General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Book Box!
new

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:39 am
Hey I'm STRAWBERRYCAT25! Yay! Okay so this is pretty much a cool little thing where I will give out book reviews! Now you ready for your 5 book reviews? Drum roll please. 1) Peter and the star catchers: 10-10. fantasy lovers read it 2) Ivy and bean: 7-10. pretty cool 3) Don't bump the glump: 10-10. I love shel silverstein 4) Bezus and Ramona: 10-10. awesome book 5) A question of magic: 10-10. great book So yeah, I pretty much love every book i read ;) Well now it's my fave part of the book box! CHARACTER CRAZY:) :) how it works: You make up a character, write about him/her here, i pick my favorite one and it ends up right where this is. since this is the first book box I'll get you started!!!!!!!! Name- Angel Any powers?- nature powers Looks like- black straight hair, green dress, blue and green eyes Personality- nice, adventurous, smart Anything else?- best friend is a baker named Anya, oh and by smart I mean can invent practically anything. RINGGGGG oh look at the time class is over. See ya :) please write about your characters :)

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team