Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 combo of percy jackson, harry potter and twilight. myfavebooksfantasyland; chap. 1
visitor

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm
aliens are real. i am an alien. u r an alien. we r all aliens!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!! sry very very bored. my awful science teacher, miss venodd, was explaining how the paranormal was a hoax. but i know better. my mom, eliana moore, was a witch/ vampire. my father, tristen jackson, was a demigod. (authors note: for those of u who have not read percy jackson, a demigod is a person half human, half greek god.) my grandfather, the esteemed percy jackson, saver of zeus' bolt, had married another demigod, named annabeth, causing my father to be a grandson of both poseidon and athena. my mother however, had distant relations to harry potter and the famous edward cullen. "samantha jackson! sleeping in class again?  another detention, i guess." miss venodd hissed out. a few snickers proceeded from the popular jerks in class. i gave all of them, including miss venodd, my infamous ' ihate u all' stare. my satyr friend, missy, elbowed me, and vigoursly shook her head and mouthed ' calm down'. my vampire friend dylan used his mind control to help carry out missys orders. i slumped back in my seat, wondering what torture was in store for me at detention.

Re: combo of percy jackson, harry potter and twilight. myfavebooksfantasyland; chap. 1
visitor

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm
Really cool. You should check out NaNoWriMo. It would be perfect for you. IK CC!

Re: combo of percy jackson, harry potter and twilight. myfavebooksfantasyland; chap. 1
frequent_vsitor

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Hahaha! That was funny. A relative of both Edward Cullen and Harry Potter? How ironic!

~Addison

frequent_vsitor

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 pm
pretty good the first few lines don't really make sense tho wait! wait no dad don't take me away from the computer sry hav to go dad taking me off good job

Re: combo of Percy Jackson, harry potter and twilight. myfavebooksfantasyland; chap. 1
contributor

Sun May 09, 2010 5:34 pm
that is sooooo cool those are the three series I am currently immersed in

BTW YOU NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE DIERY OF GOD IT WAS SOOOO COOL

BTWA can you pleas read Ember part one and tell me what you think? I would be really grateful

greentea1398

"Imagination is more important that knowledge."
- Albert Einstein

"Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, the prospector he'll wanna meet ya!" 
-My animated name sake Jessie from toy story 2

"Ya people are the worst!"
-Uncle Bobby

regular_contributor

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm
WRITE MORE! It was really good! Could you read mine? It's called The Killers (not nearly as bad as it sounds tho lol!)

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team