Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Do you think this is a good story?
Yes 82%  82%  [ 9 ]
No 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 11
 Backstabbing Friends and how Some of Them Changed
new

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 am

Story #1

This happened 2 years ago in grade three. I had 4 other friends named Veronika ( Who is now popular), Dylan (Who moved away), Briana (Who now plays with little kids and is annoying), and Emily. We always all played together at recess but one day i was sick and couldn't come to school, so the next day i found out they started a game called Zelda. Now I may inform you that i have no interest in video games. So anyway they said I could be a villager. What the heck! Like i was gonna have fun being a "villager." But I played anyway. But I didn't really play I just followed them wherever they went. But most recess's I just sat right in the middle of the feild by myself doing nothing. And none of my friends would stop playing that stupid Zelda game so most recess's, as i said, i would spend by myself. But one day Veronika came over to me and asked if I wanted to hang out and of course I said sure. But then all my other friends came and asked Veronika to come back. So now they notice someone is gone. So the next day I finally get to hang with a girl named Darian. So we are just talking behind a tree when Veronika comes and tells me that my friends had a vote to kick me out of the game, and guess what? They all said they should kick me out of the game. You have no idea how this felt. Thats the end of that story.

Story # 2

This happened in grade 4. Me and Emily had a crush on this boy named Ridley. So we teased him about not having any friends because he didn't. Then we chased him saying "sorry" and tried to hug him but me, being me tried to kiss him. (But not really.) So anyway, the next day we were in line going inside after recess, and Emily got their before, and she whiseed to me that Ridley called me and Emily "hot", so this made me happy.  But we decided to stop chasing him. So the next day, I went home for lunch and when I got back, Emily was sitting on the play structure with Ridley. And i am all, Emily? didn't we stop chasing him? And Emily asked Ridley, should I tell her? And Ridley just shrugs. So Emily comes up to and whispers in my ear; Ridley likes me. (Not me, Emily) So I just look at her with my mouth open and we start walking off the structure. I ask and plead her not to date him. She says I wont, I wont. But the next day, as me and Darian are walking out of the school from daycare for lunch recess, I see her with her arm around Ridley, and i am all like, whats this about and Emily squeels, "were dating!" Now at that point I feel like i am going to die. U-Ugh-agh. is all I can say. So I go and run to my new friends Maddy and Darian. I start crying and crying and crying. Maddy and Darian are saying things like; I know, I know. And for the rest of the year all she does is follow Ridley around. But thank goodness she broke up with him this year. 

The End

Re: Backstabbing Friends and how Some of Them Changed
new

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 pm

um, so like its me, the author so I might have misspelled some of the words, so sorry about that.

Re: Backstabbing Friends and how Some of Them Changed
new

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 pm
I love it.Story 2 happened to me but i tried to look preety and stuff and they broke up.I was never friends with her after that but the guy asked me out

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team