General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 books u luvvv
new

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:21 am

hey so im new to the stacks and I was wondering what books everyone luvvvs cuzzz I just need 2 know mail

Re: books u luvvv
new

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:08 pm

39 clues, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan, Judy Moody by Megan McDonald...

new

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:27 pm

I lovesmiley the books Wonder and Stone Fox. Wonder is the best out of both of them.

new

Mon May 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi! I am new to this website. I would say books I love would have to be verse novels like Out Of The Dust, The Crossover, and Booked!

new

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:24 pm

I have been reading the dog series. I love the books! I also like the Harry Potter series.smiley

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team