Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Character Crazy ENDS MAY 28TH
Poll ended at Tue May 27, 2014 11:20 pm
Bri-a young elf with long brown hair and a sky blue dress 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
James-a bear that can talk 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Book Box!
new

Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Hey hey!!!!!! I'm Cat@the box or just cat. Well this is my little thingy where I will just talk and talk and talk. I'm gonna bore you out of your minds,not really, I'm awesome! I guess I will start with a book recommendation: an amazing book series that I've read is PETER AND THE STARCATCHERS! It's about how peter pan became peter pan. Now I would like to do a little thing that I call Character Crazy I am creating characters and I will put them in a poll. whichever character gets most votes i will write a paragraph about them. To start off i will just write a short paragraph about a character I literally just thought of and had to write down: Emily ran through the woods from the fairies trying to get her, she had stolen the magic stone because of a dare from her friends. They had been sitting in her room talking when Ally said "Emily, I dare you to steal the magic stone from the fairies and turn your hair from blond to blue" well she had turned her hair blue but an alarm had gone off and now she was running from fairies. when she couldn't hear the fairies anymore or see their glow she leaned against a tree, she was lost. What am I going to do? she thought. ok so if you want more of the story say bananas if you don't say ugh. If there are more bananas i will add the character that won the poll to the story. If there are more ughs i will make a whole new story! See u soon- Cat ;)

Re: Book Box!
new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Bananas

- Passion

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team