Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 17 posts ] Average score:  
 Dear, all Hogworts lovers who would like to have a Hogworts edu. online here! Spoiler Free!!
rookie_visitor

Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Dear Everyone,

If you have always wanted to take a course online about Harry Potter, here is your chance! A free online Harry  Potter schooling will be provided by me and some friends of mine on this message board! In this class, you will learn things from HP in detail and have an option of HW. (NO GRADING!) You can reply to this message if you want to do this with the following info:

1. Year you are in (Which book you are on) And if you've read'm all choose one!

2. What classes you are taking(Only things from the books please)

3. Whether you want HW or not(Yes or nos! No maybes)

4. How often you look on this message board.

Remember NO GRADES!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

And everyone gets an O+ in advance. (O+ is the highest grade possible at Hogwarts!)

And if you are just looking at this board sign up on a differant board unless you want spoiler free stuff!

Re: Dear, all Hogworts lovers who would like to have a Hogworts edu. online here! Spoiler Free!!

Thu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm
I'm on the 3rd book of the Harry potter series. I want to take transfiguration, charms, and divination. Yes I want to have homework. I look on this message board every other day.

Re: Dear, all Hogworts lovers who would like to have a Hogworts edu. online here! Spoiler Free!!
visitor

Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 pm
hi!
1.i am in 6th year
2 (newt level) transfiguration , potions ,divination , herbolgy , care of magical creatures.
3. i would like to have some hw but no essays
4 i check this board almost every day

also
my name is cassia raven-fether and i want to work with magical creatures for the MoM

can wait
Hermionefreak55

Fri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm
hi I am year one I am in hufflepuff I want to take transfiguration,potions,charms,care of mythical creatures, and divinision. I want homework and I check the boards everyday.

Fri May 20, 2011 6:07 pm
hi I am in hufflepuff I want transfiguration,potions,charms,mythical creatures care, and divination year one homework often on here

Fri May 20, 2011 6:10 pm
hi I am in year one I like transfiguration.charms,potions,care of mythical creatures, and divination.I am in hufflepuff I would love homework and i always look on here.

frequent_vsitor

Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Hi I`m StarMagic!

1. I`m kind of new. I finished the first book but I`m starting the second. Still in 1st year though, I don`t know what to do after that.
2. Could I join all of the classes? Thanks!
3. I guess I would choose Yes.
4. I look at it mostly twice in a week.

Have a green day! : )

frequent_contributor

Sat May 21, 2011 3:00 pm
A little pointer, it's Hogwarts not Hogworts.

~Twinktoes87

I made this for YOU.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm
Hi I'm a 1st year. (read all the books three times) i want to take all the classes i can. i would love homework. i have just joined this website so i think i will check it everyday.:smileyhappy:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm
1. Year you are in: YEAR ONE

2. What classes you are taking:
Defense against the dark arts
Transfiguration
Potions
Charms
Herbology
Qudditch (I dunno if that is a class...)
3. Whether you want HW or not: YES
4. How often you look on this message board: 5 TIMES A WEEK

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm
Hey I'm Emily and im a first year i want to take charms potions herbology and care of mythical creatures. yes i want homework and i check almost everyday.

thanks,
                Pupledusk2/Emily

rookie_visitor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm
charms, transfiguration, divination, and care of magical creatures
6th year
no
I check every day
:smileyvery-happy:

visitor

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Hi I am Alexander,
Here are my answers :
1.Year 5
2.Tranfiguration,potions,charms,defence against the dark arts and care of magical creatures
3.No! I am too busy for Potter homework!
4.3 -4 times per week.

Re: Dear, all Hogworts lovers who would like to have a Hogwo
new

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm
I am on book 5. I'd like to take Charms, Potions, Defense against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, and Transfiguration. HP HW: YES!!!!!!!! I just found this, but I'm going to try to bookmark this so that I can go on this every day from my iPad Mini!

new

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:35 am
Hi my name is spaghettihamster8 I am a fifth year.I am taking potions char- wait just all of them.no homework. EVERY DAY.

new

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm
i am a year three and want to take divitatation, charms, anddefence against the dark arts.

new

Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 am
I'm in year 4, currently reading for the first time, Goblet of Fire. I'd like to take Defense Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Potions. I'm in Gryffindor, and YES, I'd like homework. And I look at this board once each day.

[ 17 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team