General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Continuous Story
new

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 am

Ok so I want to do one if thise continue the story things so I will start it, and continue from wherever I left off. Make it weird guys!!!!!

Alex heard a scream in the distance. Most likely another circus act gone wrong, he thought. They lived a block away from a really bad circus of acrobats, and atleast once every week someone would get hurt. Quite annoying, actually. He wondered what would be on the news tonight.

Ok there you gonwork from that!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team