error when I was going to log out. Almost as soon as it said that, it logged me out. So, there aren't many problems on my end.//

-*Zirconia

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team