Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Beasts and Roses
new

Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Beasts and roses

Chapter 1: The Hunt

I walked through the gardens. Searching for something. I didn’t know what. It was night and and my senses were catching something. Something alive. Something active. Something innocent. I was close now. I don’t know why I was in the garden. It was full of fake flowers any way nothing special. Then I saw it. Or him to be exact. My prey. He was an old man around 50 or so cutting at one of the roses. HAH  even if I let him live what would he do with one of these roses. Hes too old to be dating. So he either hes giving it to his wife or he has a Daughter. I stood up from where I was hiding and let out a tremendous roar. “ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRR”. LOL his face. “p..please b...b...beast don’t eat me please”. “ And why shouldn’t I”? “You tried to steal from me” I snarled. “ I’m sorry it’s my daughters birthday tomorrow and I just wanted to get her something”. Hmm this guy has a daughter, I can take advantage. “YOU WILL GIVE ME YOUR DAUGHTER AS PRISONER TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR ACTIONS”. “M….my daughter oh have mercy sir she deserves to live”. “YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT YOU WILL BRING HER TO ME TOMORROW”.

Chapter 2: Bella Sposa

I tiptoed over to the cupboard and opened the one door that was left on it the floorboards creaked beneath me “crap”. I went to see if I woke up dad but when I reached the cellar yes the CELLAR he wasn’t in bed(sleeping on the velvet curtain) “uh dad where are you”

Re: Beasts and Roses
new

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:39 am

that was great post more fellow siren

Re: Beasts and Roses
regular_contributor

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:03 pm

cool story, I like it

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team