General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 14 posts ] Average score:  

if you could choose a book which would you choose?
eragon 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
percy jackson 25%  25%  [ 6 ]
hunger games 38%  38%  [ 9 ]
the heroes of olympus 21%  21%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 24
 books, books, and more books!!!!
new

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 am
I lovvvvvve reading, what is your fav. book?

Re: books, books, and more books!!!!
new

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

I love.............. Percy Jackson!!! When is The Mark of Athena

coming??? (the next heros of olympus book :))

Griffinartemis27:)

new

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 am

my fav book series would be fablehaven by brandon mull. fav book would be the house in the snow, i don't remember the author but it was scholastic so anyone interested might be able to look it up.  it's kinda kidish but the fight scene is really well writen.

alone forever,

Lone Light

regular_visitor

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 pm

the next heros of olympus book comes out in the fall i am not sure exactly when 

Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 pm
ANARCHY NO JUTSUUUU~! I'm choosing... ... ...Ah! Got it! ~"And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie, ~"Sign Of Four" or "A Study in Scarlet" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (these are for mature audiences: they're classic mysteries, meaning people die in awful ways.) ~Nahoko Uehashi's Moribito series, or ~Nick of Time and it's companion(s) by Ted Bell are next. ~Percy Jackson and Heros of Olympus are up there, but... I'm being an anarchist today. XD In the comics department, I'd choose... ~"Detective Conan", a 70+ book manga series (still ongoing!) by Gosho Aoyama. (17 and up for animated blood and language: sorry, kids.) ~Also up there is Pokemon Adventure, which is based off the GAMES, thanks. And for the record, Blue is actually Green and Green is actually Blue. But of course we translate it wrong, because only Japan had a Green version... Give the lady the leftover name, whydon'cha... This is distributed via VizKids, so it's got no language, and shouldn't have anything more than scrapes and Giovanni's debilitating disease of unknown origins in the FR/LG arc. ~Batman is actually the only real American comic that I've read: I should really take a look at Superman, Spiderman, etc...

new

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm
I love the hunger games

CALLING ALL RICK RIORDREN FANS
new

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm
I AM GOING TO DIE. If the Mark Of Athena doesn't come out soon. And if you like Rick Riorden you should read the Kane Cronickles.

new

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 am
I LOVE ANYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN BY RICK RIORDAN!

new

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:39 pm
mine is deltora

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 am
And excuse the heck outta u my friends because these things are on a schedule. They come out in the middle of October, give or take. I have problems with October, as the next Pokémon game comes out then, the next Anglicized Detective Conan manga comes out then, the next HoO book comes out, and Halloween happens. Man, can't my wallet catch a break? Seriously. But no really everything good in my life happens in October and it all revolves around cash.

new

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm
I like Harry Potter Books! Do you?

new

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:08 pm

can i choose a lot.The mortal instruments,divergent series,hunger games

new

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:36 pm

None of the above. My fav is Harry Potter.

new

Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 pm

So.. I like Eragon a lot, but I haven't read the fourth book yet. I got pretty hooked, though. I also take a liking to Dragonology, a book in the Wizardology series. I even own it. To people who don't like reading the dictionary, I don't think Dragonology is for you. But you can read it if you want. The only reason I read it is because I like dragons. A lot.

[ 14 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team