Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Did you like the story so far?
A.Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B.No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C. No comment 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1
 Chapters 1 2 & 3 "Mount Olympus High"
new

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Chapter one: Wiil it happen?

Diary entry one

Hi my name is Fawn! This is my diary so IF you catch a little brown headed 6 year old in it tell her very calmly, "LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT GET OUT OF FAWN'S PERSONAL STUFF!" Okay? I know you're probably like dude just chill, right? WRONG! :(

You wanna know why? I have been FIRED! Yes that's right fired. From being a flower nymph.

Um let me  guess you're confused, right? Well let me explain. First ofall there are realms which every nymph/person/immortal works in so there's river nympshs , nature nymphs,

and flower nymphs, ectcetra. But the kicker is every nymph that doesn't do their job or are absent for more than three days get's fired .  But my situation is diferent. How? I was SICK !  I repeat I was only SICK. The nerve!angry

But Mount Olympus High a.k.a MOH is giving out $50 each time you get you're work on time and do you're work and all that so I applied! All I have to do now is wait!laugh

Chapter 2: The Crush

Diary entry tw0

You know every girl needs a crush, right? Well mine is Hercules! The cutest goddess boy ever.  Just to add to my luck he goes to MOH, like DUH! I actually squealed when I thought  about and my Mom actually BURST in my room and said , "Where's the Burglar?" I just laughed my pants off and she finally realized there was no theft going on.

Anyway I  know what you're thinking, Hercules?!!? That goddess boy? So the answer YEAH , I mean like DUH!

I used to be totally into Apollo. But maybe I'm not into music goddess boys. Oh well, now my crush is Hercules. heart I couldn't  help doing another squeal! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But I'm so glad I got over my crush on Apollo because it turns out that my freind is drooling over him and I probably would've been beyond jealous!  Or in other words things would get ugly.blush

Chapter three: I GOT IN!

Diary entry three

OMG I GOT IN MOH!! !YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! MONEY AND HERCULES HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family had a celebration! A BIG celebration. "Thanks  for the fun celbration" My sister Phoneix said "It's celebration not celbration."  My little sister gave me the evil eye and stuck out her tounge! Ye gods! With an additude like that the girl should be a bad additude nymph. 

"Plus I'm saying thank you it's my .... I paused and mocked, "celbration"  Every one laughed! Even my sister couldn't help laughing at her mistake.I love my family! Maybe my family isn't to bad.... NOT! cheeky

"So" My Dad said. "When will you be gone?" He asked nervously. "In a week and don't worry about me dad I'll call and write to you all the time." I smiled. smiley Then he bursts in tears and Mom and Phoneix did a huge eye roll while I hugged Dad. Everyone was watching! Beyond embarrsing!blush But nope they all said "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" and clapped. Well now I'm famous! LOL!

I hope you enjoyed the story so far I'll be back tomorrow with chapters 4 5 & 6 smiley

See ya!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team