Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Become A Character in My Story!!!!!
new

Fri May 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi guys! I'm asking everyone who reads this to make up a character for me. Or two, or three, or maybe ten! I don't care. I'll give you a basic outline of what you should include but you guys can go from there. Girl or boy, old or young (you guys: you could even do babies), just create a character! 

Oh, and if they have a * next to it you don't have to include it if it doesn't apply to your character. Okay, here's mine: 

Name: Ever Tahlia Greene

Family: Younger brother - Arrow Timothy Greene, age 8, Older brother - Uriah Matthew Greene, age 16, Mom - Elizabeth Maria Walker Greene, Dad - Noah Michael Greene

Hobbies: Reading, writing, posting to Instagram and her blog

Screen Name*: ForEVER_Joyful

Likes: Animals, her family, being outside, reading writing, posting to Instagram and her blog, happy people, unicorns

Dislikes: Mean people, paper airplanes, spitballs, etc., being inside for too long

Friends: Whoever you guys post! Have Ever be your first friend!

Pets*: Rabbit named Opera

Favorite Emoji*: All the happy ones!

Home: New York, but more rural New York, not big city New York

Other Information: Her lucky number is 8, has never been ouside of New York, skipped a grade in school, so she's in 8th grade, not 7th

Apperance: She has green eyes (did you know only 2% of the population has green eyes???), red hair that is usually in a ponytail, love Converse All Stars, so she has like ten pairs of those, and is a little bit short but not really. 

So that's my profile! Make your own, and feel free to add your own categories! You could make one for Uriah or Arrow, or even continue Ever's! I will take character's from this post to use in some of my stories. Bye guys!

WittyAngel37angel

Re: Become A Character in My Story!!!!!
new

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi I would love to create a characer in your book!

How about a girl named Agelina. She loves to read, write, blog, and go on facebook. She has brown culy hair and is a popular girl in school.(but not of those mean snotty popular girls) she has no  brothers or sisters. She has a dog named Ashton(a golden retriver) And he is nice to everone. I hope yo like her!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team