Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Comedy club
new

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Hey guys, such a great audience here today, how yall doing? Anyway, I;m here to supposedly make you laugh, here i go. Have you ever been watching disney XD, or cartoon network,  and a commercial for a back brace comes on? Its not like old people even wath those shows, kids don't go up to there parents and be like "mommy, mommy, I want a back brac, I saw one on tv, it looked so cool, I WANT IT MOMMY!"  Seriously. I have this friend she doesn't have a phone but she does have an app where she can call people, she has crtain rigtones for ceartain people, like her mom is a fire alarm. " Oh NO! My mom is calling SHHHHH! Oh wait, its not my mom, the building caugt on fire, silly me."  Her dad s a dog. "OMG A DOG IS RUNNING AFTER ME, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!, oh wait, just my dad,sorry.  how ya liked it?

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team