General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Dear Mod
regular_visitor

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 pm
I have a question about my post, the three witches of school. Could it be a memoir? Or is it to twisted by my mind?

Re: Dear Mod

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm
Shard of Sapphire,

If I remember correctly, "The Three Witches of School" was a kind of exaggerated account of a realistic story.

Memoir is kind of a tough genre to pin down exactly. A memoir can be artfully written (they best ones always are), but it can't be fictionalized in any way. Obviously, to post it on the site you need to change all the names, but a memoir is a story from your life that is entirely true.

So... I suppose you would be the best judge as to whether The Three Witches... belongs here or not.

Hope this helps!

Write It Mod

Re: Dear Mod

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 am
Okay so idont get this wierd thing. Its a dead chat right.......? Thanks

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team