Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Book Review : All-American Girl
new

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 am
All-American Girl is a novel with a purpose. Many girls go through the same things as Samantha [except maybe saving the president from a shooting!]. I mean this by annoying older sisters, boy trouble, and all other things that Samantha went through. Meg Cabot is one of my all-time favourite authors. She is a good writer, who knows when it's business or when it's joking time. In the future, I hope Meg Cabot writes more interesting and exciting novels. I love reading all her novels and books.

Re: Book Review : All-American Girl
new

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 pm
Nice Review! I like how you made a connection with our lives and the main character's life! Keep writing!

new

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm
do an reveiw for to the stars isabelle.

new

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm
do the book named amrican girl:to the stars isabelle.

new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Cool review!

- Passion

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team