Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Blood of the Ancients (Working Title)
new

Fri May 10, 2013 1:23 pm
She ran flat out as her feet hit the dirt, bolting through the trees. Heart hammered in her chest, Bruce came running up beside her. She could hear the pounding of the Elites feet as they chased them through the forest. Grabbing Bruce's arm, I thought of the safety of the cave, miles behind them. suddenly, it was silent. No pounding of feet no barking of dogs, only the low far off howl as they found the dead trail. we both stood there a moment, breathing heavily. "We have to get moving," Bruce said, and standing this close I could feel his heart beat.

Re: Blood of the Ancients (Working Title)
new

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 pm
In the beginning, is it supposed to be in third person or is the narrator talking about someone else? Also, what are Elites?

Re: Blood of the Ancients (Working Title)
new

Fri May 16, 2014 2:02 am
Nice with the Elites it's a good hook into your story! Might want to fix the view though. ("I" and "she" one or the other yanno) Write more!!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team