Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Change and its Greatness
new

Sun May 10, 2015 3:47 am

Y'know, I don't really post anymore. Anyway, this post is about change and its greatness. It's not necessarily a memoir, but I'd like to write about it. Thanks!

Every day we change. We each get a day older than we were a few hours ago, and life goes by fast. It's kind of like Frozen, and some other movies. From the start of the movie Elsa and Anna were five and eight years old, and then within just a few minutes, Anna was 18 and Elsa was 21. It's strange that you can fit so many years of two lives in an hour. By the way, I know Frozen is old to most kids now, I just want to example it. (I still like the movie a bit.)

You don't notice these little changes as 24 hours go by. Yet slowly, you might change within a year, 6 months, a month, a week, or maybe one day you're someone, and the next day you like other things. I'm talking about changing personality, favorites of something, or activities. Sometimes our intelligence changes overnight. Like, I used to love to watch Littlest Pet Shop in 2013 and 2014. I watched it as much as possible. I loved the show. Now, I've moved on to other shows, and I remember Littlest Pet Shop as part of my early childhood. 

Change happens to everyone. It can be mental, like personality, or it can be moving somewhere, changing your clothing style, or moving on to make new friends. Change is amazing, either way. If the change seems scary, like if you're moving a good distance, remember, each cloud has a silver lining. You'll make new friends, and you'll still be yourself. You can keep in touch with your old friends, too. 

Also, even though we change, we'll always be different than others, and we'll always be ourselves, no matter what. 

-Cat

Re: Change and its Greatness
new

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:11 pm

I really enjoyed reading this :) 

What you said is very true!!

Re: Change and its Greatness
new

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:30 am

I totally agree. :)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team