General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 CONTEST!!!!!!

Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 pm
Contest : If you have an embarrising story to tell then you can
RULES.
1.must be true
2. must be submited before 9:00 February 21
3. starts now
hurry and send them in CAN BE ABOUT ANYTHING

Re: CONTEST!!!!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:56 pm
:smileytongue:where do you have to go to write the embarrising story.

Re: CONTEST!!!!!!
visitor

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 am
I will join, ok, here is my embarrassing story:

Once, me and my friends were playing ' truth and dare' and they dared me to run around the school singing a really embarrassing song in front of every one who passes and holding my skirt like I want to bow ( get what I mean?), and I did it!!! ( I think the song was ' it's raining men halaloya!!')

And one time when I was little, I asked a girl if she was a girl or a boy!!! well it wasn't my fault, she did look like a boy!! and I didn't know that was rude then!!!

lol
:)

hope I win!!!

;)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team