Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Dear write-it mod
new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Im Midnightmystery51 and i wanted to post a story about a girl who is reciving mysterious letters in the mail with a heart scribled in the envolope and a vial of weird blue liquid, its a mystery so i wanted to see if it was ok to post. thanks!

Re: Dear write-it mod

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm
Hello midnightmhstery51, Your story sounds just fine for the boards in terms of content and I encourage you to post it.... However, I should warn you that I'm not posting any new work on the Post Work In Progress boards while the text editor is broken (that's the thing that shows your formatting like paragraph breaks, indentation, bold, etc). Some people have learned some HTML and coded their own stories, there are instructions floated at the top of each board, but it's time-consuming and I don't blame anyone who isn't interested. If you do decide to try it, just make sure to type CODED in the subject line so I know to open the post and approve it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when the text editor will be fixed, so in the meantime, we just have to be patient. Hope this helps! Write It Mod

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am
oh no! is it fixed now.........

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 pm
@aquaheart71: unfortunately, it's still broken...

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team