General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 characters for hunger games please reply
new

Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm
Hey i might of already posted something like this because i just started this program. Well anyway i need some characters for the hunger games because i am making a new version of it . Please fill out the form below in a comment if you want a character in it. Dont be upset if you get something you dislike. Name: Age: District: Personality: Token: Good at: Allies:(if wanted) Weaknesses: Other info:

Re: characters for hunger games please reply
new

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:11 am
Name: Kira Masoyo Age: 12 District: 12 (used to live in District 11) Personality: Mysterious quiet shy Token: A emerald headband Good at: climbing trees, tying knots, archery, swimming, using swords, skating, camoflauge, has intelligence in plants Allies: None Weaknesses: Is very shy and tends to hide more than fight, will never kill someone she was friends with. Other info: has dad who regularly beats her with a stick, has A+s has lived with animals for 7 years until dad found her less than a month ago. Has skills of animals.

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm
Name: Takaishi Forna-Li Age: 14 District: 12 (used to live in District 11) Personality:quiet shy Token: a titanium armband Good at: climbing trees, archery, swimming, using swords, camoflauge, has intelligence in plants Allies: None Weaknesses: Is very shy and will be overprotective towards women he uses a two handed sword

new

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 pm
kira can be district 12

new

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm
Hey when can we start POVs?

new

Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:12 am
Name: Adriana Artemis Fauna- Age: 10 District: 4 Personality: Determined, smart, mature, bad a**, can fend for herself. Token: Her mother's ruby necklace that she gave her on her deathbed. Lost her mother at young age, had to take care of siblings. Father left them. Good at: Kicking butt, hunting, gathering supplies, communication. Allies: Serot from District 10. Weaknesses: She is too self-confident for her own good. Other info: She speaks 10 different languages.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 am
ohhh i love the hunger games Everyone deserves to cry. "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off."

new

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 pm
Name: Primrose Evedine Age: 12 Lived: In District 12 but after the bomb the underground District 13

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team