Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 13 posts ] Average score:  

What do you think of this story
Poor 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fair 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Good 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Great 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Other 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Captain of Clinton Police Force
new

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just thought to give this a testing. I decided to write a story for all of you. I am going use one of fiction book I once wrote but got ride off. If you guys like this story, then maybe I post my other fiction stories two but those cannot be copyed. Also because of rules of this board I will not be aloud to do non fiction stories. So your never will able hear those unless I do self publishing but have got there yet. I only finished two stories, still working on rest and poof reading them. So it will be a while and plus I still have do my resreach on self publishing. That is why I am useing a book that I never wrote on my laptop but on paper then through it away. This story will never got to the public. So I know it is safe to post here because I do not have worry about copyright because it never going be a true story I will published. 

I will start chapter one maybe tommorrow but we have to see. I also add a poll question but it is hard to understand that question until the story is written. So just be patient with me.

My Story Imformation:

Title: Captain of Clinton Police Force

Type: Fictiion

By: Confidentpurple80

Summary: After an unexpect "death" a new partner comes along but things seemed to continue in more deep of a mystery. Read see what is going on in twno Clinton and see how police force figure out and deal with many different criminals.

------ Confidentpurple80

Report this post|
 Re: Captain of Clinton Police Force

visitor

21 Jan 2015 21:51

Hi- your story sounds interesting and I like that you are asking for feedback. However, unfortunately we're not supposed to post stories on the Buzz Board. You can post your story over on the Write-It board. Let us know when it's there and we can go read it!

So, I was told to post my story here. I am Confidentpurple80 a member of Buzz Board. So here is Chapter one. Enjoy.

Chapter One

After finishing a long day at CSD (Clinton School for Deaf [a Christian school]), I came into my own small house and was greeted by dog name Pongo and his Dalmatian. "Hi boy," I said as I pat him on the head. I walk in Kitchen and put the mail on the table and let Pongo outside. I sat down and sighed. Even with this job at CSD, I still struggle to make enough money for my housing, food and my dog. I been praying to God for second job for me to earn some more money. However, so far there was no other job positions. After I let Pongo back in, I decided to look through the mail. It all seemed to be junk mail until I came across the newspaper which sometimes will have job listings. However, before I open up to job listing the title on the newspaper cote my eye. In big bold letters read this Captain of Clinton Police Force is dead. I unfolded the newspaper and look at the picture. Captain had beautiful curly real red hair in a bond with blue eyes. Under picture read her secret identity is Rachel Roher. Captain serviced Clinton Police Force for 20 years. Yesterday Captain was shoot and kill during a robber at Clinton mall. "We will not rest until we find Captain killer," said Second Captain who is know the new Captain of Clinton Police Force. "If any one who like to applied to be a office at Clinton Police Force can applied. We are lacking a police officer," said new Captain. Hum . . . . I thought just maybe . . . .No way beside I have no experience what so ever about being a cop plus if my mother every found out, she will worry to death about me. Then again I been asking God for other job and have not seen an opportunity in four months. "What do you think, Pongo," I asked. Pongo perk up his ears and till his head. I petted on his head. "Your right I am crazy but let me pray about it" I said.
After days of prayers and consideration, I found myself a fort of Police station and the window there was sign of help wanted. I open the door and took a deep breath. I saw a lady with a police uniform on, her cap read in white letters Captain. She has wavy brown hair in a bond, with blue eyes."May we help you said," Captain. "Yes, I am here for job application," I said hoping I did not sound to nervous. Captain look surprised. I am guessing because not a lot of people had applied. "Have a set ma'am," said Captain. I sat down and Captain continued. "You do not mind if we do an interview now," asked Captain. "No," I said possible sounding shocked. "We just have not got an applications yet it has been five months," said Captain. "I understand Captain," I said. "What is your name, your birthday and Social Security Card number," asked Captain as she grab a notebook and a pin. "My name is Carolyn Pain, my birthday is March 22, 1989, and 322-25-1992," I said. "What is your experiences and employment history," asked Captain. "My experiences are piano, ASL (American Sign Language) and Bible teaching. In high school I had a job as housekeeping at senior living home in Clarkville named Village. While I was in college I had a job during summer as camp counselor at Windmill Christian Camp in SC. Since I graduated in 2014, I had a job with Clinton School for Deaf as a Bible teacher in Clinton," I said. "Why are you interested of getting a job here," asked Captain as she wrote down what I have been telling her. "To tell you the truth I need a second job to support myself and my dog. Also, there are so many lost souls out there, I can help understand they are sinner, can go to hell if they died," I said. "Tell me more about this sin and hell," said Captain. I was stunned. I was not expecting her to asked me that question. "It all started after God created everything in six days and rested on the seventh. God command Adam and Eve to not eat certain fruit. Eve and Adam disobeyed even thou they were deceived my Satan the devil because it was there choice to believe him. This were sin, pain and suffering enter the world. Sin cause separation from God and man (physically later in hell) and people from people (death). Later God sent his only begotten Son to died on cross for our sins. Jesus took our place and died and rose on third day. In that we can choice not spend in hell eternally. We can asked God to forgives us from our sins, believed what He done for us and expect Him in our hearts. That one day we can spend eternally in Heaven with Him," I said.
After a few days of my interview, I got a called from Captain and a call I never expected. "Hello," I said answering my phone after work one day. "Hey Carolyn I disguised with my team about your interview and God. First of all we all became saved because of your knowledge of the Lord and lead us to Him. Second of we decided that with a little training you can be a part of our team," said Captain. "Praise the Lord and does this mean I am hired," I asked. "Yes, if you are not busy right now. We like to start to train you," said Captain. I could tell I had made a good impression on Captain. "Just meant us the back way to Police station," said Captain. "There a back way," I asked. "Yes and no. Yes but knows about it about the Police that how we hide our secret identities so easy without anyone noticing. No because there no way getting there. There is a back road, where part our regular cars, walked through woods and there is a regular red brick house but a for the house looks like a Police station. "I will be there as soon as possible," I said. "By way if you trust Richard (my boss and principal of CSD), it might be best tell him about your second job defiantly if we have to pull you out your teaching time," said Captain. "Thanks for for your advice and good bye," I said. I got in my car drove off.
Once I park my car on grass of back road, I walked through the woods and hoping that I would not get lost. "Hello CP," said Captain. "Hi, I think," I said. I explain what that means but lets us get inside. "CP stand for Carolyn Pain that is your secret identity (as Captain showed me around). I will help you redo your hair but first put on these Police uniform. this is only time you can wear uniform and your hair this way when you are CP(as Captain put my long straight blond hair in a bond). Now instead of talking in your regular voice, change it," said Captain. "Hello," I said in a serious voice. "Good," said Captain. "Why did the police came with secret identities, I asked. Every since the accident in 1800, where a criminal got smart knew the boss of police force name, what he looked like but everyone know at the time, and look up where he lived and kill him and his family." Here is my team, for now we do not know who will be Second Captain for now EM is trying to be my right hand. Here let me induce you to everyone.We all are wearing police uniform and caps with our cover up names. I am Captain as know as Ruth Moore (pointing to herself). This is Second Captain as know as Esther Miller, like I said for now she my right hand until I decided who will be Second Captain (as she pointed to a tall lady with brown hair in bond with straight brown eyes with glasses). This is JL as know as John Luke (as she point to a tall guy with short straight black hair and with hazel eyes). This is MM as know as Matthew Moore, yes he is my husband but while we are Police officers (as she point to an agave size guy with short curly blond with blue eyes with glasses). This is PS as know as Paul Stronger (as she point to an tall guy with short straight black hair with brown eyes with glasses). This is DM as know as David Miller, yes he is EM husband but not while they are Police officers just safety and protection. So criminals cannot used them against themselves because of their love for one other (as she point to an tall guy with short straight black hair with blue eyes). This is TT as know as Timothy Tomas (as she point to an agave size guy with agave lengthen of straight red hair with blue eyes). This is AL as know as Abraham Lofts (as she point to a tall guy with African American skin, with straight dark black short hair and eyes). This BG as know as Benjamin Gates (as she point to an agave size guy with curly black hair with glasses). This is KW as know as Kurt Wyman (as she point to a tall guy with straight bland short hair with brown eyes). This JS as know as Job Smith (as she point to short guy with curly brown agave hair with glasses)," said Captain. "Nice to meet you all" I said in my serious voice. 

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi confidentpurple80, 

i just wanted to let you know that I can't post chapter 2 because of the gun violence.  Guns are not allowed on Write It. If you can think of a way to edit your story without me, go ahead and post it again and I can put it up. 

Best, 

Write It Mod

new

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Dear Write_it_moderator,

Sorry. I was tring to make police job as realist as possible. I will see what I can do about it. If I miss something/forget edit something in my futur chapters. Let me know.

-------Confidentpurple80/Great 123

new

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 pm
Chapter Two

"Not look nerves CP," signed Captain as her team and I entered the Bank of America. While Captain and her team train me, I tough them how to signed. MM and JL I want you to make sure no one enters or leaf this build unless the are normal citizen and not a criminal. EM and CP you are with me the rest grab one partner and split up. "My first time real cop mission," I signed. Out no where Captain fallen down. "Captain", said EM as came up to. "Go get those criminals that is order," said Captain as she hold her left lag which is bleeding. EM quickly sign to me, "Stay with her no way I letting her by herself." Then she disappeared.  "Shoots have been fired. Offer is down," I said in my serious voice in my ear wig communication. "Captain has order us to get those criminals," said EM. "Who is with Captain," asked MM. "CP but she be fine," said EM. I put pusher on Captain leg. "Good thing I got certified in First Ad and CPR, I thought. "You okay," I sign. "Pain but I fine," signed Captain. "Who are you," said a deep male voice. I got up and turned around, signed to Captain behind my back and signed, "Keep pressure on lag." I heard Captain whisper, "O, no." "O a new officer. If you value your life, I subsisted that you move away from the Captain," he said threatening my life. "Why? So you can kill Captain? Beside killing is a sin," I said in my serious voice. "You are not real bright and you happen be one those crazy Christians," he said. Click a knock out taser and he fall one the floor. "That is one why to keep a criminal engaged," said KW. "Thanks, I think," I said in my serious voice.
I was signing to my students about Noah and the flood when there was a knock on the door. "Excused me," I signed. I unlocked and open the door a creak. I saw a tall lady with wavy agave size brown hair and blue eyes with glasses. "Maybe I help you,"  I said in my normal voice. "Carolyn it is mine Ruth," said Ruth in her sweet voice. "I guess I better tell Richard that I have go," I said in my normal voice. I signed  to my class. "Emergency came I need go," I signed. Ruth and I walk up to Richard office. I knocked. "Come in," said Richard. I walk in and said, "Richard I got go" as I raised my eye brow with my normal voice. "Go and I will get a substitute," Richard said. "Thanks Richard," I said in my normal voice. Next thing I know we were at Carmela Mall (the biggest mall in NY). "Okay KW and PS I want you make sure no one get in or out unless proven that they are not criminals. EM you are with me. The rest of you take a partner and split up," Captain said in her firmed voice. JL sign to me, "okay I join you." "Yes," I signed. "Hard not have girl partner," signed JL. "Yes but okay if no other girl cop for me," I signed.  I hard some rattling noise. "You hard that do?" I signed. "Yes," signed JL. We pull out our knock out tasers. I quickly sneak inside the Macy store and though JL was right behind me but door was shut behind me. "Looks who is new," said one male criminal threatening me with other one criminal taking money out cashier register. "I will not do that if I was you," I said seriously as I kick him and, toss him on the ground. Crush I hard the door fly open against the wall and I turned around the other guy pointing threaten me. JL said, "Drop your weapon." I smiled and turned around again. "You are unrest," I said in my serious voice as I put handcuff on him. JL did same to other guy. "Thanks for having my bank JL," I said in my serious voice. "Your welcome CP that what partners are for," said JL.
After we finishes up locking the criminals away, I notice Captain was out sight. As I walked out the Resource room (were we do all our paperwork, figuring out crimes, use computer for any information we need on a person, id machine, and so fourth), I over heard EM said, "Have any one seen Captain." I walked up the stairs into the garage, walk outside the fort door of police station and turn left and followed the side walk to police cemetery. I walk into open gate and found Captain standing a statue of Rachel in hour her service to Clinton. Captain turned around with a knock out taser in her hand pointing at me. I put my hands up in air. "Sorry did not mean to startled you," I said seriously. Captain put her taser down and away. "What are you doing here," said Captain in her firmed voice. "Your team and I are concern about you," I said seriously. "Just visiting an old friend," mumble Captain in her firmed voice. I came closer to her and side hug her. "Hey today my best friend Abby Bell and my good friend/pastor wife Jana Hell are coming over to my house to get together. You should come and get things of your mind," I said seriously. Captain turned around and I let go of her and she looked right in two my eyes. I saw sadness in her eyes and it seem like she been crying. "She must been a good Captain and very good friend," I said seriously. "She was one of my best friends," said Captain with her firmed voice. "I am sorry for your lost," I said seriously. Captain came up to me and hug me. "Thanks for inviting me over your house," said Captain in her firmed voice. "Your welcome and dose this mean you are coming," I asked seriously as we continue to hug one other. "Yes," said Captain firmed tone in her voice still hugging me. I can tell this was a start of a beautiful friendship. 

new

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:52 pm
Chapter Three

With TT beside my side we were on criminal hunt once again but this time it was at Mountain High airport. "We going find bomber how," I signed. "Look for any one who has un-normal package with looks nerves," signed TT. "Have any one found the subjects yet," asked Captain over ear piece with a firmed voice. "Nope," Captain team relayed. "Freeze" I hard AL and BG said in the ear piece. "Sound like AL and BG find them," said TT. I hard someone therating AL and BG. "AL and BG what is your status," asked Captain over ear piece with a firmed but concern voice. "We took cover behind some chairs," whispered AL. "If any one near gate B2, we will like some assistance," whispered BG. "TT and I near by we just finished taking all gates at A. We are on our way," I said seriously. We walked behind a wall way separating gates A and B. "Come out you coward cops," said the bomber. "AL and BG you distract the criminal or criminals. TT you get disable the bomb while I go knock out the criminals (...)," I said seriously. "Who left you in charged," asked TT. "Just listening to her at the moment and her plan might work," said Captain in firmed voice in ear piece. AL, BG, TT and I jump out our hiding spots. AL and BG try fight criminals while TT disable the bomb and I (...)pointed at the criminals. "The bomb is disable, Captain," said TT while (...) both criminals when they were about hurt AL and BG but the bombers fall on ground. AL and BG put handcuffs on the bombers. "I am sorry TT for bossing you around but we had do something," I said seriously. "That okay CP. I understand what you were doing just trying to help recover some of your teammates," said TT. 
*******************************************************************************************************************************
"What a beautiful sunset over Sunnyvale beach," said Ruth sweetly. "I am glad you like it. I often gone here with Abby and Jana. A place were can feel along and were it is quite and peacefully. Also it is good place to talk," I said in my normal voice. Ruth and I are sitting in our beach towels and looking at colorful sunset over the beautiful clear blue water. "You doing with Rachel death how," I signed. This deaf people talk not in complete sentence, English and always ask question at the end of sentence. The wind blowing my long hair and I sat there quietly waiting for a response. "I struggle because I do not know if she not yet saved," signed Ruth. "You talk to God problem have," I asked. "Yes," signed Ruth. "Any way you do not know, God will give peace," I signed. "Carolyn you are such a good friend. You do know that right?," asked Ruth sweetly as she smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "Thanks and Yes my best friend tell me that all time," in my normal voice. "I see you improving your fighting, crime knowledge, and team work skills," signed Ruth. "Thanks but all glory go God for help and giving me good teacher," I signed smiling. Ruth blushed and smiled at me. "Only through God's power," she said sweetly. Sirens ring tones go off (if our phone on vibrate or no sounds on our phones then our phones with flash read and blue lights). "Looks like call duty," signed Ruth. 
*******************************************************************************************************************************
As we entered Kim's Jewelry store, Captain gave orders. "DM and JS you make sure no one go in or out unless other wise proven innocent. CP you with me and the rest find a partner and split up," said Captain firmly. I was shocked because uselessly EM is her right hand. That is right hand after all these months Captain still have not decided who will be Second Captain. "But Captain I always been your right hand since you know who died," said EM. "Are you questioning my judgement? Because all I am asking you to do is to follow orders," said Captain firmly. "Yes," Captain as she walk away with MM. Okay what is Captain planning? Is she going crazy? What does she have on her mind? Can she trust me watching her back because it seems like the criminals are always after her. Which I still cannot figure out why. I followed close by Captain side and keep my eyes open for anything that will stick out as unnatural. Next thing I know a male tackled Captain down. I grab his army and flipped him over on the ground while Captain got back up. "Have look is CP the newbie and Captain trust you be her right hand today. Boy she is wrong," he said as he got up. "You underestimate her,"  said Captain as I got ready to take him down. "Let see about that. I will hurt you then your beloved Captain," he said. "Last time I take it is against the law and Bible to kill someone," I said seriously as kick his hand. Thanks a lot Captain. What is this some kind of test. As I kick him and tackled him down, holding him down with all might and put handcuffs on him. "Next time I will not be so easy and nice on you newbie/CP," he said frustrated. "Good job CP," signed Captain. "I could not done it with God's help," I signed.  

new

Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:43 am
Chapter Four

Entering into Martha Mall where we have no idea where criminals are or how many. That is what we have go through everyday. We and those who know our secret identities wonder if we will come home and see our love ones again. "KW and PS I want you make sure no one goes in or out unless other wise proven innocent. CP you are with me. Rest you know what to do," said Captain firmly. I walk next to Captain side having self defense ready in my hand. Captain put her arm a fort of me and put her figure on her lip. "You hard ding sound did?" signed Captain. "Yes sound like someone drop metal or something," I signed and there was thick gray smock. I started to cough and so did Captain. I dropped my weapon and fall on my knees. "Captain," I manage to say serious before I fall on floor knock out cold. Next thing I know someone was shaking my body. "CP are you alright," asked BG. "Why are you worrying about her, we should be worrying about Captain, and nice going CP," said EM angrily. "It not my felt that they surprised us with a knock gas," I said seriously as JS helped me up. "Did you take the tracking device (a small machine that you can put in your pocket, were you hit a letter or two letters together, and will lead you to person whom you are looking for. Here is an example: push C for Captain)," I said seriously. "Yes we already did that," said DM. "I sorry CP for yelling at you. It just that I do not want to lose other Captain and a little jealous of Captain pick you and testing you to be her right hand and maybe . . . .," said EM. "I forgive and why criminals always go after Captain," I said seriously as we had to our Police cars. "The criminals think that if they get ride of Captain the can destroy their team easy," PS said. "Which kind of true and kind of not.  Yes it destroy team emotionally but team tries move on and do there jobs," said TT. As we drove off and had our sirens on. "So how are we going find Captain," asked MM. "Pray and ask God for His help. If it His will for us to find her, then He will help us," I said seriously.
We arrived at an building were God lead us. "Do you think they know we are here," said KW. "You are trespassing," said a male voice over a speaker phone. "You should not have kidnapped the Captain of police force," I said seriously. "Meet your doom," he said again while robots came out the building. "You guys attack while EM and I sneak inside to get Captain," I said seriously. EM and I sneak toward the building. "Why me," asked EM. "Captain touch us never go alone on a mission or crime fighting. Plus I do want to get along with you and maybe be friends with you if you let me," I said seriously. She look at me and eyes meat and my eyes pleading I mean it. We came inside the building found Captain tied up (...). "It is over," he said. Click. (...) EM as she came up to Captain and untapped her mouth. "Are you okay Captain," said EM. "Yes and how you find me? Because this kidnapper put a technology stopper (a device that spots technology which includes cell phones, our tracking device, ear pieces and our beepers [a device that you can push a red button for in trouble and green button for resuce/turn off distress code])," said Captain firmly. I came up to the knock out kidnapper and put handcuffs on him. Meanwhile EM untied Captain and said, "Pray about it. It was CP idea to do so," said EM.
I smiled to myself. I think EM is final breaking through the jealously. 
"I have accouterments to make," said Captain firmly. Captain team all gather together in discussion room (next room from Kitchen/dinning room). We all sat down at a brown lang table. "I have good news today one of you going be promote to Second Captain. Someone who deserve it, was tested to their limits, and someone I believe that will be a good Second Captain. I will induce to you to your new Second Captain, CP," said Captain firmly with a smile. I was shocked. Everyone clapped. "She is right, besides God has bless beyond what we expected," said EM. I stand up and get my new cop id and my cap with my new cover up name which read Second Captain. "Congratulations, Second Captain," said Captain as she extend out her hand for me to shake. I toke it and shake her hand with big grim on my face. "I could not do this with God's help and yours help for effect you put in train me to be 'the best,'" I said seriously. 

new

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:01 am
Chapter Five

A beautiful sunny day with a gentle wind and air felt warm. Cliffer's mall in Milton had called us because the believed that someone rob them. So, we raced down to Cliffer's mall. "We do not even know if the robbers are still here or not but keep your eyes open. "EM and TT I want you to make sure no goes in or out unless proven other wise not guilty. Second Captain you are with me," said Captain in your firmed voiced as we walked upstairs to the second floor. A guy came running at me, pushed me into the elevator and pushed a button. I got up from the elevator floor and pushed the emergency stop button (which allow the elevator to stop when there a fire and with open at closes floor). I quickly got out and heard a crashing noise. I saw Captain missing and broken window glass. I ran up to window and climb out. I saw a criminal holding Captain neck with his hands and he was about drop her off the edge of the roof. "Leave her alone," I said seriously pulling out my knock out gas. He turned around, through Captain against the brick wall, and said, "I will deal with you after I get rid of this pest." He took out his weapond and aimed at me before he could get a shoot there was click and he was on ground. "Got your back," said EM as I turned around to see who knock him out. I walk up to Captain as DM put handcuffs on this criminal. I put my two figures on Captain neck to feel for her pulse. "Is she still alive," asked BG. Captain was beat up, cuts and bruises from broken glass window and neck is red from criminal from chocking her. "Yes but she is severely injure. EM if you not help TT watch the enters and exits, who is," I said seriously. "JS is helping him," said EM. "We need take her to Saint Paul hospitable (that were Captain team doctor and nurse is and they know our secret identities)," I said seriously.
As we waiting in the hospitable waiting room to hear some news from Doctor Rob or Nurse Katie (our doctor and nurse for Clinton team). A tall guy with black straight hair with brown eyes wearing a white uniformed with a clip board in his hand and came up to us. "Captain is awake but asked to speak to Second Captain alone first then rest of you can see her," said Doctor Rob. I got up and follow Doctor Rob and he open the door to emergency room number 101. He open the door and let me go in first. I want in and Doctor Rob came in and closed the door. There was a beautiful young lady with long straight brown hair, brown eyes sitting at computer typing. However, she turned around. "You must be the new Second Captain. I am nurse Katie," Katie said extending her hand out for handshake. "Nice to meet you," I said seriously. "You must be Carolyn Pain," said Doctor Rob. "I see that Captain has updated you guys on her team," I said seriously as I pull up a chair next to Captain bed. "We will leave you to alone but if you need anything do not be afraid to ask," said Doctor Rob as he and Katie left the room. "How are you doing," I asked seriously. "I see better days and thanks for having my back," said Captain firmly. "You welcome and your team had my back. What doctor said," I asked seriously. Captain signed and said firmly, "I am afraid you were going asked that. Turn off your ear piece." I turn off my ear piece and saw Captain do the same thing. I know there something she did not want team to know but what. "Doctor Rob told me to take it easy because of the severity of my injures. That means I cannot be Captain until I total healed because as a Captain it is hard to take easy. I want you to lead the team until I get better," said Captain firmly. "Woe hold your horses. Are you asking me to be Captain temporary until you get better," I said seriously. "Yes, and I will be taking your spot. I will informed my team but first I need to know if you are willing to do this," said Captain firmly. "You trust me with your team," I said seriously. "Yes, God had bless you mighty, I can see Him in you and He is one who aloud you to come this far and that you are on His side. So, are you up to that challenge," asked Captain firmly. "Yes but only because you need time to heal and you asked me to take your team until you do so. However, the minute you are better, I will take my old job back as Second Captain," I said seriously."Of course Captain," said Second Captain firmly as we tried, caps, badges (my badge read Second Captain of Clinton Police Force) and Id (taking our picture [of me with words Clinton Police Force above it but my outside Id holder read Second Captain]) out the Id holder and putting in different one). Second Captain turn on her ear piece and so did I. I wondering how Captain team will feel about this idea. I other hand have no idea how I feel about this expect a little nerves. What if I miss up and end up killing everyone on her team. No what ifs. Just trust God. "I need talk to all of you now," said Second Captain firmly in her ear piece. A few minutes later a knock was on door. "Come in," said Second Captain firmly. Captain team came in and closed the door. "Why are you wearing Second Captain cap, Captain," said KW. "Chance of plans. Second Captain is taking my place until I heal the Doctor Rob told me to take it easy. So everyone meat your new temporary Captain," said Second Captain firmly pointing at me. "Are you going up date Doctor Rob and nurse Katie about this," asked PS. "Yes," said Second Captain firmly. "I do not know about this Second Captain, you are one best not saying Rachel was not good. Are you sure Captain can handle it," asked MM. "The way she handle today. I think she be fine. Besides God will help her if it according to His will," said Second Captain firmly.
It toke the criminals and my "team" to get used that I was a temporary Captain but slow but shortly everyone got use to me being the "Captain."  Everyday that gone passed it seem like Second Captain got a little better. In no time she will be back were she belong, the Captain of Clinton Police Force and I will be back were I belong the Second Captain. Meanwhile, I just have do what Second Captain asked me to do which is take care of her and take her place until she is healed completely. However, I will never expected something different than we had planned. As we finished up from day of crime fighting and paperwork, we were gather together in the discussion room. "It seems like you are doing better Second Captain," said EM. "Ya. How are you doing," asked DM. "Never better," said Second Captain firmly. "So that mean you will needs these back," I said seriously handing her my cap, Id holder (after taking my Id out), and badge. Second Captain look at them and did not take them and said firmly, "You know what I been thinking that you stay as Captain. I seen you at work these couple months, and you are good, very good." "Wait a minute. I thought you want be Captain until you feel better and you are. So what is up," I asked seriously. Is Second Captain crazy? Did she lost her mind? "I will not argue with her Captain," said AL.  "Defiantly when she is right," said BG. "Wait a minute are you taking her side," I asked seriously. "Captain to tell you truth we did not like in first place when Second Captain put you in charge temporary," said JL. "But Second Captain is right your stills are improving," said MM. "I think she is right thou, Captain, You do make a good Captain," said PS. "And you will make a good one too," said TT. "It no use arguing any more Captain because it seem like you are out number," said KW. "So are you going be our permanent Captain or not," said JS as everyone looked at me for answer. I looked at them with my hands on my hips. They are right it is not wrath arguing with them. I signed and put my hands off my hips. "If you real want me too, I will gladly be your Captain," I said seriously. "It is your choice," said Second Captain firmly. I smiled and said teasing in my serious voice, "Let me think about it." "Come on, Captain," said my team. I guessing my team figure out that I was teasing them. "Of course I will be your Captain," I said seriously. Well I guess I can now say good bye to my normal life. I put my cap, badge back on, and Id back in on ID holder and put in my pocket.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:14 am

Hi confidentpurple80, 

I'm sorry! I can't post the last installment of your story because, well, it's really hard to read without paragraph breaks. I think you might get more people to read it if you re-post it again with paragraph breaks to make it more legible and digestible. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best, 

Write It Mod

new

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 pm
Chapter Six

After finding Second Captain at Rachel tombstone again, We got a called into duty. I know things been hard on Second Captain but it has been a year since Rachel's death and you think with a new best friend and a new Captain it will help her with the pain. Then once again, I never could replace Rachel. My heart goes out to Second Captain because I know how feel to lose a loved one. I lost my grandma (whom was saved) on my dad side six years ago, it never get any easier as years past but God gives peace and help you moved on. It does not mean you forget your loves or do not miss them.

As we enter the Tiffany's Goods (a special store that sells almost everything near by a little town call mystery town), I signed to Second Captain, "You very quick today. Something wrong." "Today Rachel birthday, today hard day," signed Second Captain.  I put my hand on her and signed, "I pray for you." "Captain, I am the Bob the Manager. We spoke on the phone" said Bob. "What can you tell me," I said. "I believed one of my employees saw one stealing some diamonds, but when he try confront him, he ran off and I am not sure if he is still here," said Bob. "Thanks for information. It does not hard to take a look (he nodded his head and walk away).

JS and KW watch the enters and exits. Second Captain you are with me. The rest of you, you know what to do," I said seriously. Second Captain and I walk around looking for anything that seem out of place. When I saw a shadow and hard footsteps running. I grab my knock out weapon, ran after the robber, and said, "Stop right there," I said seriously. However, he did not listen. He pushed JS and KW out the way ran out the door and I followed him with my team right behind me. As we ran farther away from store and everything else, the robber ran into the woods and I followed quietly.

"Be careful team we are in big wooden area and have no idea were he is," I whispered seriously in my earpiece. "You too Captain," said Second Captain firmly in her earpiece. I look around me and I noticed that Second Captain was not following me. I guess I ran to fast for her or she lost sight of me. I walked careful and quietly more deeper in the woods until I reach an open area with an very old house. "Hey check this out. I found a possible hide out," I said seriously. "We are on are way, we just have to turn on our tracking device on to find you," said EM. "Just sit still until we get there," said MM. I stand there looking at building.

"Hey Captain," said TT. I turned and faced my team. "Sorry Second Captain I thought you were right behind me," I said seriously. "That okay Captain as long you are safe. So are we going check out this creep old house," asked Second Captain firmly.  "Yes, let us get a closer look and  fan out but no goes in until I said so," I said. I stood next to one of side of fort door while Second Captain stood on the other end. "Come out slowly with your hands in air or else we will come in," I said seriously. We waited for a few minutes. Before I could nod go head and knock the door open, there was a little tap on the window near the door.

I walked up to the dirty window and look through there was a note that read this, help me I be trap in here. "Okay but step away from door. So you do not get hurt," I said seriously. Then other note pop up on the window that read this, will do. "Team new deal. Gather together a fort door but be a foot away, do not come in unless I say so," I said seriously. "Captain what is up," asked DM. "There someone in there who clams to be trap inside, I am going check out," I said seriously. "Captain this could be a trap," said AL. "Yes, I know and that why I am not dragging my team into the trap. If it is a trap I will give the distress code which is 'you will not get away with this,'" I said seriously.

I grab out my pocket a few small bomb balls. "Okay. I am going bow the door open, so please move away," I said seriously. I through bomb balls at door and toke covered. I got up and walk in the dark, cold, cobwebs all over, old house and having my knock out weapon in my hand and pull out a flashlight and turn it on. "You must be the new Captain," said a female voice. I turned to my left to the voice. with my knock out weapon pointing at her and shining my flashlight at her. Stood a fort be was a tall lady with beautiful curly real red hair in a bond with blues, with a police uniformed on and her cap read this Captain.

I could not believe my eyes. I put my knock out weapon away and turn of my earpiece. "Rachel Roher is that you. Are you supposed be dead? If you had all police supplies with you, why did you escape? Are you saved? And if you are not dead, then who is," I asked seriously. "Yes, I am Rachel Roher and yes I was Captain of her team before all this mess. No. As you can see I am alive and well. My 'killer' toke all my supplies expect my Police Id, badge, cap, and the tracking device my team had put on me, but he put a technology stopper in here so I will not be track down. So, I could not escaped. Yes, I am saved. The day I was supposing shoot, the 'killers' thought it will be fun to fake my death with a robot that looks like me, had fake blood in it, lock me up to be never found and to die a slow death.

God has taken care of me and supplied all my needs. I guess they never expect that new Captain of my team was going find me. How did you find me? Are you saved? I never told my team about Jesus. It seemed that we just never had time to talk about salvation," said the former Captain. "Wow. I guess the 'killers', you , your team and I never expected to find you. Your team will be glad to see you. Expectantly Second Captain. Boy does she misses you. We got a call at Tiffany's Goods that they been rob, and my team and I chased the robber into the woods but it seems like we lost him. We just came across this old house when we were looking for the robber. Yes. I am saved. Also, I already beat you too it, tell your team about Christ. They all are saved now," I said seriously.

I hear fuzziness at the end of my earpiece. "Where Is that technology stopper," I asked seriously. "I am not sure, if I know it was, I will at less try to destroy it," said the former Captain. "Take cover," I said seriously grabbing a few min bomb balls and through them around. "Captain can you hear me. Are you alright?," said Second Captain firmly but sounding worried in the earpiece. I quickly turn on my earpiece. "I am okay. There someone whom you like to meat. I will bring her out," I said seriously in my earpiece. I was relieved because I was not truly in danger but my team did not know that and I was glad that I was able destroy the technology stopper.  I turn off my earpiece to talk to Rachel. To bad she does know sign language. "You do not happen to know American Sign Language (she shook her head no).

When we do reintroducing you to your former team, get you all clean up, and I will teach some. Ready to meat your team," I said seriously. Rachel nod her head to say yes. I could not tell very well if she was excited or scared or nerve or shy or what. I turn my earpiece on and said seriously, "We are coming out. So put your weapons down and man down." I came outside and my team gave me a blank look. I turn around and there was no one behind me. "I thought she was following me. Maybe she just a little shy," I said seriously but a little disappointed.

I thought she will be very willing to see her former team. There months full open. Now that face I expected to see when they see there former Captain. "Captain? It cannot be you? You are suppose to be dead," said Second Captain firmly with treas coming down. While Rachel informed my team what happen and case up all lost time they had with her, I begin to walk away. Well, I guess they do not need me any more. Definitely as their Captain. I thought. O boy I made Second Captain day and seeing her smile was worthy wild. Also, seeing my team with upbeat spirit it was all worthy it. Even losing my job which I fall in love with, it was all worthy it. Every single moment.  

"Hey Captain. Do not look so blue," said the former Captain. I look at her and my team. "Sorry Captain. Did mean to leave you out the loop or make you feel unwanted. Thanks," said Second Captain firmly while hugging me. "Thank God. He was one who brought us here. I guess you will like to have your job and your team back," I said seriously as I took my cap off and before I could do anythings else Rachel spoke up."You keep it, besides I have not been a Captain for a year. My skills are probably long gone," said former Captain. "Are you sure. Beside I am sure Second Captain and your team will appreciate in if you were back in their lives," I said seriously.

"I am sure. Besides if I was going be back on the Police force, I will just be a normal cop because of lack of my skills," said former Captain. "How does RR sound to you guys," I said seriously. "I think that good idea, we just clean her up and give her new uniformed and everything," said BG. "I agree," said TT. Everyone nodded their hands in an agreement. "So would you like be a part of my team Captain as RR," I said seriously. She smiled at me and shock her head. "You know you are more stubbed and determined than Second Captain. Yes, I will like be apart your team Captain," said RR. "Welcome to the team RR," I said seriously as I extend my hand out for a handshake. She took my hand and shook it and said, "It will be a pleasure to work with the best," said RR. I blushed. "I am the best because God allows me to be so successful," I said seriously. 

new

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:09 pm
Chapter Seven

I was teaching my students about Jesus birth when there was a knock on the door. I sighed this, "Excuse me." I came up the door and unlocked it and open it half way. There stood a tall lady with long curly real red hair with blue eyes. "Carolyn, you are need. By way I am Rachel," said Rachel in her gentile voice. I nodded my head and signed to my class, "Sorry emergency come up got go."

I walked out and Rachel followed me. I knock on Richard door and said, "Richard it is Carolyn. I have go." He opened the door and said, "then go." As we walk to our regular cars Rachel signed to me, "Problem Second Captain. She in trouble. A criminal took her thinks she Captain." "Criminal where? They watch news does?," I signed.
We enter a build where God has lead us, found Second Captain tied up with type on her month, and criminal pointing his weapon at her. "Hey you got the wrong person," I said seriously. "Captain what are doing? Are you trying to get yourself killed," whisper RR in her commanding voice. "Who are you to judged? Why Captain and you are playing a trick on me by just trading police caps," he said.

"Where have you been? Have you seen the news about a new Captain and a successful on through God's power," I said seriously. "I take that a yes, I am trying get myself kill," mumbled RR in her commanding voice. I signed, "I only trying to distract him. "I been planning this kidnapping for a while. No, I have not seen the news," he said.

"Well there is a new Captain in town and that is me. If you have a beef with Captain, than take out on me," I said seriously. He turned his weapon away from Second Captain, pointed at me and looked at me. "If you are Captain, than prove it," he said. I approached him and knocked the weapon out his hand. Meanwhile my team work on untying Second Captain. Before I could arrested him, (...)

Next thing I know, the kidnapper was on ground knock out and my lag was bleeding. "You could of got yourself killed," said EM. "That is why I trusted in my team to take him down," I said seriously. "But not soon enough," said AL as he look at my lag. "Hey at less he missed my chest because of you knocking him out," I said seriously. "However, he was already to kill you, he begin fellow down and weapon went off," said MM. "Okay next time I will not do my job," I said seriously.

"But Second Captain will not be alive today," said BG. I smiled as I had my hand over my bleeding lag. You never cannot live with out your team but you can never live with them either. I cannot live without them because I need their help but cannot live with them because they worry about me to much. Which make since they almost lost their two former Captains (RR and Second Captain).
After Nurse Katie fix me up, Doctor Rob asked my team, "What happen." "Just Captain trying to get herself kill that is all," said RR in her commanding voice. I rolled my eyes and said seriously,"just trying do my job." "So, how is she okay for duty?," asked Second Captain firmly. "I toke the bolt out and sow up her wound but she alright for duty," said Katie.

"Next time Captain please try not to get yourself killed. You have too many people that care for you," said Doctor Rob. "Okay, I will try but there no guarantee that will happen. You know criminals always think if they get Captain out the way the more easier it is to destroy the team," I said seriously. Doctor Rob put his hands on his hip and said, "You just be careful alright, Captain."

new

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:56 pm
Chapter Eight

AL and BG stood at exits and enters to make sure the criminals will not escaped from Caress mall (one the largest malls in NY). Second Captain walked by my side while rest of my team took a partner and split off. Someone came up to Second Captain and grab her and through her against the wall. "Stop right there," I said seriously. She truned and smiled at me. "Try and stop me," she said. I approached her and plan to grab her arm, through on ground and arresting her.

However, before I did anything she knock me on the ground, put her hands on my arms, put her knees around my lags and using all her strength to hold me down. "I saw that coming. (I try to wiggle free and break through and plan to push my beeper). I do not think so (as she grab both my arms, took away my deeper and turn of my earpiece). You are coming with me," she said as she grab my knock out gas from my holder and before I passed out, I thought to myself this it is like she knew what I was going do and plan. Then I passed out.
I woke up, found myself on doctor sliver table, with sliver bars around my wrist, ankle and around my waist. I try wiggle myself free. A tall lady with long straight black hair with brown eyes with a weapone in her hand (the one who knocked me out) said, "Do not even bother Captain, you are tied down pretty tight." "You are not going get away with this," I said seriously. "Do not bother trying to send your team a stress code. They will not hear you because of technology device stopper and beside I turned off your earpiece remember?," she said. 

I sighed and asked seriously, "What do you want with me? Why are you doing this? How do you know somethings about me? What made you become a criminal?" "To kill you for revenge. I been studying you and your team but mostly spying on you Captain. Trust me, I know more about you then you know. Like everything including your secret identity. I am not telling you why I became a criminal. Besides I know what you truly trying to do. You are trying to buy some more time for your team to find you," she said crossly.

I stop struggling to set myself free and she came closer to me with weapon in her hand. She pointed her weapon at top head and I closed my eyes. "What are doing? You are making this too easy," she said hissing. "What you want me to do?," I said seriously. "Scream or cry for help or try to get away," she said. "I would but I do not think anyone will hear me and you have tied me down very good," I said seriously. She looked at me blankly.

"Do you real want know why I became whom I am?," she said. "Yes before you kill me," I said seriously. "Last time I check Captain does not give up. I became a criminal because of you," she said crossly. "See there you go again speaking to me crossly, like it is personal but I afraid I do not know you," I said seriously. "You do not remember me Carolyn Michelle Pain (as she look straight into my eyes [which you can realize a person]. Samantha Row? Is that you? I was shocked. Samantha was my friend I made at Believing Jesus University in Greenvalley South Carolina.)

O you do remember me," she said crossly. "What I have done to you that will make you kill one of your own friends," I asked in my normal voice. "You do not remember? Remember my boyfriend Anthony Boiler," asked Samantha. I thought about it and had a flashback. I was standing in our dorm room 322 with Samantha. We sat on the floor and I remember I had bad news for Samantha and did not want to break her heart because I know what that was like.

However, because I agape love (self sacrificing) as a friend. I wanted to tell her the truth even thou it might hurt. "Listen to me Samantha about your boy friend Anthony," I said. "O is it he great? He is so wonderful! I cannot wait until he marry me," Samantha said. "Samantha, Anthony is not the guy for you trust me. I seen what he does to women when no one is around and in the bark and I already reported to BJU," I said. "You are lying. Anthony is best and you know that! You are just jealously!," yelled Samantha as she stormed out the dorm room.

I came out my flashback and said in my normal voice, "I remember." "Ya because of you Anthony got kick out school and I never will be same because of you," said Samantha. "Listen Samantha, I just was trying to protect you," I said normally. "Protect me from what? My true love?," yelled Samantha with her hands on hips (when we started this conversation, I got Samantha to put the weapon down, she had laid it on the table beside me). "Anthony abuses women, Samantha. I did not want you to marry that abuser. I want you marry godly guy, a guy who will care for you and not abuse you.

I still care for you as much I did in the past. Remember the day you found out Anthony got kick out (I saw her looked to the right [when someone look to right it means that they are remembering something but if they looked to the left that means that they are lying]). I stood by you and hug you while you cried for hours, everyday I made sure you were okay," I said normally. "Why do you care now," asked Samantha. "Not only because it is my job to make sure you do not do anything that you will regret or end up in jail but because I your friend and friends are there for you and they care for you," I said in my normal voice.

"You still consider me as your friend even thou I planned to kill you," Samantha said. I nodded my head to saying yes. Samantha looked at me and I hard her door open. "My love. I am home," he said as he walk in the room. His eyes got big. He stood there speechless and I realized him. He is tall, skinny with short curly black hair with dark brown eyes. I could not believe my eyes it was Anthony Boiler.

"You kidnapped Captain? Way to go girl! You done the most impossible thing ever. Why have not you kill her yet," asked Anthony. "Um," Samantha said. He came up to me, grab the weapon and hurt me in my stomach and was about to do it again. When Samantha grab his wrist and said, "Honey please. She mean no harm to us." He looked at Samantha like she gone crazy and lost her mind.

"Come on dear there no other great opportunity like this. We should kill her now before her team figures out were she been," Anthony said. "NO. She my friend," Samantha said. He pushed her on ground and said, "Fine if you are not going to kill her, I would." As he hurt me again, and Samantha tackle him down and drop the weapon on table near my left hand. I hard Anthony beating her. I grab the weapon, put under the sliver bar over my left hand and pulled with all my strengthen.

The bar broke and I did same with each bar and I quickly got off the table. I grab him and through him against  the wall. I said, "You leave her alone (as I help Samantha up). Are you okay," I said seriously. "Yes and thanks," Samantha said. I put my hand over my stomach and began to lean over and Samantha cote me before I fall. She put my arm around her shoulder. "Nice try Captain," said as Anthony got up and pulled out an other weapon.

"Freeze," said Second Captain firmly. I turn my head and smile. My team stood there with knock out gas. Anthony smiled and said, "You to late." Before he could do anything my team was able to knock him out with a knock out gas. "Perfect timing," I said seriously. "Come on let us take you to hospital," said RR command voice. "Thanks, for helping her mamma," said EM. "Exactly, I am one who kidnapped your Captain and planned to kill her but Captain help changed my mind," said Samantha.

new

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 am
Chapter Nine

Samantha Roher only spent in jail for one month, been doing community service because she did try to save my life and decided against killing me. I am at Clinton school for deaf and starting to get around to leave because school was over. I grab my belongs, walk to door, lock it, turn off lights, walked out the door and closed it behind me. "Hey Carolyn," said Samantha. I was startled and drop my keys on the ground.

"I am sorry to startling you, you are not going push red button on your beeper," asked Samantha. "That okay. No. I trust you. I know if you wanted to killed me, you would have done it long time ago," I said in my normal voice as I pick up my keys.

"Is there anything I can do for you," I said normally. "I just came over here to apologize," said Samantha. I pat her on her back and said normally, "Your forgiven." "Ca. Carolyn. Thanks," said Samantha. I smile and hug her and said normally, "Your welcome. That what friends are for."

"Captain, We do have worn you. Alex Maxwell. Is our worse criminal ever. He is one who kidnapped RR and made look like she was dead and one who tried to kill Second Captain by through her off the roof but you stopped him," RR said commanding through the earpiece. "How on earth did he escaped from jail is my only concern," I said seriously. As we walked through the Bank of America looking for a criminal or criminals who rob the Bank of America, mostly likely Alex because before we got this call we notice that Alex was gone in our jail cell.

"I do not know, I mean we are not quite sure how he got out," said KW through his earpiece. "Looks like this building is all clear, Captain," said TT through his earpiece. I sighed and said seriously, "Okay everyone meet up by enters of the door of the Bank of America." My team and I gather together. "Sorry Captain. He must got away before we got here," said JS. "That okay. It is not like are first time, not casting a criminal but it seems like we always find them sometime," I  said seriously. "We just have to keep our eyes and ears open for Alex," said Second Captain firmly.

"Yes that means. You have to be very careful, Captain," said EM. "Hey for all we know he could be after RR or Second Captain. He did go after them in the past," I said seriously. "Do you realized that the were Captain at time that he was going after them," said MM. "What I am trying say is that there is a possible that will go after my team. Some criminals are smart enough to realized that they cannot take down the Captain without taking down their team," I said seriously.

"We know, Captain," said PS. "It just that Alex is pretty smart guy," said JL. "Yes I know but I want everyone including myself to watch your backs," I said seriously. "Is that a command," asked AL. "Yes," I said seriously. "Okay, we will do it if only, you do it," said BG. "Captain did order us to watch our backs," said DM. "Do not worry. I promise I will try. Besides we all know that promises are hard to keep," I said seriously.
I park my car in my drive way, took keys out the ignition and walked up to fort door. I always enjoyed being greeted by Pongo but this time was different. I unlocked my house, came in and closed my door. I froze and dropped my keys. Right there standing a fort of me and waiting for me to come home was Alex. "You looked surprised to see me, Captain or should I say Carolyn Pain," said Alex.

I push my red button on my beeper and said normally, "I think you got wrong house." "Do you try to play games with me Captain. You know your dog was so loyal to you, Carolyn, he did try to stop me and I had to locked him outside," Alex said. Some how I did not believe him. How did he find me and knew who I am. "Listen if you not leave, I will call the police," I said normally. "You are police, my dear Captain," Alex said as he pulled his weopen out.

My heart raced and told myself that my team should be one way. In fact they should be here at anytime. He got me with his weopen in my lag, I fall on ground and he came up to me. He kneel down put his hands around my wrist and said, "You know Captain it will be so easy just kill you now but your team will be here shortly. (He look right in my eyes) I am going destroy your team and then you and there will be nothing you can do about it," Alex said.

As he got up and smiled at me and disappear out the door. I sat up, put my hand on my bleeding lag and wonder to myself why did he just kill me now? My door through open and I heard firmed voice said, "It is police show yourself." "Alex is long gone by now, Second Captain," I said normally. PS closed the door of my house. RR came up to me and said, "Are you okay," she said commanding. "Yes and no. Alex knew who I am and let alone he knows where I live," I said seriously.

"Why did not he killed you," asked EM. "I do not know," I said seriously. "Where is Pongo? Why did he protect you," asked JS. "I am afraid he might be dead, any thou I train him protect me from those who will harm me. If a person who plans harm me, tries give Pongo a treat, he will not take it but if they threaten me with a bomb, he will destroy it.," I seriously.

DM walked out the living room and I hard him open the back door, then running feet and braking. Pongo came up to me and licked my face. "It okay boy, it is safe now. Good boy, and looks like my training paid off" I said seriously. Pongo whine and put his head under my arm. I patted him. "Let us take you to the hospitable," said AL. I pat Pongo on the head and said normally, "I will be okay Pongo." Second Captain and RR help me up, I pushed the green button on my beeper, Second Captain is on my right with arm around me and RR the other said of me and help me walk to the police cars.

new

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:53 pm
Chapter Ten

Every call was life threatening because of Alex and every day I fear for my team life. I never did told them what Alex said to me. I did not want to be worry them because they already had enough on their plant. One things is they been helping me to find Alex and put him away for good while they keep close eye on me because Alex know whom I am and where I live. Also, it was been months since Alex attached me, and there has been some crimes that have not been solved that we figure Alex did and got away with.

My team and I stood in the discussion room when my cell phone went off. "Hey Captain it is me Samantha. I want to talk to alone can you meet me right outside of the edge of gates of Police cemetery," said Samantha sounding like she was going cry mix with nervousness and fear. "Alright, I be there in a moment. Bye," I said seriously handing up my cell phone. "Is there something wrong Captain," asked Second Captain. "I do not know. Listen Samantha wants to talk to me, I will be back, call me if you need anything," I said seriously as I turn off my earpiece.

Something does seem right but I did not want to worry my teammates. I walked outside the fort door, the air was cool and the sky is begining to get dark. I turn right fellow the side walk, walk pass the gate enters of the cemetery and turn right. I saw no one. "Samantha?," I said seriously. Maybe I am in the wrong place. "I see you got my message," Alex said as I trun around to face him. "What did you do to Samantha," I said seriously. "Nothing yet Carolyn. As long she keeps a part of her deal, she will be okay," said Alex as he pushed me on the hard sidewalk and use his weopen to hurt me a few times. "You know you are not going to get a way with this," I said seriously. Too late, I already had," Alex whisper. I hard Second Captain firm voice, "You plan to meet Samantha at cemetery?" "What you doing here Second Captain," said different serious voice.  I knew it was a trap, I kicked Alex off me, and stand up. I saw someone who dress like me, with blond hair in a bond with a cap on her head. I fallen down when Alex hit me with his weopon. "I cannot rest you warning Second Captain," whispered Alex.

I hard Second Captain asked firmly, "Did you hear that?" "It most be your imagination or wait is not," said a female voice seriously. There was another noise and then a few minutes and explosion. "What have you done to my team," I said seriously. As my chest bleed out, and my  lag. "I killed them. In fact when you walked away from team, I hide a bomb inside the police station meanwhile Samantha distract Second Captain, imagine to be you and then kills her, while I make you suffer," Alex said. "How did you get Samantha to do what you wanted," I asked seriously.

"It was pretty simple. I told Samantha if she tries to warn you or anyone on the team, if she does exactly what I said, I will not kill you. Surprising enough, she agreed and kept her end of her deal," Alex said. "You are not going way with this," I said seriously. "Frankly I already have, besides I can see that you already given up fight with me. It looks like I will win after all and I cannot help it if you die in process of trying to stop me," He said.

I begin to closed my eyes and I hard him said, "Good bye, Captain." My heart was racing and I am having a hard time breathing. I just lay there on ground letting myself die slowly. There was no point of fighting it, my team was gone, and there nothing I could do about and yes I was doing one thing Captain/Carolyn would never done by giving up. 

[ 13 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team