Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  

Your day?
Great, I won a blue ribbon in... 24%  24%  [ 4 ]
Good! 53%  53%  [ 9 ]
Great!*snort* 12%  12%  [ 2 ]
Crummy, bad , choose your word 12%  12%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 17
 Bad Day; a poem
visitor

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm
Bad Day: In the deep pit of despair, No life isn't fair, And it is only forth class, I'm giving stupid answers in mass, I've already been hit in the face with a dodge ball, I trip over my feet and fall, What a bad day this has been! I bombed my math test, This is a mediocre day at best! And to top it all off, my yogurt explodes! The popular girls are looking at me as if I'm a toad, What a terrible day it's been!

Re: Bad Day; a poem

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 am
Hey! Let me help you fix your day! Wake up early so your fresh. Practice and don't mind being hit by a dodge ball. Take it as a compliment. People pick on you because you are "unbeatable". Study for your math tests man. And when your yogurt explodes, laugh at it or take this as a chance to make a food fight. Hope this helps!

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:35 pm
oh........................................ hi

new

Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 pm
My day is good

new

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 am

I KNOW A BAD DAY WHEN I SEE IT OR FEEL IT. THIS GIRL AT MY SCHOOL HER WELL SHE CALLS IT YURGURT ANYWAY HER YURGURT EXPLODED ON HER IN FRONT OF THE "COOL" KIDS AND SHE WAS CRYING I FELT BAD FOR HER. WHEN OTHER PEOPLE CRY IT MAKES ME CRY BECAUSEE I DONT WANT ANYONE TO EVER BE SAD. UNLESS ITS TEARS OF JOY

new

Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:00 am

Howare you doing tody guys?! Sominmes you have good day? And sometimes you have ad days ?

new

Wed May 25, 2016 4:26 pm

So...here's my poem. I liked yours, too.

I woke up in the morning with the sun shining in my face.

I just remembered something that snapped me out of my embrace.

Today is no school! Today is Summer Break!

Today will be great!

And that's been my day.

Well...so far, that is.

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team