Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 chapter 10 of doom tunnel
contributor

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Chapter 9

Chained in a Chair

*David Bart*

I am going to die today, I thought. I felt like I was being strangled. I tried to budge but the chains were heavy and they were tight. I could barely breath but I tried to. The Dark Lord came over to me and checked my pockets. In my sweatshirt pocket, he found my journal that Derek Truman wrote in. He held it up and dusted the front cover off.

“Victory is mine!” the Dark Lord yelled to the wide open space.

He opened to the first page and read it. He flipped through the entire book scowling. But when he got to the last page, a smile crept up on the sides of his mouth. He showed the page to me. The only word I could make out on the page was revenge.

“determination will come!”

And with a snap of the Dark Lord’s fingers, I was back and sitting next to the ogre.

…..

Re: chapter 10 of doom tunnel
N/A

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am
    And I quote:
   "VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!!!!"
                LOL.

Re: chapter 10 of doom tunnel
frequent_contributor

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 pm
Really, REALLY lost. Why did the Dark Lord send him back? He IS bad, right? And what's with the ogre? Ugh. I wish I understood this whole thing better.

Lonely was the song I sang
Til the day
you came
Showing me another way

And all that my love can bring

Kira

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team