Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Are you new to HP?
A: Nah, I've been here forever 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
B: Sort of, Just joined a couple weeks ago 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C: I just joined to! 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4
 ATTENTION ALL GIRLS!!!
new

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Okay, Girls. 

Today my question is..........What girl from Harry potter looks MOST like you? And Witch BOY looks like you're crush? (We all have to have atleast one crush, right?) 

I look a lot like Hermonie (No, Really!) 

And my crush looks like Harry minus the glasses......You just had to have circle glasses didn't you Harry? (jk)

And don't be shy! (PS: I just joined this website today so i'm REALLY  new! And, I just started watching/reading the books, so excuse me for all the questions I might ask in the future 

~GirlPresident 

Re: ATTENTION ALL GIRLS!!!
new

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi,im Hannah smiley and im new here to!!!! my crush looks exactly like Ron Weasleyheart and i look like the girl Harry Potter marries at the end ( sorry, i only watched the movies and i dont know her name blush) but anyway yeah lol.

new

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi,im Hannah smiley and im new here to!!!! my crush looks exactly like Ron Weasleyheart and i look like the girl Harry Potter marries at the end ( sorry, i only watched the movies and i dont know her name blush) but anyway yeah lol.

new

Wed May 17, 2017 4:08 pm

LOL my name is Hannah too :) but I look like Hermione Granger and my crush looks like Harry Pottersmiley

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team