Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Have you read any of the old version of the Babysitters Club?
Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
What is the BSC? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Baby Sitters Club Board Gone?
new

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi, I recently started reading The Babysitters Club even though the Accelerated Reader level is too low.....

Anyway, I got on the BSC page where it has the quizzes, polls, games, etc. and there is something on the page that says, "More Baby-Sitters Club on the STACKS Message Boards" and when I click on it, it says, "The requested URL /scholastic/board was not found on this server".  I do not know if that is because there is no message board anymore or what.  Please can someone help?

Re: Baby Sitters Club Board Gone?

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi fanonyx 10, smiley

Thanks for your question! I see what you mean about the link to the Babysitters-Club message board. It looks as though that board might have been closed or possibly moved. I'm not entirely sure. I will ask my manager and get back to you as soon as I have more info.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience! yes

-Moderator_Jennifer

Re: Baby Sitters Club Board Gone?

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello again, fanonyx10.

Here's what I found out:

The Babysitters-Club Message Board closed a few years ago. Babysitters-Club fans can now discuss the series on this thread on the Buzz Boards:  

http://community.scholastic.com/who-likes-the-baby-sitters-club-me-t435012.html

(You'll need to copy the link and paste into your browser then hit enter.)

Enjoy! smiley

-Moderator_Jennifer

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team