General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 asking a weird question
new

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am
have you guys enjoyed the book catching fire i watched the movie and i read the book but a lot of my friends don't like it they think it funny and not understandable

Re: asking a weird question
new

Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 am

Hey just because your friends dont like catching fire that doesn't mean you are diffrent it only means you are unique in your on way.Some people can be the same and some are diffrent then others but that doesn't they are weird or whatever you want to call it.It only makes them diffrent in there on little way.Also i do love the movie catching fire it is a very good movie.

new

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:52 pm

yeah, if your friends dont like who you are they are not very good friends

new

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Haven't but it seems good. Wings of fire is a cool name

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team