Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Confused!!!
regular_contributor

Tue May 15, 2007 12:26 pm
i think am confused, let me get this clear, katie do u choose the next author or Mr.X can write anytime and u approve if it was good?

Re: Confused!!!

Tue May 15, 2007 2:04 pm
Anyone can write the next message, and if it's appropriate (no bad words, etc.), I will approve it. If there are more than one messages for the next 'chapter,' then I will pick only one to approve. Does that answer your question? I hope you choose to write!

regular_contributor

Wed May 16, 2007 9:31 am
Thanks a lot, i got it. i'd love to write but now we have exams, so studying(not all the time) is what am doing, still have 8 exams for these 2 weeks :S , but since the school term is ending the books will be covered in a matter of days, so i will have free periods during school to write, if not it'll be in summer. but i really want to write before summer comes. so wish me luck!

contributor

Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:36 pm
???

"When you risk big...you win big."

~iluvsoccer4life05~

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team