Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Do you want me to start a newspaper?
Poll ended at Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 am
YES! I'd like to join! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Yes, that'd be great! I'll read it, though. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Your choice.... 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
NO! I don't want new issues filling up the boards! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Book Stacks Weekly News: Auditions Soon!
new

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:56 am
I'm going to write a newspaper, but I need authors! Each week, in my recent issue, put your entries for the next week there. As for no issues have started, I ask you to follow the rules, just 3 topics for the newspaper, and leave your entries for the first issue when I choose the people to write for it HERE. Here are the topics: Fashion, Green Team, Sports, Reading/Writing Tips, Book Reviews, Featured Articles, Polls. If you want to choose 3 of these topics, and you want to join Book Stacks Weekly News writers, fill out this form below. Username: Topic (1): Topic (2): Topic (3): Dedicated? How many times can make news entries a week: I'll tell the journalists who won when the poll ends. Happy writing!

Re: Book Stacks Weekly News: Auditions Soon!
new

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 am
It looks like only one person has voted... PLEASE! I REALLY NEED WRITERS!

new

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Username:etfantastic

T1:Fashion

T2:Reading/writing tips

T3:Polls

Dedicated:yes

How many times a week:3 to 4 maybe 5

new

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:23 pm

i have a question, do i have to cover 3 topics? if not i will probably audition and even if i have to write three pieces i will still audition i just want to know

thanks!- Morgan R.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team