Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Do you like my idea for wrighting a biography for so many people?
Poll ended at Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 pm
1. Yes, it's perfect! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
2. It's Good 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
3. It's alright 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
4. Maybe you should forget it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5. No, i don't really like it (constructive critisism) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
6. NO!!! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
 Can someone help me?
new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 pm
I want to wright a book about famous people like audrey hepburn (sabrina, 1950s movie) to justin bieber. (i am a fan of biographys and journalist stuff) I plan to wright about 1D, selena gomez, demi lovato, lilly collins, all sorts of people! Is it a good idea? What you think? Please reply or comment, and give me more ideas about who to wright about if you like the idea! Thanks guys (and girls)!

Re: Can someone help me?
new

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm
I say follow your dreams and go for it! It sounds like a good idea! Just make sure to publish them for my sake so I can read them! ;)

new

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm
That sounds like a really cool idea! The only hard thing about that is the fact that it would require a lot of research, and you would need to cite the sources you found the information from. You could write about: Famous scientists like Marie Curie, Albert Einstien, or Jane Goodall Singers like Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Nicki Minaj, or even Shirley Temple Actors like any Disney or Nickolodeon actors/actresses (G. Hannelius, Brigit Mendler, Debby Ryan etc.). Keep in mind that you should write about someone you are interested in! That way you will find out more things about your favorite role models. Good luck! Abby, or on the STACKS, Purplecow151

new

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm
Good idea! You sould do Michael J Fox. He's an actor from Canada, only now he has parkinsons didease.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team