Reading Buzz Board

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Should I watch some of Doctor Who?
Yes. It's amazing. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes. Start with the earlier seasons; so, you don't get confused/lost while watching the show. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. I haven't watched it. You shouldn't have to watch it either. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. I watched it and I didn't like it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know. I've watched Doctor Who, and it depends if you like the genre or not. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know. I haven't watched Doctor Who. It depends on you. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Attention Doctor Who fans....
new

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:13 pm

A fellow STACKer on Fan Fiction needs your assistance on whether or not a Fan Fiction has a good plot or not.

-> http://community.scholastic.com/doctor-who-fanfiction-do-i-have-a-good-plot-t436078.html <-

As I have yet to watch/see the show, I believe it's your turn to truly answer their question.

-*Zirconia

Re: Attention Doctor Who fans....
new

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 am

@darkrising6: I've already seen it, and you should definetly watch the show! But just to tell you, only the 10th doctor(David Tennant) and the 11th doctor(Matt Smith) are the good ones(at least to me). I'm a total Whovian!

Ximlye

900 years of traveling through space and time, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important- the 11th doctor 

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team