Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 25 posts ] Average score:  
 Demigod RP! (Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter)
regular_contributor

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:43 pm

So! Since I’m in the nostalgia train I thought I’d create a Demigod RP.

(Also: i re-submitted the old thread here, don't know why it hasn't shown up yet or if it will at all so this is a new version! Katie please approve this one!)

Setting:

Several generations after the defeat of Gaia, the two Camps are in the best terms they’ve ever been. Camp Half-Blood has also founded a small town, where veteran demigods can live in safety, and demigods often travel from one Camp to the other, go on quests together, and all sorts of good things.

The gods are also on best terms with their offspring than they’ve been in decades: everyone claims their kids as soon as they join their respective Camp, and watches over them and make sure they get there in time.

Here’s the problem, though: monsters keep coming and coming after demigods. It takes little to no time for them to recreate :O You’d think the gods would do something to stop them, but it’s out of their control.

Because a power much stronger than anyone on the entire universe is stirring in the depths of Tartarus…

Chaos, the all-powerful force that existed before everything, is now rising once more.

The pantheon is losing its power and value, humanity has evolved to commit hubris unlike any other, what with wars and destruction of the environment, and a change of order is about to happen. It’s the calm before the storm, and the Oracle of Delphi recites a new prophecy…

So, as the world is descending into a dystopia (!!!!!!) you (your character! Don’t give me self-inserts!), and a bunch of other kids from both Camps have been Chosen to go on a quest unlike any other and save the world- or fail, and chaos will ensue. No, literally. This is not a pun.
(Thing is, if Chaos rises, the world and life as we know it will cease to exist and everything will return to nothingness, and that’s the optimists’ take. Chaos is also controlling all the monsters & dark stuff because he’s supposed to rise from Tartarus. Or rather, Tartarus is but a tiny fragment from our world to Chaos’. And that’s where he’ll sprung from.)

You ask, why a bunch of teenagers? Remember, my friend, gods are growing weaker by the day, and mortals have always been locked out of the loop anyway. Half-bloods, however, who have been surviving between the two worlds ever since the gods have been around, are the only ones capable of saving them both- as well as their own. (Yeah, but why teenagers? IT’S THE YOUNG BLOOD OK???)

(OK, seriously, I have no idea what the prophecy says exactly or how many kids there are supposed to be: let’s see how this goes!)

(However: I have a lil ol idea to go all Pacific Rim on this and make the Chosen Ones work in pairs. So like, maybe 3 different pairs? 6 pairs? Or maybe trios? We’ll see, but it’s an idea…)

You can be:

1.    Roman or Greek demigod: Child of a god/goddess and a mortal. No maiden goddesses allowed. No Big Three allowed.

2.    Legacy: child of demigods, and/or legacies. Legacies are usually less powerful than demigods. You can be a legacy of both Roman and Greek gods (depending on your parents’ agency). Legacies of both Roman and Greek gods can choose either Camp to join (but not both; although there are frequent interactions between the two, so no worries)

3.    Demigod/Legacy: Child of a legacy and/or demigod and an immortal god/dess. HOWEVER, I will be extra strict on powers and abilities of demigod/legacy characters!!! 

RULES!

1.     Only one character per person, you guys. Sorry but I want this to be fair for everyone :D

2.    Don’t break any board rules!

3.    Await further instructions on the form of the RP (which will probably be on a series of POVs: but I’m not sure yet so…)

4.    Ask people before making your characters friends, enemies, or anything of the like! If someone doesn’t like how you’re controlling their character, change your POV! Basically be respectful of both users and their characters (even though your characters can be disrespectful to each other because they’re fictional)

5.    If you read the rules put a little smiley face next to your characters’ name on their profile submission :)

6.    As the admin of the RP (is that a proper term?) I have some power over your Role-Playing, like if I judge that a situation is going too far, then I will ask you to end it, etc.

7.    That being said, in case I have to quit, I will pass down the RP to someone else who wants that position.

8.    Don’t make your OCs too powerful or too good at things!!! I know that they’re half-god, but they’re also half human, and I want them to be realistically flawed, and with reasonable limits to their powers and abilities! (And not just to raise the stakes- well-developed characters make better stories!) So, I will check all profile submissions. If I judge that your OC is not developed enough, I'll help you through improving them, so don’t sweat it! But still- try to develop your OCs well!

9.    No “special snowflakes”. Don’t say things like “the only demigod who attends both Camps” or “better archer in the world” “best singer at Camp”, etc. Don’t

10.  Don’t base your character on yourselves! It’s not supposed to be “you as a demigod”. Be creative and create someone new! (I don’t say it’s bad to give your OCs some of your own qualities: but it’s better not to go overboard, because then it could get p personal, and I don’t want that)

11. You might be asked to make changes on your character. (Either for further fleshing-out and/or for the sake of creating a more diverse team of Chosen Ones!)

12. Please respect the rules of the universe. That means that you can’t be a demigod or legacy of gods and goddesses who don’t have demigod children; so no kids of Hera/Juno, Artemis/Diana, Minerva, and Hestia/Vesta. No Big Three (Poseidon, Hades and Zeus, on their Greek forms) either. Also, your character can be a child of gods only. So no Titans, or other deities (e.g. Gaia, Cyclops, anything like that). Minor gods and goddesses are accepted, though!

13. Overlapping with the above rule and #8: your characters’ abilities and gifts develop with time and training: so a 12-year-old who just joined Camp won’t be as powerful as an older Camper who has trained for more years.

14. Last but not least, your character cannot be related to a canon character (other than the gods, of course)! So no Percabeth grandchildren or descendants from Nico or Piper or what have you. Your characters must all be brand new peoples! I want things to be even, so none of that please!

Have fun! :D

Profile:

(Preferably delete the explanations in parentheses!)

Characters’ Full Name:
Age (12-19):
Godly Parent/Heritage:

Physical Appearance: (details!)
Clothing Style:

Personality: (must balance between good traits and flaws)
Fatal Flaw: (explain how it could prove fatal)
Likes: (think: music, movies, colors, animals, foods, etc) (this takes place in the future but we’ll ignore this: you’re allowed to use contemporary artists and trends as if they’re contemporary on their time too)
Dislikes:
Pet Peeves:

Mortal Family:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Crush:
Enemy?:

Best and Worst Subject at School:
Best and Worst Subject at Camp:
Weapon of Choice:
Mist Version:
Powers/Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Background:
(details! Must explain personality)

Questions/Requests/Other:

RP Sample (optional):

Re: Demigod RP! (Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter)
regular_contributor

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:28 pm

@Hippolyte: my favorite Greek goddess is Athena. Can I use her? If so, that'd be great since she's my favorite. 

regular_contributor

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am

@technologygirl: Yes! Athena is acceptable in her Greek form! Just no Minerva.

Also I was thinking that probably there would be a lot of Athena submissions, which is one of the reasons why i put up the "you might be asked to make changes to your character" rule. Like, if i get a lot of daughters of Athena, that's not really going to work for a team of Chosen Ones, because they'll all have to be different. But we'll see.

regular_contributor

Tue May 03, 2016 11:34 am

Camp Jupiter/Twelfth Legion Fulminata

Accepted gods and goddesses:

Ceres
Venus
Apollo
Bellona
Mars
Vulcan
Mercury
Bacchus
Janus
Liber
Libera
Prosperina
Aesculapius
Aura
Aurora
Cupid
Discordia
Epona
Fortuna
Hercules (god of strength; only acceptable in his Roman form)
Justitia
Luna
Sol
Salus
Fides
Pales
Trivia
Flora
Feronia
Veritas
Victoria
Virtus
Other Roman gods and goddesses

Unavailable gods and goddesses:

Jupiter
Neptune
Pluto
Vesta
Minerva
Juno
Early deities
Primordial deities
Titans
Non-human-looking gods/goddesses (like Pan)

Ranks and Cohorts

Ranks:

[Ranks will be assigned to your character. You may however make a request for a certain rank.]

• Pontifex Maximus (highest position of power in Camp; 1 elected only during a crisis)
  • Praetor (2 in the entire Camp)
  • Cohort Centurion (2 per Cohort)
  • Augur (1 in the entire Camp; equivalent of the Oracle)
  • Senator (10 in the entire Camp)
  • Legionnaire (everyone else)

Cohorts:
[you may choose your character's cohort yourself, otherwise it will be selected for your character. However, a Roman camper's Cohort might be subject to change before the RP starts]

• Cohort I (1st Cohort)
  • Cohort II (2nd Cohort)
  • Cohort III (3rd Cohort)
  • Cohort IV (4th Cohort)
  • Cohort V (5th Cohort)

Camp Half-Blood

Cabins and Accepted gods and goddesses:

Zeus (#1) [UNAVAILABLE]
Hera (#2) [UNAVAILABLE]
Poseidon (#3) [UNAVAILABLE]

Demeter (#4)
Ares (#5)
Athena (#6)
Apollo (#7)
Artemis (#8) [UNAVAILABLE] -> only for Hunters, when they visit Camp
Hephaestus (#9)
Aphrodite (#10)
Hermes (#11)
Dionysus (#12)
Hades (#13) [UNAVAILABLE]
Iris (#14)
Hypnos (#15)
Nemesis (#16)
Nike (#17)
Hebe (#18)
Tyche (#19)
Hecate (#20)

Other acceptable gods without a mentioned cabin in the series:

Morpheus
The Muses
The Horae
The Charites
Thanatos (the god of peaceful death; not your Hades replacement! I’ll be strict!!!)
Eros
Eris
Harmonia
Hebe
Nike
Persephone
Chione
Aeolus and the wind gods, and Aura
Selene
Eos
Asclepius
Enyo
Kymopoleia and Triton (not your Poseidon replacements! Less powerful & different!)
Other minor gods and goddesses.

Other Unavailable gods/goddesses:

Early deities
Titans
Giants
Primordial deities in general
Non-human-looking gods/goddesses (like Pan)

Ranks:

[You may make a request for Cabin Counselor; but again, this will be assigned to your character]

• Cabin Counselor
  • Camper
  • Orachle of Delphi (equivalent of the Augur: currently unavailable, but you may still request]

Pro tip:
Do your research!!! Choose your character’s immortal parent carefully: the more you know, the better. I appreciate well-rounded characters whose creators obviously know what they’re talking about!

A note on demigod abilities:

List all of your character’s abilities, providing details and insight. Don’t overpower them. Keep in mind that certain powers are extremely rare, and I will be extra strict with them! E.g: charmspeak for Aphrodie/Venus kids, or pyrokinesis for Hephaestus/Vulcan kids!
Generally, legacies and demigods of minor gods are less powerful than the offspring of more powerful gods.

Tue May 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Wow! Very cool!

regular_contributor

Tue May 03, 2016 9:00 pm

@Katie: Thanks! I just hope people will join soon... :)

Also: Upcoming from your friendly RP runner/aka me/aka to-do list for myself:

• Subjects and Activities at both Camps
  • The situation at Camp Half-Blood (who is running what now)
  • The gang of the Bad Guys and further fleshing out of the worldbuilding

regular_contributor

Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Camp Jupiter/Twelfth Legion Fulminata

Camp Staff:

Lupa: Technically, nothing close to a Camp Staff member, Lupa is the wolf goddess/Roman equivalent of Chiron, who trains all Roman demigods in her wolf temple, before deeming them worthy and sending them off to find Camp Jupiter on their own, and relying purely on their instincts.

Camp Jupiter itself is run mainly by its Campers. For the rank hierarchy, refer to the previous post. However, there have been some changes since HoO:

Fauns offer a helping hand on various activities, such as training, cleaning, etc. in exchange of Camp meals.

Lares like to shout about keeping up tradition, but they’re mainly decorative.

Legionnaires take up various jobs, usually changing every six months: messengers, medics, stablemen, elephant caretakers, and various others, varying on the coolness level.

Camp Subjects:

Camp Jupiter has a different structure from that of Camp Half-Blood’s. It’s much more concentrated to combat training, especially team training.

Legion Training:

• New recruits start off their training using a pugio (dagger) and shield.
  • Training with a gladius (sword) follows, and using the pilum (javelin).

Legion Training for more advanced warriors includes:

• Cavalry techniques
  • Gladiator techniques
  • Siege weapon training (like the scorpion ballista)

Archery (optional: generally not much favored by Roman campers)

Strategy

Building fortifications

Monster class

Medicine

Latin speak

Roman History and Culture

Camp Chores and Jobs:

Practically all Camp chores, from dishwashing, laundry and cleaning to weapon maintenance to training new recruits to strategy councils are done by Campers, in the form of their assigned temporary jobs. The newer the Camper, the heavier and less important their assigned job will be. Certain jobs are also assigned as punishment to Campers- like fort building (and that’s getting off easy.)

Activities and Other:

War Games:

• Deathball (like paintball, but worse)
  • Siege
  • Gladiator Fighting
  • Chariot Racing

Various team sports, mainly for recreational purposes and improving teamwork

Track field

Indoors gym

Jobs and Outside-of-Camp Life:

Camp life does not offer many opportunities for a paid job- Campers, however, may still have part-time jobs in the town of New Rome on their days off. They are also allowed to visit and enjoy New Rome during days off, and also receive visits from their mortal family within Camp grounds, although it is forbidden for Campers to leave Camp Jupiter during their service, with the exclusion of quests, visits to Camp Half-Blood, or other important stuff.

Camp Half-Blood

Camp Staff:

Since it’s been over 50 years from the end of the first series, Dionysus is no longer Camp Director. His satyrs, however, remained:

Camp Director: Hebe, goddess of youth. She voluntarily took up the job after Mr D’s 50 years were over. She’s youthful-looking, modern, and energetic, so it's good about the campers' morale, but unfortunately rather neglecting of her actual job. Her buff husband, the immortalized Heracles, sorta sticks around, too. He likes to challenge demigods in various crazy trials.

Activity Director: Chiron. Tired and worn-down a bit after all these years, he usually does Hebe's job for her, too; but he is much more distant from demigods now.

Camp Security Guard: Argus

Guard of the Golden Fleece: Peleus

Cleaners: Three Harpies. Allegedly eat demigods who stay up after curfew.

Trainers/Various jobs: Satyrs, Nymphs, Naiads and Nyriads of the Camp.

Trainer: Heracles (self-proclaimed)

Camp Subjects:

Ancient Greek

Archery (taught by Chiron)

Greek Mythology (taught by either Chiron, a satyr or an interested Camper)

Javelin throwing

Sword fighting

Monster assault techniques

Defense

Weapon-making

Pegasus riding

Canoe races

Wall Climb

Swimming

Discus Throwing

Tracking Skills

Wrestling

Volleyball

Foot Racing

Chariot Racing

Camp Chores:

Daily morning cabin inspection
Lunch preparation

Store check

Cleaning stables

Picking strawberries

Polishing armor

Cabin clean-up

Laundry

Wood-chopping

Firework-making

Activities and Other:

Capture-the-Flag
Letters Home

Trials of Strength

Archery knockout

Volleyball League

Campfire singalong (every night)

Jobs and Outside-of-Camp life:

Camp Half-Blood has a small open market, operated by interested Campers, satyrs and nymphs. Your camper can also visit Half-Blood Town, which lies nearby the Camp grounds, for fun, seeing family members and friends, or even to work there part-time. Summer-only campers can live, work and attend school or college in the mortal world.

Allies to both Camps: 

Amazons

Hunters

regular_contributor

Sat May 14, 2016 5:41 pm

What is going on in the world rn:

So humankind has gone and committed a lot of hubris. There have been huge, destructive wars, and although they are ceased at the moment, it’s only because humans are too concerned, dealing with a pretty much ruined environmental climate & universal economy to start picking new fights.

World geography is also pretty altered, too: everything is a lot more dry, and there are many destroyed cities all over the country. A lot of people have abandoned the contemporary way of life (nuclear families, day jobs, etc.) or the law, and live in nomad groups.

(America is still home of the gods though)

Technology advancements since our time: Lots, but we’ll make them up as we go. I’m thinking a Disney’s Big Hero 6/San Frasokyo kind of thing.  Everyone suggest ideas of future worlds to base our ideas on!!!

SO! It’s time for a huge, huge change. But it’s not like the bad guys are planning it; rather, should things keep going downhill, it’s just the natural order of things. Everything succumbs back to nothingness.

So here’s the deal: Chaos is not evil, or good. It’s just… chaos. It was what existed before anything, and everything originated from it. It doesn’t have a form, but rather, it’s just the void that exists below Tartarus.

So, since Tartarus, Erebos and Nyx are all supposed to be Chaos’ children, here’s how it goes:

THE GANG OF ‘BAD GUYS’:

• Chaos (the Void) – personification of nothingness; simultaneously a location below Tartarus, the void that cannot be perceived by human consciousness. It.
  • Tartarus (the Abyss) – deity and place in the Underworld. He.
  • Erebos (the Darkness) – deity and place of darkness between the Earth and the Underworld. He.
  • Nyx (the Night) – female goddess/personification of the night. Lives in Tartarus, and has the form of a beautiful woman. She.
  • Various dark spirits, monsters and other primordial deities!!! Will be added as we go!!!

Allies:

• The gods
  • Various spirits (nature spirits or not)
  • The Hunters
  • The Amazons
  • Veteran demigods all over the country
  • Mortals, clear-sighted or not, throughout the country, who are either willing to help just cause, or know about the gods & all that jazz (like parents of demigods, etc.)
  • More or less all the good/neutral characters from the original series are now united against a greater threat. Thing is, everyone is a lot less powerful now (expect from demigods. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother demigod abilities, btw)

BUT before Chaos can arise from Tartarus, all the monsters are leaving Tartarus and more or less “settling” on the mortal world, because as a matter of fact, it’s becoming more of a home to them than Tartarus itself (WOW!!!).

So here’s more or less the quest:

The Chosen half-bloods must travel ALL THE WAY INTO THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS, meanwhile overcoming thousands of monsters, crossing Erebus & Nyx and find the lil ol ‘crack’, where Chaos is slowly waiting to take over from. Find a way to close it in time. Stop the world from bringing destruction upon itself, and help the gods reclaim their powers. Come back & have dinner. Sleep.

Fun Bonus Things To Add To Your Character’s Profile [All Optional!]:

Stats:

Physical Strength: /10
Speed: /10
Agility: /10
Adaptability: /10
Initiative: /10
Skill Level With Weapon of Choice: /10
Intelligence: /10
Teamwork Skill: /10

[Keep in mind: No one can be good at everything! Everyone has strengths & weaknesses, and if you don’t balance them out, then I’ll tell you to!!! Stats must be aligned with personality & skills on their main profile!]

Theme Song(s):

Hogwarts House in the HP Universe:

Bender element in the Avatar Universe:

Other X in Y Universe [Your Choice]:

Faceclaim(s):

[which celebrity would you cast as them, appearance-wise? Doesn’t have to be only actors, only Americans, etc. In more cases than not, you are encouraged to say “but now as pretty”]

So! Those are all my updates for the time being! NOW JUST JOIN PEOPLE!!!

new

Tue May 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Name: Ara (R-a)

Mom: Athena

Wepon: bow & arrow

regular_contributor

Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 pm

@beaklavender26: I'm sorry, but that's too little info! Your character can't be accepted until you fill up the profile provided (wow that sounds super buisnesslike. what does running a rp turn me into). You should also read everything I have posted so far to get a better idea on the World & Story. Sorry it's long, but yet again, there's no deadline, so take your time & come back when you're ready! :D

new

Fri May 27, 2016 1:41 am

Characters’ Full Name: Avia Bee Fillip
Age (12-19): 14
Camp: Camp Half-Blood
Godly Parent/Heritage: Hecate

Physical Appearance: (details!) (Her appearance at the moment- you'll see why this matters) Long bleached blonde hair- her original color is a dark brown, which peeks through at her roots- She's also really good at dying her hair, so it will change, sleepy hazel eyes (muddy brown and little flakes of grey-green), long face, olive skin, lanky and tall but very structured build, button nose. (You said details, sooooo.....)
Clothing Style: It mostly varies on her moods, as she changes her style(and hair color) every few months, Her outfits are very flowery but also very edgy, she likes wearing big belts and boots. And sometimes she wears rainboots on sunny days but no one really knows why. (It's so when rain comes all the happy sunshine moments keep the rain out a bit more- old family tradition(mortal side)

Personality: (must balance between good traits and flaws) Restless, adventurous, head strong, quiet but in a confident way, friendly, has a go with it feel but will take action (often to the extreme) when she deems necessary(all the time), spunky, match-maker, has a peaceful, philosophical side, mischevious and a little bit of a prankster, trusting, but very shrewd and witty.Loves nature, plants and animals, very independent.

Fatal Flaw: (explain how it could prove fatal) Her head-strong-y-ness(forgive me) and need for action and reckless nature often makes her dive head first into situations that require thinking, then action. Also, her trusting of others could also prove fatal.
Likes: (think: music, movies, colors, animals, foods, etc) (this takes place in the future but we’ll ignore this: you’re allowed to use contemporary artists and trends as if they’re contemporary on their time too) Likes rock music and alternative, sci-fi movies, blue, nature, animals(I couldn't really pick one, but she hates squirrels...), spaghetti and meatballs
Dislikes: Staying the same for to long, the quiet, being alone, silence, failure, losing people, SQUIRRELS(She'll kill them all, one day...), ice cream
Pet Peeves: When people talk excessively and obnoxiously loudly9so many adverbs), when people interrupt her thought processing.

Mortal Family: Her dad, Frank, and her little sister, Janie, and her step-mom Hannah.
Friends: Basically anyone she feels she can get along with.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ehhhhhhh she's to independent now but maybe one day.
Crush: Many petty crushes just to occupy her time. Most celebreties or fictional, so not worth mentioning.
Enemy?: She makes them very easily, but none so far.

Best and Worst Subject at School: Best: Science. Worst: History.
Best and Worst Subject at Camp: Best: Pegasus Riding. Worst: Ancient Greek.
Weapon of Choice: Double daggers
Mist Version: (I'm not entirely sure what this meant, so I'll fill it out later I guess)
Powers/Abilities: Can move things with her mind(I beleive it's called telekinesis???), but it's very limited based on the weight or size of the object, very good with potions and chemistry, knows a few charms, her powers are enhanced under moonlight, but only a slight difference, can see ghosts pretty well, has an understanding of animals and plants, almost comunicating but not really, the animals don't fear her is what I'm saying.
Strengths:The moonlight, being in the outdoors.
Weaknesses: Confined, dusty spaces, the dawn(her powers weaken the most after the moonlight is over)

Background: 
(details! Must explain personality) When she was a kid her dad and herself traveled all the time and never settled down for more than a few months. Her dad is very nice, quiet, and very supportive of her. Her dad had a big company job that required a lot of travel. When she was 12, they moved again which was where they met Hannah, who was working at a library near their house. Hannah is very sweet, very empowering and stubborn person, and she's a bit reckless. Avia really actually likes her step-mom a lot, which is probably where she gets her more reckless side. So Frank and Hannah got married, and the three of them settled down in a small town. When Janie was born it was a very happy time for everyone. Janie is two now(she has red hair). Avia loves Janie and takes her everywhere. A couple months before being sent to Camp Half-Blood, Avia, Janie, Hannah, and Frank were at home. Hannah was holding Janie when she passed out and dropped Janie. Hannah caught her by levitating her up from the ground before she hit it, which was when her dad decided to send her to camp. Hannah was ok, but she had had a minor stroke and would be off work for a while. 

Questions/Requests/Other: I'm a bit confused about the mist part. Also, how many people do we need to start, and when this rp ends, do you care if I use this character again? Thanks.

RP Sample (optional):

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 pm

@Cyclonevampire7:

Thanks for your submission omg!!! Sorry it took so long!

I’m now going to review your profile and test your character mwahahaha >) I only commented on the sections where I had something to say/correct, everything else is Fine. Pls don't be scared away by all the notes, I'm not trying to be scary, just helpful :O

Characters’ Full Name: Avia Bee Fillip
Age (12-19): 14
Camp: Camp Half-Blood
Godly Parent/Heritage: Hecate

Physical Appearance: (Her appearance at the moment- you'll see why this matters) Long bleached blonde hair- her original color is a dark brown, which peeks through at her roots- She's also really good at dying her hair, so it will change, sleepy hazel eyes (muddy brown and little flakes of grey-green), long face, olive skin, lanky and tall but very structured build, button nose. (You said details, sooooo.....) Good! That’s exactly the kind of details/description I was aiming to receive, great!
Clothing Style: It mostly varies on her moods, as she changes her style(and hair color) every few months, Her outfits are very flowery but also very edgy, she likes wearing big belts and boots. And sometimes she wears rainboots on sunny days but no one really knows why. (It's so when rain comes all the happy sunshine moments keep the rain out a bit more- old family tradition(mortal side)

Personality:  Restless, adventurous, head strong, quiet but in a confident way, friendly, has a go with it feel but will take action (often to the extreme) when she deems necessary(all the time), spunky, match-maker (When did this develop? How does this show up? Is it negative or positive? Does it help her make friends, or does it drive people away? It seems a bit out-of-place with the rest of her personality, and doesn’t fit in with the rest of her bio), has a peaceful, philosophical side, mischevious and a little bit of a prankster, trusting, but very shrewd and witty.Loves nature, plants and animals, very independent. Avia is obviously a very interesting character, and you have done a great job with her personality up to now. However, she still needs a bit further fleshing-out. There are not enough flaws/serious flaws here to outweigh the positives. What’s the deal here? Which is supposed to be her greatest flaw- her recklessness? Her stubbornness? None of them are explicitly addressed as flaws. More notes on that further down:

Fatal Flaw:  Her head-strong-y-ness(forgive me) and need for action and reckless nature often makes her dive head first into situations that require thinking, then action. Also, her trusting of others could also prove fatal. So should I write it down as recklessness? That could be a perfectly legit fatal flaw, no probs with that- however, I need more dets on her trusting. Is it based on naiveté? Does she insist on thinking the best of others and blindly trusting them? This is fine, but for a character as independent as her, I don’t see how it could really prove fatal- like, sure, it could get her into trouble, but wouldn’t a more independent person manage to get out of it, as she wouldn’t rely on those people she trusts?
Likes:  Likes rock music and alternative, sci-fi movies, blue, nature, animals(I couldn't really pick one, but she hates squirrels...), spaghetti and meatballs
Dislikes: Staying the same for to long, the quiet, being alone, silence, failure, losing people, SQUIRRELS(She'll kill them all, one day...), ice cream noo save the squirrels, ahaha, this is good
Pet Peeves: When people talk excessively and obnoxiously loudly9so many adverbs), when people interrupt her thought processing.

Mortal Family: Her dad, Frank, and her little sister, Janie, and her step-mom Hannah.
Friends: Basically anyone she feels she can get along with.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ehhhhhhh she's to independent now but maybe one day.
Crush: Many petty crushes just to occupy her time. Most celebreties or fictional, so not worth mentioning.
Enemy?: She makes them very easily, but none so far. Why? Is it because of her restlessness, or stubbornness? Elaborate. You described her as a friendly person- and she obviously seems willing to hang out with people. So what is it that keeps her from making friends and grants her enemies so easily? When did this start building up in her childhood? How has it affected her personality?

Best and Worst Subject at School: Best: Science. Worst: History.
Best and Worst Subject at Camp: Best: Pegasus Riding. Worst: Ancient Greek.
Weapon of Choice: Double daggers

Mist Version: (I'm not entirely sure what this meant, so I'll fill it out later I guess) That’s alright. By “mist” I’m referring to The Mist, you know, the invisible barrier between mortals and mythological things that keeps mortals from seeing them? So, Percy’s sword, Riptide, is a pen in its “Mist form”. Most weapons and magical objects of the campers have a Mist form, where they appear to be as everyday, mundane objects, but can transform into their true weapon form if need be (in Percy’s case, it’s through upcapping the pen, and it transforms into the sword- do you understand?).
Powers/Abilities: Can move things with her mind(I beleive it's called telekinesis???), but it's very limited based on the weight or size of the object, very good with potions and chemistry, knows a few charms, her powers are enhanced under moonlight, but only a slight difference, can see ghosts pretty well, has an understanding of animals and plants, almost comunicating but not really, the animals don't fear her is what I'm saying. Very, very good job! She has understandable powers, without being overpowered! It’s a great foundation of her abilities- which will inevitably evolve and improve as the RP goes on.
Strengths:The moonlight, being in the outdoors.
Weaknesses: Confined, dusty spaces, the dawn(her powers weaken the most after the moonlight is over) Hm, although both strengths and weaknesses are great, I was thinking of more: like, not just limited to the strengths and weaknesses of their abilities, but generally: does she have a great stamina? Is she a slow runner? Is she bad at defense? Does she have great stealth skills? Things like that, that could determine their position in a fight, survival etc. It’s my bad, perhaps, for not clarifying. In case you go back to redo those sections as well, keep in mind that they should also make sense based on her demigod abilities, personality, and backstory.

Background: When she was a kid her dad and herself traveled all the time and never settled down for more than a few months. Her dad is very nice, quiet, and very supportive of her. Her dad had a big company job that required a lot of travel. When she was 12, they moved again which was where they met Hannah, who was working at a library near their house. Hannah is very sweet, very empowering and stubborn person, and she's a bit reckless. Avia really actually likes her step-mom a lot, which is probably where she gets her more reckless side. So Frank and Hannah got married, and the three of them settled down in a small town. When Janie was born it was a very happy time for everyone. Janie is two now(she has red hair). Avia loves Janie and takes her everywhere. A couple months before being sent to Camp Half-Blood, Avia, Janie, Hannah, and Frank were at home. Hannah was holding Janie when she passed out and dropped Janie. Hannah caught her by levitating her up from the ground before she hit it, which was when her dad decided to send her to camp. Hannah was ok, but she had had a minor stroke and would be off work for a while. This is a very good bio! It’s acceptable, but here are a few more things that would be nice if you elaborated on:
->Her personality, and fatal flaw, developing according to her step-mother’s, whom she met when she was 12, sounds a bit unlikely, since she was already old enough by then to already have developed her personality. So maybe Hannah’s influence on Avia encouraged or sharpened those traits, but they were most likely already there: so, how did they first develop?
-> Additionally, what was her socialization (?) as a kid? How did she get along at school, or was she homeschooled? Did she make friends, or enemies, a lot? Did she often get in trouble? Was she feeling lonely? Answering these questions in the background section will further explain her personality now- also, she loves to change and hates to stay the same, so how did this come up? Moving around a lot? Is she scared she won’t like who she really is? If so, how did this insecurity develop- etc.
->Also, most demigods usually have ADHD and dyslexia, often get into trouble, and some have monsters coming after them. Did she experience any of the sort?
->Upon arriving at Camp, what was her life there? How did she adjust? How does she feel about her mother, Hecate?

Questions/Requests/Other: I'm a bit confused about the mist part. Also, how many people do we need to start, and when this rp ends, do you care if I use this character again? Thanks. I hope I explained the Mist, but if you’re still confused you can look it up in the books or some other Rick Riordan source (or ask me to explain again, hah). We need at least 3 people to start, and it’d be better if they were characters from both Camps- although there isn’t a deadline for submissions, so other people can join after the RP has started. And yes, you can use this character again even while the RP is still going, as long as you can keep up, it doesn’t matter. And of course you can use her again after the RP ends.

Also note that, even though I would highly appreciate if you revisited the sections of the profile where I made notes on improvement, most of those notes are just prompts and food for thought; you’re not inclined to redo things according to them.

All in all, Avia is a very interesting character, and I’m looking forward to seeing her in the RP! She needs some polishing here and there, but she’s a great character and very welcome in the RP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:22 am

BUMP JOIN ALREADY YA GUYS!!!

new

Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:39 pm

//@hippolyte/Hippolyte/Anna; Your RP is an amazing RP and it deserves so many forms and whatnot; but, I'm currently suffering from a lack of muse with characters and possibly character development block. Plus, I wouldn't know whether or not I would do justice to the canon itself. Although, regardless, who would you suggest I create the children of?

//As in who do you think I would be able to write for the best? That could possibly spark some sort of idea or creativity out of me.... Or music could.// //

-*Zirconia

new

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 am

Characters’ Full Name: Palia fyrie Ferno
Age (12-19): 12
Camp: Half Blood, as soon as she is rescued from hoardes of monsters.
Godly Parent/Heritage: Hephesteus

Physical Appearance: Red hair, orange eyes.
Clothing Style: Wears a red leather vest and pants (now banged up and scratched) and has a small red hammer she always carries with her.

Personality: Sarcastic, loyal, kind at times, wary of strangers, has a special affinity to her dad's monsters (very good at beating them up) and a very good smith (blacksmith, silversmith, goldsmith, you name it. She could make a perfect sword that morphs and unmorphs.)
Fatal Flaw: Hubris in smithing.
Dislikes: People criticizing or destroying her smithwork, water, when someone bothers her in the middle of a project.
Pet Peeves: When someone is bored and tries to entertain themselves by bothering her, and the statement "Well, everyone needs water." It's true, she has to get a drink of water at times, but when someone else says it, it unnerves her unlike any other.

Mortal Family: She never knew her family, they all died after she was born. But she was raised at an orphanage.
Friends: (soon to be, I've only read up to the third book in the first series): Percy, Annabeth, and the other people who will probably be listed in this roleplay.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I forgot to list this, but she detests boyfriends/girlfriends, so she doesn't have any.
Crush: same thing here that's listed on Boyfriends/Girlfriends.
Enemy?: Technically Posiedon's realm, but when she's hanging out with Percy, she has to deal with it.

Best and Worst Subject at School: Best subject would probably be history because her teacher lists awesome weapon technologies there. Worst is math.
Best and Worst Subject at Camp: Best subject in camp is blacksmithing (of course) and worst subject is swimming.
Weapon of Choice: A golden bracelet that morphs into a golden shield, and a metal thing that looks like a flashlight that morphs into a one handed war hammer. She is working on it so that it'll turn into a one handed battle axe.
Mist Version: I don't know, I haven't got that far in the series yet.
Powers/Abilities: Can sometimes, if her weapons are expanded, light her blade or hammer head on fire.
Strengths: well, fire and anything having to do with it.
Weaknesses: Water, ice, air, yadda, yadda, yadda. You know what I mean.

Background: She could see how Hephestus's monsters were put together, and she could dissemble them in the most effective way possible.

Questions/Requests/Other: Can you not kill off my character? And can she be awesome some times and other times, completely unhinged? And the reason why her clothes are so banged up is because she's being chased by monsters.

PLZZZ Continue!

-Dragoncrown485

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:43 pm

@dragoncrown485: Thanks for your submission! Unfortunately I've come across a few issues w/ your character, so if you could please revisit their profile according to my guidelines that'd be appreciated heaps! :D Also pls read the rules!!!

Characters’ Full Name: Palia fyrie Ferno
Age (12-19): 12
Camp: Half Blood, as soon as she is rescued from hoardes of monsters. Ah, no, well this is supposed to be their bio in general, as in, not “how they are at the begging of the RP.” So yeah, just Camp Half-Blood would be the answer :D
Godly Parent/Heritage: Hephesteus

Physical Appearance: Red hair, orange eyes. Um, more details please! What is her body like? Is she short, tall, muscular, skinny, etc.! Basically, here you tell us all the noteworthy parts about your character’s appearance: texture of hair, face shape and facial features, anything you think should be mentioned, but don’t just dump hair and eye color here! Also: no orange eyes. Maybe she has some sort of amber shade for eye color, but please keep their appearances human!
Clothing Style: Wears a red leather vest and pants (now banged up and scratched) and has a small red hammer she always carries with her. Again, this is supposed to be her clothing style generally, not just at some given moment. Like, does she like to dress in a “girly” way? Or more of  a rock or punk way? Maybe she likes to wear boys’ clothes! I’m asking for their style in general, not what they’re wearing, you get me?

Personality: Sarcastic, loyal, kind at times, wary of strangers, has a special affinity to her dad's monsters (very good at beating them up) and a very good smith (blacksmith, silversmith, goldsmith, you name it. She could make a perfect sword that morphs and unmorphs.) Ah, needs more development in this section!!! The last two traits (special affinity w/ Hephaestus’ monsters and good smith) are mainly traits, and should be listed as Strengths below, not as personality traits, because they’re not. They might affect her personality, but they’re not traits themselves. Other than that, her personality needs more fleshing out! Also, you provide little to no actual background/history for her: a character’s personality is explained through their story so far; so her personality should make sense according to that! (More on the background section below)
Fatal Flaw: Hubris in smithing. That’s acceptable. Does her hubris expand to other sections outside her smithing? It would make sense if it applied for all things she’s good at. How could it prove fatal? Would she rely on her smithing and smithing alone, and march headfirst into a battle against all odds? Would she ignore her fellow campers or allies and just rely on her own skill, putting herself but also potentially others at risk? Ask yourself questions like that and elaborate on the subject; but s’far this fatal flaw is acceptable. Please do list it on the personality section too, though.
Dislikes: People criticizing or destroying her smithwork, water, when someone bothers her in the middle of a project.
Pet Peeves: When someone is bored and tries to entertain themselves by bothering her, and the statement "Well, everyone needs water." It's true, she has to get a drink of water at times, but when someone else says it, it unnerves her unlike any other. Good, I like these last three sections! :D You make her seem a bit as an easily irritable person, and maybe somewhat introverted? If this is the case, then these traits should be listed above, as personality flaws.

Mortal Family: She never knew her family, they all died after she was born. But she was raised at an orphanage. Um, please elaborate more on that (on the background section, not here!). She must’ve had a mortal mother- what was her name, and how did she die?
Friends: (soon to be, I've only read up to the third book in the first series): Percy, Annabeth, and the other people who will probably be listed in this roleplay. You don’t have to have read all the books to join this RP, although it’s at your own risk for running into any spoilers for both series! Please note that this is a Heroes of Olympus RP, so that’s not even Percy Jackson, it’s the sequel series to PJO. And even though you don’t have to be caught up with the books to join, you do have to have read the rules and the setting: I state clearly that this Role Play takes part a long time after the second series ends. So, no Percy or Annabeth will be around. Your character can’t be friends with them. Pls read all these things I typed with my own poor fingers on my poor keyboard. They may be long but they’re there for a reason! To be read by ppl who want to join! :O
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I forgot to list this, but she detests boyfriends/girlfriends, so she doesn't have any. Yeh that’s ok
Crush: same thing here that's listed on Boyfriends/Girlfriends.
Enemy?: Technically Posiedon's realm, but when she's hanging out with Percy, she has to deal with it. Her dislike for water and ~Poseidon’s realm~ is acceptable, but again, she can’t be friends with Percy because he won’t be appearing in the RP.

Best and Worst Subject at School: Best subject would probably be history because her teacher lists awesome weapon technologies there. Worst is math. Well, that’s good, but her best subject wouldn’t be her best if it were with a different teacher that wouldn’t get into the cool weapon stuff, now, would it? Did this history teacher have a special impact on her while she was growing up? Pls state so in the background section.
Best and Worst Subject at Camp: Best subject in camp is blacksmithing (of course) and worst subject is swimming.
Weapon of Choice: A golden bracelet that morphs into a golden shield, and a metal thing that looks like a flashlight that morphs into a one handed war hammer. She is working on it so that it'll turn into a one handed battle axe.
Mist Version: I don't know, I haven't got that far in the series yet. Yes, you have, but maybe it needs clarification: the Mist is the veil between mortals and the world of gods. Mythological stuff gets transformed into everyday stuff through the Mist, so that mortals don’t get all :O everytime a half-blood passes by. For example, Percy’s sword transforms into a pen. You already listed the Mist versions of Palia’s weapons without realizing it though, on the section above, so it’s ok
Powers/Abilities: Can sometimes, if her weapons are expanded, light her blade or hammer head on fire. Also her smithing abilities should count as demigod abilities.
Strengths: well, fire and anything having to do with it. Yeah, but what else? When I say strength, I literally mean anything your character is good at that could come to their benefit in a battle or survival situation: does she run fast? Is she a good strategist? Is she a quick thinker? Is she exceptionally agile, or strong? Etc, etc: but her strengths and weaknesses should both make sense in accordance to their abilities, personality, best and worst subjects, etc. Also: how do you mean “fire and anything to do with it”? Does being around fire make her stronger, physically or mentally? Is she immune to it? Can she control it? ELABORATE. ALSO: keep it at bay! Demigods are not supposed to be all-powerful, not to mention that, because of her young age (only 12), her powers should be still pretty under-development. Most demigod children don’t fully develop their powers at such a young age, nor do they exactly have perfect control over them. So consider these, too. Perhaps you might need to age her up a bit, or tone down her abilities instead.
Weaknesses: Water, ice, air, yadda, yadda, yadda. You know what I mean. How exactly are those weaknesses? Not being able to swim sure is, but it should be listed as that; other than that, I fail to see how ice or air are any weakness to her. Sure, she can’t control them, and since her element is ~fire~, then she would be /out of her element/ if she’s surrounded by, say, snow, or sth like that. BUT! How is that a weakness? See above for strengths for other things you could include in weaknesses. Is she bad at teamwork? Is she physically weak?

Background: She could see how Hephestus's monsters were put together, and she could dissemble them in the most effective way possible. Sorry, that’s not what I was asking for. When I say background, I mean her story since the point where the RP begins: you say her family died. How did this happen? How did she lose her mother, and how did she end up at an orphanage? What was life there like? How did she do at school? When did she discover her skill at smithing? Did she have friends? Did she survive any monster attacks? Also pls explain what you say above: why were Hephaestus’ monsters after her? If she’s so good at taking down machines (I assume that’s what you mean?) then good- that makes sense in accordance to everything else you say. BUT does that mean she’s bad at taking down /normal/ monsters? Also- her loathing for water and Poseidon’s district in general: where does it spring from? (lol). Is there a particular reason, or is it just that she feels out of her element when surrounded by water? ASK YOURSELF QUESTIONS. It can be a pain but it's very rewarding!!!

Questions/Requests/Other: Can you not kill off my character? Yeah, it’s ok, no one has to die. And I won’t be doing any of the Role-playing, so it’s up to you and your fellow RPers :P And can she be awesome some times and other times, completely unhinged? Yeh that’s kinda the point. Should go accordingly to her strengths and weaknesses and all. And the reason why her clothes are so banged up is because she's being chased by monsters. Again, that should just be her at one given point. At all others though? Normal clothes! :D

Anyway, sorry this is long! Palia is a great character with very great potential of becoming even more awesome and better developed! However, I judge that you’ll have to revise some sections of her profile in order for her to participate in this particular RP: specifically, the personality, background and strengths and weaknesses sections are the ones that held the most gravity, but also the appearance one and some others I have noted to have minor issues with. Remember: everything she does is co-depended by her personality and background. Ask yourself questions as to why, how, when etc. everything about her developed. Please don’t hesitate to come here for help if you need any! I’m really looking forward to Role-Playing with your character, so if you’re still interested then I’ll kindly request you submit a re-evaluated form of her profile. She only gets accepted on those grounds.

Also, a note to you, as dragoncrown485 (and not your character :P): Please read all the rules and the setting and all that yada yada yada!!! Thank you for understanding!

regular_contributor

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

@darkrising6: Wow thank you so much for all the compliments!

There is no reason for worrying about not doing the canon justice. Just don't. Personally I have some issues with the canon material so, thanks to that, I never had to worry about doing it injustice, and I do advice you to do the same, my friend. Not to mention that what i've read of your writing and worlbuilding so far, imo it's p superior to Riordan's, but that's just my opinion. :B (not that this is hard, although I don't mean to take back my previous compliment, which was earnest. Like, Riordan's writing is pretty basic. Just tells you what is going on, sometimes without bothering to do any /showing/. And consistency in writing has never been his strong point. So don't worry about not doing it justice, but that is just my advice). I'd love to see a character of yours, though! I don't think I have so far, and I'd be super honored if it was a submission on my RP!!! :D But no pressure.

As far as ideas go, I'd say you'd write a Roman camper better, given how disclipined and organized you always seem to be in your RPs :O

That being said, here's a list of gods whose demigod/legacy child i think you'd do justice writing:

Bellona

Mars

Luna

Janus

Discordia

Iustitia

Fortuna

Trivia

Victoria

And possible combination of those, as far as legacies go.

As about Greek deities:

Ares
Hypnos
Nemesis
Thanatos
Eris
Chione
Enyo

I will also drop some music recs on the other thread in Buzz Board! :D Hope you feel inspired soon, because it'd be lovely to have you over here :D

new

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:50 pm

//@hippolyte/Hippolyte/Anna; I wouldn't say that my writing is superior to Riordan's as he's an author; although, I am very organized with my RPs.//

-*Zirconia

new

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:29 am

1. Well, she can have amber tinted green eyes, I guess. She is strong and stocky (like most blacksmiths are), sort of like a mountain build, I would kind of explain it, and she has thin hair, as some of it has been burned away over the years. The scars to tell it have healed, but you could tell she's lost a few locks of her hair.

2. She wears basically tough leather blacksmith's clothes. She just looks like a blacksmith.

3. She's very proud of her smithing. And her Hubris? Well, if she were to hear the siren's song, she would see an elaborately crafted weapon and on a table beside it, she would see the materials to make it. She would be, I can make this RIGHT NOW. I can make the greatest weapon ever crafted. So that's kind of...her.

4. Her mother's name was Leiah. She died by Ares's sword because her hammer used to belong to Leiah, and before that, Ares, and befre that, Hephestus, but she never knew it, neither did she know who killed her. And that's okay if Percy and Annabeth aren't in this RP, but she's not friends with anyone that specializes in or is a son or daughter of anyone who uses any kind of moisture at all.

5. She always hangs out at her teacher's classrom after class gets out to talk more about how the weapons work, and she always enjoys the cup of hot herbal tea her teacher gives her.

6. She is more of a front line person in battle, because nt only is she strong, she can only activate her ability if she's REALLY, REALLY mad. But she is a really good weapons technician when she isn't fighting. When she is completely immersed in fire, she is kind of strengthened like percy is with water. But once she puts one finger out of fire, the strength lessens, depending on how much of her body was straying from the fire.

6. She has a phobia to heights because she is afraid that the air currents will blow out her fire. it's the same with ice, water, or anyhting else that has any moisture capable of extinguishing a fire.

7. Well, the story about her mother is listed somewhere else above, so when she was raised in the orphanage, she was the odd man out and the bully magnet. She did pretty good on some subjects, but on others, she just sank. She discovered her skill in smithing when she was being taught in the art of smithing. She pulled out her hammer and made the birdbath everyone else was supposed to make too in five minutes flat. She had no friends so far because she was the odd man out and the bully magnet. She has not been attacked so far because she doesn't know that she's a half blood yet. She is being attacked by normal monsters, and she feels faint when she's around water, as well as a time she almost drowned in a swimming pool at six years old.

Your welcome for understanding.*phew*. You'e exhausting me and my poor keyboard here.

-Dragoncrown485

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:57 pm

@darkrising6: sure, that was just  my opinion. It'd be very appreciated if you considered joining, though!!!

new

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:32 am

I don't know how to cut and paste and my computer, so if I miss something plz remind me!! 

Name: Grace Rewsebb 

Camp: Half Blood, although she has a second, unknown to her, cousin that goes to Camp Jupiter

Godly Parent: Athena, because I know lots about her and she is MY FAVORITE

Physical Apeeareance: Sholder length straw-colored hair that is usaually very staright unless she is back fomr wrestling. Then it gets very tangled. She is a bit above average for height, and although she is pretty fit, she is not muscley, so she never depends on strength in training.

Clothing Style: Comfortable, usually her main material is cotton, and although she is pretty casual, she does love skirts and skorts. She tends to wear Keens, and alot of her clothes are blue, purple, green or black. Since they are her favorite colors.

Personality: She is smart, though she doesn't really talk like your average daughter of Athena, becasue she is a deep thinker, and usually is not a good listener, becsause she finds herself drifting away in thought. She is a people person, and she gets involed too much usually. She is also a tree hugger, and as independent as she is, she gets caught up in what other people think. In certain situations, she can be very brave, and in others, she backs down for her safety. Which is ok. She is very defensive over many subjects, so don't make her temper boil. She is very truthful and loyal though, which makes her a great friend. She alwyas sticks up for her friends, so thats one of those touchy, temper boiling subjects.

Fatal Flaw: She can't bear to see soeone let down from them not getting something, so unfortuanetly, she constanly falls into traps because she can't help but give it to them or do it for them. Also, note the peer preasure problems.

Likes: Color, the world around her is so beautiful. People who don't make her fall into her fatal flaw, sweet foods, dogs, reading and of course thinking. Did I mention dogs? She is also quite sporty, so she likes sports alot as well.

Dislikes: Polution, (and the people who do it) cats, sour foods, inclosed spaces, children of Ares (the jerks) and people who insult her friends. Also bugs. Those are horrible. She is also a bit of a Geraphobe. That might be one of her weaknesses.

Pet Peeves: People who say 'libary', fingers sliding down on pieces of paper, people who are smarter then her and act all braggy about that. (I don't know if braggy is a word) 

Mortal family: She is an only child, so just her dad Peter. Unless you count her Golden Doodle, Lily.

Friends: Mostly other children of Athena, but honestly, she doesn'y really have speacial BFFs that she hangs out with 24/7.

Boyfriend/Girlfirend: She doesn;t feel ready for that yet.

Crush: Unamed, bc there aren't enough ppl in this roleplay yet for that

Enemy: Nobody, really. She usually gets along well with others. Though there is this really annoying Ares girl...

Best/Worst subject at school: Best: Gym,. Worst: Math (She doesn't like numbers much)

Best/Worst subject at Camp: Best: Sword Fighting. The strategies are fun to make. Worst: Wrestling. LIke I said, not muscley.

I have to finish this later kay? I will tomorrow

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:49 pm

@dragoncrown485: Thank you for the new insight! Your exhaustion is rewarded with your character's entrance in the RolePlay! Congrats and thanks friend-- provided that you've read the rues so far, though!!! :D

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40 pm

@musicsmart20: Whoo, your character sounds very great and promising so far! I'd love to have her in the RP, but I need the rest of the profile, too! So this serves as a reminder for you to submit the rest of the form, I guess, if you're still interested. I am!

ALSO: everyone! COME JOIN MY LIL RP!!!

Also i'm thinking of making a change on Rule #1 and permit up to two characters per person, but they must be one from each Camp, because I've only gotten Camp Half-Blood suggestions so far.

Until I make any official announcements though, just keep in mind that Camp Jupiter campers are super appreciated!!! :D :D :D

new

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm

ok i will

new

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:27 am

Characters’ Full Name:Alexa everleen
Age (12-19):16
Camp:half-blood
Godly Parent/Heritage:Aphrodite 

Physical Appearance: long strait blond hair( always worn in a high pony) hazel mixed with green eyes, skinny, beautiful 
Clothing Style: cropped camp tee shirt, jean jacket, jean shorts

Personality: (must balance between good traits and flaws). A little bossy, flirty, mean sometimes, friendly( to the people she likes)
Fatal Flaw: (explain how it could prove fatal)
Likes: (think: music, movies, colors, animals, foods, etc) (this takes place in the future but we’ll ignore this: you’re allowed to use contemporary artists and trends as if they’re contemporary on their time too) herself, people who like her, beauty, boys, purple, swans, fancy food

Dislikes: ugly people, insects, yellow, bad beauty products 

Pet Peeves:talking to slowly interrupting 

Mortal Family: dad David, step-mom Lucille, step-sister Adina
Friends:?
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:?
Crush: almost all the cute boys in camp half-blood
Enemy?: piper mcleen

Best and Worst Subject at School:best: art Worst: math
Best and Worst Subject at Camp: worst: physical combat Best: archery 
Weapon of Choice: bow and arrow 
Mist Version: gold bracelet 
Powers/Abilities: charmspeak, ability to change some features 
Strengths:?
Weaknesses:?

Background: 
(details! Must explain personality)?

Questions/Requests/Other: I'll finish the rest later ok?

RP Sample (optional):

[ 25 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team