Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Deamus!!!
regular_contributor

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 pm

So following my joining the Deamus SS rather recenlty (and belatedly lol :P), here's a thread dedicated specifically to the Dean/Seamus pairing! (Instead of just having me spam the "LGBT couples in HP" thread lol :P)

Feel free to talk about Dean/Seamus and everything related to it! :D

However! Please be respectful! I understand that LGBT topics are still a controversial issue, even when it's just about fictional couples, but please don't be dismissive or prejudiced!!! :D 

That being said, here are my headcanons on the ship so far (shamelessly copied from the other thread, but hey:)

• Dean and Seamus get together after the Battle of Hogwarts, kinda like Ron and Hermione. And like Ron and Hermione, it was another "finally you two are together" by their friends and people who knew them :P (though my headcanon is that Romione didn't immediatelly get together because evidently I hate myself)
  • Before that, however, Dean and Seamus spent blissful school years being each other's best friend and in complete DENIAL about their feelings for each other AND the fact that those feelings were, in fact, reprociated all the way :D (oooh the pain)
  • Thing that appears exclusively in the movies but I like to apply on the books as well #1: Seamus' tendency to blow things up :P Then Dean has to clean up the mess, usually, while Seamus regrows his eyebrows (that headcanon was composed ft. Twinktoes87)
  • Thing that appears exclusively in the movies but I like to apply on the books as well #2: Their actors' HEIGHT DIFFERENCE :D :D :D
  • Older!Deamus headcanon is that they are close friends with Luna and they sometimes babysit her kids when she and Rolf are away looking for magical creatures of all sorts :P

Re: Deamus!!!
regular_contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:08 pm

and maybe Dean and Seamus have adopted orphaned kids that are witches and wizards and they go to Hogwarts with Hary, Ginny, Ron and Hermione's kids.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team